Who`d a Thought....

Decker

"AOC wasn’t even in the Capitol building where all the action was going down. If she was in her office, she was in the Cannon Building which is nearby, but a different building. But of course, many didn’t get the logistics and just assumed that she was in the Capitol building."

"According to Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC), who has an office in the same hall as AOC, two doors away, there were never any rioters in their hall so there was never any physical danger from rioters coming in at any point."

"AOC’s building appears to have been briefly evacuated during the day as police checked on a nearby suspicious package that was later cleared."

Hmm Sandy the Bronx bomber has a dramatic side to her... Maybe the book of faces or the twitterish groupies could nominate Sandy for an emmy or golden globbule?

How long was her video account of her life flashing before her eye`s thingy? 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

Ok... Ok that wasn`t very compasionate on my part. In the event that Sandy did actually have a traumatic experience in her past, one would have to be compassionate to her dramatic video ducumenting her recolledtion of what happened on 06 Jan. on twitter. A very high percentage of witness recolledtion is not actually the true occurrence. In a large number of testimoines of what happened in a specific situations, most people just get it wrong. In the video the Bronx Bomber posted it has proven one thing, her constituents elected a person with a victim syndrome.   

AOC: I thought I was going to die during the Capitol riot (hotair.com)

Edited by Decker

8 hours ago, Decker said:

But wait a dam minute... BAD ORANGE MAN BAD !!!inciting!!! !!!insurrection!!! !!!scaring Sandy!!!

Hmmm FBI might have a slight spin to the House Gramma Speakers charges.... revenge maybe? who`d a thought... 

Proud Boys may have deliberately planned the Capitol siege as revenge against law enforcement, FBI says (msn.com)

3 People From Extremist 'Oath Keepers' Indicted On Capitol Riot Conspiracy Charges

Watkins, Crowl and Caldwell are accused of communicating their plans long before the assault in Washington. The Justice Department said the three coordinated their attack on the Capitol. Additionally, they documented their participation in the attack on social media, investigators said. Watkins posted a video of herself inside the Capitol on Parler. "Yeah. We stormed the Capitol today. Teargassed, the whole, 9," she said. "Pushed our way into the Rotunda. Made it into the Senate even."

Here we go..... 

"Sanders, Ocasio-Cortez, and Blumenauer unveil bill pushing Biden to declare national climate emergency: 'We are out of time'"

image.png.ad7a1a0d24daf3f60698c2f67a36e8dd.png

Can`t seem to fight back the enthusiasm...Brenie??? The young lady is from a different planet. 

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good." <----- come on Sandy give Sowell or Williams a read...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, fmccap said:

This was interesting from Pelosi's biography author.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

I did as I suggest other`s do, I read the hole article, even with two words in the title line that was a clear finger print of being just a brick short of a full load of the truth. 

My take or unclear view was simply put a grand orchestrated operation with clandestine operatives who had the blessings of many deep pockets. Of course the listing of obstacles that were surmounted under great derris lent an insiders look of the secrets history. In most recollections of the different events in the shadow campaign there was few integrate details but... details can`t be exposed without having the secret's no longer secret.

Did the secret account`s happen? Was there a massive operation to neutralize the bad orange man? Could the Illuminati have put the poison in the bad orange man`s diet coke? 

My thought`s or my one and a half cents, was there a mass orchestration of everything from hate mongering, attempt's on conjuring up a race war and using every possible negative situation both man made and naturally occurring, yes. Could there have been anymore proof of who owns this government, media and so many bobble heads we elect, not a chance in hell there is any more proof of who owns us. What are the great results from the efforts of such organizations like BLM (played), Antifa (syco`s), Proud Boy`s (played), Lincoln Project (deep pockets)(kinda strange outfit) and the bobble heads efforts, umm really none. 

The submitting high ranking super secret shadow insider account was relayed by (drum roll, please) a person who wants to sell a book about an 80 year old LaLaland Granny who knows what is best for all of us. 

But.... am I one of the few that consider a question that few are asking, why was the never before level of money spent, never ending media blitz with the never ending bullshit lies, false investigations and the 24x7 attacks to just eliminate one bad orange man? That answer would produce a book that would come close to the 2000plus year old book printing numbers. Is conservatism the key ingredient that equals the fear of G-d in the ones who own US?   

One last question I have, isn`t everything in this rambling secret shadow article exactly what has been stated and promoted as what was going on since before the 2016 election?  But the bad orange man was wrong, paranoid or some kind of conspiracy  theorist? 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

Others are squaring off on the Time article... all this effort and money and all the other bullshit for what, to do what? too over throw one businessman's ideology? Was it working out way to well for all the people?  

"Time just released a fascinating in-depth story of how Democrats, liberal activist groups, media, social media and, shockingly, corporate America all partnered in one big conspiracy to prevent Donald Trump's reelection. Time admitted it was a "conspiracy." It admitted it was an "alliance between left-wing activists and business titans."

The detailed Time story reads like a confession of a stolen election. It admitted the game plan: This conspiracy was based on taking advantage of COVID-19, mail-in voting, last-minute changes in voting laws, gobs of corporate money backing the effort, and collusion by media and social media to silence any dissent."

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

Dam your right fuzzy!!!! 

I used my phone to post and didn`t even think to look at it. then got home and got my ultrabook and welp no problem. Then I went to the site using my phone and dam... one letter per line :doh:

Now I can`t log on using my phone because it shut down to the point of signing on with a password annnnd its been so long since I used my password I cant remember it. I tried to do the "I forgot my password" and it asks for the current password...wtf 

Anyone that can help an old long hair with that please let me know. I like using my phone for BON 

Tried to change my password and it requires my current password.... :lol2:I put in all "******" it didn`t work :lol2:

Dam...I found where I wrote it down. It`s always the last place you look :whistling:

Edited by Decker

image.png.eee9bd73624c5f4a60204635a7e1543e.png

Is that the look of reassurance? Is that the look of a strong willed and secure individual?

Orrrr….

Stop it you guys over there in Iran and play nice and I`ll send much more lunch money.

Please…Straighten up Chinese guys or I will give you some real competition…

This is what the double dare secret shadow conspiracy payed so much for   :thumbsup:

Wait.. Wait.. Wait ok if you guys don`t play nice I will just leave the bad orange mans polices in place..... who`d a thought 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

Sandy is showing just what a KooKoo Bird she is on a regular basis but... the paid for media hasn`t reported on one fact checking situation for the KooKoo Bird ? But, the progressives are.  

Progressive Writer Says Quiet Part Out Loud About AOC's Story, Demands Fact Checkers Start Doing Their Jobs (redstate.com)

AOC Gaslights on 'Ted Cruz Almost Had Me Murdered' Tweet, but Receipts Tell the True Story (Video) (redstate.com)

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Had to stop listening and watching the drama queens but, as in every DC talent show there is another side of the plot....

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-commentary-capitol-riot-unanswered-questions-impeachment

"Four of the five who died that day were Trump supporters. The fifth was a Capitol Hill police officer who apparently also supported Donald Trump. Why is this relevant? Of course, the political views of the deceased shouldn't matter, but unfortunately, in this case, they do. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and many other elected Democrats claim the mob was coming for them that day. Yet the only recorded casualties on Jan. 6 were people who voted for Donald Trump."

"The first among them was a 34-year-old woman from Georgia called Rosanne Boyland. Authorities initially announced that Boyland died of a "medical emergency". Later video footage suggested she may have accidentally been trampled by the crowd. We're still not sure, but that's the best guess."

"The second casualty was 55-year-old Kevin Greeson, who died of heart failure while talking to his wife on a cell phone outside the Capitol. "Kevin had a history of high blood pressure," his wife later said, "and in the midst of the excitement, suffered a heart attack."

"The third was 50-year-old Benjamin Phillips of Ringtown, Pa. Phillips was a Trump supporter who organized a bus trip to Washington for the rally that day. He died of a stroke on the grounds of the Capitol. There is no evidence that Phillips rioted or was injured by rioters or even went inside the Capitol building."

"The fourth person to die, the only one from intentional violence, was 35-year-old Ashli Babbitt, a military veteran from San Diego. Babbitt was wearing a Trump cape when she was shot to death by a Capitol Hill police lieutenant. Babbitt's death was caught on video, so hers is the best-documented death that took place that day. Yet it is surprising how little we know about it."

"Babbitt was shot as she tried to crawl through a broken window into the Speaker's Lobby within the Capitol, and that's essentially the extent of what we know. Authorities have refused to release the name of the man who shot her or divulge any details of the investigation they say they've done. We may never know exactly why this unnamed Capitol Hill police officer took her life."

According to that officer's attorney, "There is no way to look at the evidence and think that he is anything but a hero."

"The fifth person to die, Officer Brian Sicknick. In the hours after the riot, The New York Times reported that Trump supporters had brutally beaten Officer Sicknick to death with a fire extinguisher. The news of Sicknick's death by violence was quickly picked up by countless other media outlets that repeated and then amplified it."

"That account, forms the basis of the myth that Democrats have constructed around Jan. 6. Sicknick's remains lay in honor at the Capitol building. Streams of politicians, who just months before had told us that cops were racist by definition, praised Brian Sicknick as a hero."

"Just one problem: The story they told was a lie from beginning to end. Officer Sicknick was not beaten to death, with a fire extinguisher or anything else. According to an exhaustive and fascinating new analysis, there's no evidence that Brian Sicknick was hit with a fire extinguisher at any point on Jan 6. The officer's body apparently bore no signs of trauma. In fact, on the night of Jan. 6, long after rioters at the Capitol had been arrested or dispersed, Brian Sicknick texted his brother from his office. According to his brother, Sicknick said he'd been "pepper sprayed twice" but was otherwise "in good shape". "Twenty-four hours later, Officer Brian Sicknick was dead."

"How did he die? The head of the Capitol police union has said he had a stroke." "His body was cremated immediately, and authorities have refused to release his autopsy." "No one has been charged in his death, and no charges are pending. Whatever happened to Brian Sicknick was tragic, obviously, but it was also very different from what they have told us."

"They have lied about how he died. They've lied about a lot."

Edited by Decker
  • Like 3

I heard from someone with inside info that one of the first 3 you mention died from a heart attack after a flash bang went off right next to him.

If you have seen any of the video from people who attended it paints a much different picture then what is selectively shown by the MOP and what is being said. Way different from the highly edited video that was shown in the Senate also.

I just hope people start waking up because when you stand back and look at what is really going on with a completely open mind you will see this is starting to rapidly spiral out of control.

• Like 2

New York Republicans: Impeachment and Removal the Only Choice — For Andrew Cuomo

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2021/02/12/new-york-republicans-impeachment-removal-choice-andrew-cuomo/

“Cuomo’s Top Aide: We Withheld the Nursing Home Death Data to Avoid Trouble With The Feds”

“The stunning admission of a cover-up was made by Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa during a video conference call with state Democratic leaders in which she said the Cuomo administration had rebuffed a legislative request for the tally in August because “right around the same time, [then-President Donald Trump] turns this into a giant political football,” according to an audio recording of the two-hour-plus meeting…”

“In addition to attacking Cuomo’s fellow Democratic governors, DeRosa said, Trump “directs the Department of Justice to do an investigation into us.”

“And basically, we froze,” she told the lawmakers on the call.”

Assemblyman Ron Kim (D-Queens), who took part in the call, told The Post on Thursday that DeRosa’s remarks sounded “like they admitted that they were trying to dodge having any incriminating evidence that might put the administration or the [Health Department] in further trouble with the Department of Justice.”

“That’s how I understand their reasoning of why they were unable to share, in real time, the data,” Kim said.” “They had to first make sure that the state was protected against federal investigation.”

“Kim lost an uncle to the virus and wonders why team Cuomo is apologizing to elected Democrats but not to the public for this.”

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2021/02/11/cuomos-secretary-withheld-nursing-home-death-data-avoid-trouble-feds/

Wait a minute… the bad orange man wasn`t "attacking" the woke governor`s but trying to put the old ones, first? What… come on? he may have been correct with thinking Coumo and the other (Cali Boy)  governor`s were full of shit?

Who`s on trial for what? Impeachment? The drama queens in the liberal land of OZ can`t get the smoke and mirror`s working without showing what pathetic lyres they are.  

fmccap, I`m leaning towards it is completely out of control and has been for some time. The damage control ain`t going to help all of the lying just to get the bad orange man at any cost. Now the picture should get clearer for the sheepies of why the leftie shepherds had to do all the lying, with all this in the last few days sneaking out no wonder for the push to bar the bad orange man from ever running again...  if it happened in new york it`s a sure bet it happened else where. 

Who`d a thought??? 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1