2021 Nautilus Canadian build and Price.

I just googled the above and a few dealers in Canada have all this information up on their website, ahead of the Lincoln site. 

I just did a build , Reserve, with option 201 A package ($4000), Satin Roof Rails ($225), Cargo ACC and Mat package ( $500), Artesian Blue/Sandstone interior($00).  MSRP $62,975 FREIGHT $2200 INC. 

Here is the rub, I had planned on ordering the 2.7 V6 this time around.  The V6 Option price is $4000. Obvious they do not want to sell the V6 option to any degree.  I am going to go with the 2.0 again.  Even on a 36 month lease the $4000 up take is not worth the payment. At least they are offering a few nice colors as N/C, not just Black or Silver. Optional paint colors are $900. 

• Like 1

In Canada the Nautilus comes standard with AWD, and only in Reserve trim.  Standard package is 200A, optional package is 201A.  You can order either package with 2.0.  You can only order the 2.7 with 201A .   201A package is $4000, 2.7 V6 is $4000. I am either at $62 +, or $66+ , when I order.  

I just noticed in the US order guide the 2.7L engine AWD comes with dynamic ride cpntrol and paddle shifters.  The online build to price isn't available yet in the US for the 2021 model.  The 2020 model adds $2500 US for the 2.7L with mandatory AWD.  Obviously, they are adding features along with the 2.7L enging.  There is an order guide for Canada for 2021 model year on here under the order guides folder.  That may give you a better idea of the price discrepancy.

Yes . There are a few other features with the 2.7, paddle shifters are one of them, the other is larger wheels.  In my 2019 with 2.0 has the paddle shifters and I have never touched them.  As for 21 inch wheels I feel it would make the vehicle ride to sporty , and not the luxury ride that my 20 inch wheels now have.  Guess I will settle for the 2.0 again. I just wanted the smooth sound and feel of the 2.7 vs the 2.0. The 2.0 is a nice engine, it does feel and sound like a 4 cylinder. 

47 minutes ago, escapeman said:

Yes . There are a few other features with the 2.7, paddle shifters are one of them, the other is larger wheels.  In my 2019 with 2.0 has the paddle shifters and I have never touched them.  As for 21 inch wheels I feel it would make the vehicle ride to sporty , and not the luxury ride that my 20 inch wheels now have.  Guess I will settle for the 2.0 again. I just wanted the smooth sound and feel of the 2.7 vs the 2.0. The 2.0 is a nice engine, it does feel and sound like a 4 cylinder. 

I own a MKX with 21" wheels and have driven the 20".  There is virtually no difference in ride quality.   Fewer tire choices but no compromise on ride quality.