Who`d a Thought....

Decker

Couple weeks away from the first 100 days being completed and will be logged into the history books. 

If the messengers (abc, nbc, cbs and cnn) get to tell it in their worshipping state, I am sure there will be all types of great things done or started by 46 and his bama restarted team. 

I`m finding it hard to find much if any one of the multiple E-O`s resulting in positive results. yet? Maybe I`ve missed it or way to far over on the right side of the isle to see or understand the results from all that use of the pen. 

Maybe the numbers we are seeing coming in at the southern boarder is a benefit? Maybe the the VP having lunch in Chicago is a benefit? Maybe 46 knowing that China is back in control again is a benefit? Maybe having the middle east moving towards levels of peace never before reached needed to be, so 46 can get back in bed with a country that has caused so many issues in the middle east, maybe? Maybe sending the "B team" to Alaska just to have China to all but tell the B team to go back and tell the "big guy" they still have all those IOU`s? Maybe there was a benefit from the "big guy" taking office because the start of talks between Russia and China have begun, maybe? 

Being old and off :runaway: to so many because of my conservative eye sight I`m wondering if I could get some help with being made aware of all the positive results. There are positive results right?

Maybe?

• Haha 1

Point, zero zero, zero zero, zero zero (etc) six... is the percentage given for possibility of occurrence.... then the demographics of the effected population are, women of child baring years that are taking the pill. Sooo stop the use of and scare the shit out of everyone that got the "the fauci it`s ok, safe, maybe good" single pop variety shot? Then instead of stating the data shows that this group of effected individuals (6 in how many million?) had the potential of the blood clot issues even before getting the one pop shot, then crank up and get started with the messengers (nbc, cbs, abc cnnnn) the sky is falling routine... :runaway:

Is there anyone out there that is getting tiered of this um doctor and if he was the doctor that opened the door of the room you were waiting in to see an attending physician for a check up how many of his off the wall, wishy washy answers would it take to make an appointment with a different doctor?  

But wait then say "this should not make anyone hesitant to get vaccinated...?" I keep thinking of the post or posts that stated "we" are the medical trial. 

Then hot off the presses... "Pentagon Scientists Unveil their Microchip that senses Covid in the Body" 

Scientists at the Pentagon have created a microchip that once inserted under the skin..... stop... never mind this shit is going way beyond believe able. 

Form a line over here comrade and drop your GI boxers and bend over....

• Like 3

Ever notice how many times it is stated "it`s the right thing to do" or the "trust me" gets thrown out a lot too. Or better yet notice all the just stating things that most everyone knows isn`t true but then to have the minions just jump in line with the far from true statements, Oh you`re so right Jobama and we will get woke just watch as we play big strong cooperate tuffies... will show those rule changers a thing or two.    

Minions Big Business for Universal as 'Despicable Me' Stars Break Out -  Variety

!!!!!!!!!!!WE TRUST YOU Jobama!!!!! 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, fmccap said:

I`m wondering if  Peloci had a big old hand in this. Make it look way worse that it might be.... Maybe show a few around a few days before its supposed to happen. Then when they start up even pull back but keep recording what we want our news boys to get.  

Good read fmccap. 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Decker said:

I`m wondering if  Peloci had a big old hand in this. Make it look way worse that it might be.... Maybe show a few around a few days before its supposed to happen. Then when they start up even pull back but keep recording what we want our news boys to get.  

Good read fmccap. 

That's the first armed insurrection ever that no weapons were confiscated or seen on all the videos.

I would also like to know why an officer who shot and killed an unarmed woman who was not a direct threat gets off without any consequences?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Decker said:

Ever notice how many times it is stated "it`s the right thing to do" or the "trust me" gets thrown out a lot too. Or better yet notice all the just stating things that most everyone knows isn`t true but then to have the minions just jump in line with the far from true statements, Oh you`re so right Jobama and we will get woke just watch as we play big strong cooperate tuffies... will show those rule changers a thing or two.    

Minions Big Business for Universal as 'Despicable Me' Stars Break Out -  Variety

!!!!!!!!!!!WE TRUST YOU Jobama!!!!! 

PART 1: CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency … ‘Our Focus Was to Get Trump Out of Office’ … ‘I Came to CNN Because I Wanted to Be a Part of That’

PART 2: CNN Director Charlie Chester Reveals How Network Practices ‘Manipulation’ to ‘Change the World’: ‘There’s an Art to Manipulation… Inflection, Saying Things Twice … It’s Always Like Leading Them in a Direction Before They Even Open Their Mouths’

PART 3: CNN Director Charlie Chester Says Network Is ‘Trying To Help’ The Black Lives Matter Movement By Protecting The Group’s Narrative On Race … ‘I Haven't Seen Anything About Focusing On The Color Of People's Skin That Aren't White’

• Like 2

There`s been many points in time where the proving with the facts that a person, a leader or a country isn`t to strong, to powerful or just to large to not make the big mistakes...

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stacey-lennox/2021/04/16/joe-biden-a-no-show-to-greet-japanese-prime-minister-and-the-preview-of-a-president-harris-is-awful-n1440618

50% of the sheepies of this great country fell for the 50% of the leaders make believe, propaganda, lies and the plain old bullshit. The messengers (cnn,  cbs, nbc, abc) and one really strange doctor have got some kind of agenda but what could it be? I`m sure our messengers and the good doctor are aware of how the ccp or russia leaders use their messengers so that can`t be the underlying agenda? Or are the messengers and good doc as in line with their idea of a better way of governing as.... sandy?

Look`s like the sheep dog`s got this right and it`s one time that being right will not make it easier to deal with. With President Kammy showing off her high school debate team experience and Jobama wandering around the oval office trying to find the door... we are so screwed.  

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Decker said:

Love him... Hate him... but some time he`s like Mohammad Ali and knocked the frucker out. (he jumps to center of left at times, too) 

Bill Maher: Why are Democrats so badly misinformed about COVID? – HotAir

I usually don't agree with Maher but every now and then he drops something like this. There's still a few things I disagree with him on however, like when he said Trump told people to drink bleach. 

• Like 2

To take in multiple points of view and to listen to many opinions on a subject one has feelings for or against can make one understand the issues just a little clearer. It also helps one realize their points and opinions aren`t just their own,  because hearing others state the same views is reassuring.  

"With the news media having become a leftist monoculture and with big tech companies censoring “hate speech” — i.e., speech that cuts against their preferred narrative — the voting booth is one of the few outlets the public has to advance its interests and beliefs. The goal of the Democratic Party, and its allied corporations, is to dilute the power of the voting booth so that it no longer poses a threat to their ambitions. They do this, as always, by pretending the general population forms a reservoir of bigotry that must be controlled and suppressed. Thus, anything that advances their goals of suppressing the opposition is described as some form of “anti-racism.” Yet as polls show, American voters don’t think voter ID is wrong or discriminatory. The goal of these CEOs is to make sure that what American voters think doesn’t matter. This is not a civil-rights movement in the traditional sense. It is a case of the party in power directing a corporate conspiracy against its political opposition" . 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Every day when you walk into Ford you have to have an ID. If you go for the COVID shot/Implantable chip, you need an ID. If you get some type of government benefit, you need an ID. So if ID for voting is unacceptable since nobody cheats, I'm sure Coca Cola is leaving the vault at HQ with the secret formula open. Let's put big windows in the Ford design center so everyone can see what the new F-150 looks like. No one would ever think of taking information. Let's not require an ID when getting on Delta Airlines. Who would lie about having a ticket? And while we are at it let's tear down the wall at the Capitol and White House cause walls don't work. 

• Like 1

To reinforce a point I made to "valve" and I will admit I`m biased in my view and hold in a very high level of respect for economist`s and economics in general. Thomas Sowell,  Walter Williams and Glenn Loury just to name three. Why these Professor`s and others are never on a 60 minutes or Dateline or etc is very apparent if one becomes aware of these Professor`s points of view. 

The case for black patriotism
GLENN LOURY Apr 19, 2021 10:30 AM ET
In the last 75 years, a vast black middle class has developed. There are black billionaires. The influence of black people on the culture of America is stunning and has global resonance. Some 40 million strong, black Americans are the richest and most powerful population of African descent on the planet. There are 200 million Nigerians, and the gross national product of Nigeria is just about $1 trillion per year. America’s GNP is over $20 trillion a year, and we 40 million African-Americans have claim to roughly 10 percent of it. We have access to ten times the income of a typical Nigerian. What is more, the very fact that the cultural barons and elites of America—who run the New York Times and the Washington Post, who give out Pulitzer Prizes and National Book Awards, who make the grants at the MacArthur Foundation and run the human resources departments of corporate America—have bought in to the new woke racial sensibility hook, line, and sinker gives the lie to the pessimism that the American dream doesn’t apply to blacks. It most certainly and emphatically does apply, and it is coming to fruition daily. The central issue, then, is a question of narrative. Are we going to look through the dark lens of the U.S. as a racist, genocidal, white supremacist, illegitimate force? Or are we going to see it for what it has become over the course of the last three centuries: the greatest force for human liberty on the planet? This conflict of narratives is worth arguing about—with Ta-Nehisi Coates; with Colin Kaepernick; with the Black Lives Matter activists; with the officials who will exercise power in the Biden administration; and with the editorial staff of the New York Times. The narrative we blacks settle upon about the American project is fundamentally important to our nation’s future.

Once again, opinions are just that but, Prof. Loury and others take their opinions to a level of truth backed with fact. 

• Like 1

!!OMGOODNESS!!

I feel so relieved now that our Veep has clarified two major concerns....

"Help is here and hope is here -- and things are looking up. Schools are reopening. Businesses are reopening. Grandparents are seeing their grandchildren in person. We are delivering real, real relief," Harris told an audience at Guilford Technical Community College. 

"In the 21st century in America, I believe you should not have to work more than one job to be able to pay your bills and feed your family. One good job should be enough. At a good job, you shouldn't have to worry about your safety. You shouldn't have to worry about whether you have the ability to get a good life, because you might have to go in debt for a diploma that promises a decent paycheck," she argued.

"A good job allows people the freedom to build the life you want. To reach as high as you want, to aspire. That's what a good job does. And good jobs are what the President and I will create with the American Jobs Plan."

And now I am completely understanding that help is here annnd hope is here for all our tier 2 - 3 or in progression peep`s will get a job like Kammy described, where all will only need one of her and Jobama`s good jobs to get the American dream. My My My our Cali Veep is so inspiring.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decker said:

"A good job allows people the freedom to build the life you want. To reach as high as you want, to aspire. That's what a good job does. And good jobs are what the President and I will create with the American Jobs Plan."

And so far delivery has included ending pipeline workers jobs, a stimuli check from Uncle Sam, and Dr. Fauci stating that all the restrictions due to RONA are not restrictions to our liberty. Just sit down, drink the Kool Aid and you might feel a slight prick...

• Haha 1

a group of people standing in front of a crowd: *** BESTPIX *** WASHINGTON, DC - FEBRUARY 03: Attendees participate in a moment of prayer during a congressional tribute to the late Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick who lies in honor in the Rotunda of the U.S. Capitol on February 3, 2021 in Washington, DC. Officer Sicknick died as a result of injuries he sustained during the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol. He will lie in honor until February 3 and then be buried at Arlington National Cemetery. (Photo by Erin Schaff-Pool/Getty Images) ORG XMIT: 775617479 ORIG FILE ID: 1230951508

US Capitol Officer Brian Sicknick died from strokes the day after riot, medical examiner rules.

Hmmm that`s not the way it was told by the DC Royals or the messengers..... arrest that medical examiner!!! The bad orange man did it!!!! By the way how does an officer shoot and kill an unarmed women and no investigation, no charges and not one peaceful protest? In the capital of the United States? 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

After answering all the texted questions, and some saying I should post the sight for Prof. Loury that I referenced. So here it is.

Glenn C. Loury an African-American professor looks at the United States and sees the greatest force for human liberty on the planet.
Spring 2021 -  The Social Order
https://www.city-journal.org/the-case-for-black-patriotism

In all we see and hear through all points in life, there may be things in the Professor`s lecture that some will find issue with or some may gain another point of view that may have been obstructed by the messengers spin we are hit with everyday. The Prof. reinforces the fact that some people are using the "spin", "half truths" and just lying to cloud up the facts that back the truth about a middle class in America that is diverse in religious believes, geographic make up, economic status and ethnic heritage.    

• Like 1

Ok with a Veep all but ghost like and when pushed to sit in for tha Jobama kinda acts childish. Then there is the President of the greatest country in the world lost at times, slighty confused and missing when foreign dignitaries show up at the white house. But then, it looks very apparent the US leadership as it is, can`t help but show a very strange side of there experience or lack of. 

Why did a fully vaccinated Jobama wear a mask ... for a video conference?
image.png.32a798a3cc2defb31a4d3d628f4c2a4c.png

Then just wondering why our flag wasn`t displayed? 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Decker said:

Ok with a Veep all but ghost like and when pushed to sit in for tha Jobama kinda acts childish. Then there is the President of the greatest country in the world lost at times, slighty confused and missing when foreign dignitaries show up at the white house. But then, it looks very apparent the US leadership as it is, can`t help but show a very strange side of there experience or lack of. 

Why did a fully vaccinated Jobama wear a mask ... for a video conference?
image.png.32a798a3cc2defb31a4d3d628f4c2a4c.png

Then just wondering why our flag wasn`t displayed? 

Wearing a mask, so you can't tell his lines are dubbed. Even then the audio sync was disturbing.

Not showing the flag because we don't want to offend anyone.  Anyone who has truly negotiated something has managed to offend someone at the table. This administration rolls over in submission. BOHICA... Might not like the tactics of the Orange man, but you knew which side he was on. 

• Like 1

I can`t find it ever mentioned by the good doctor in any interview. For some reason even the good doctor should admit to the fact or at least the possibilities of it`s existence. Even if it is a small percentage why can`t the good doctor publish it. But how could the good doctor promote glum and dome if there were some even if a small group that doesn`t have to listen or worry about all the glum and dome. 

There are children and adults that never get a cold or the seasonal flu. What are possibilities of the number of people that haven`t had one symptom and never been vaccinated of having natural immunity or passive immunity?    

Instead of trying to give a better understanding of natural and/or passive immunity by research and development methods what is the good doctor and the pharma giants doing? R&D for a vaccine for? The least effected, least percentage of cases group of the humans, Children Vaccine.  

I heard it said a few days ago, at first I wasn`t sure but, I have to agree with "we are living in a society that has lost it`s accumulative mind". 

• Like 1

What.... Jobama and Kammy see the average left wing working class members of their group as anything truly different then their friends and family when taking advantage of the system or playing the system like ohhh baby Jobama? Or Kammy`s Cali crew? (here buy this book and put it in the welcome home bags, no habla de english?... just buy it and stuff it in the bag dam it) 

Small and large employers can`t get applicants for positions? Vega`s of all places where tip`s are king and hourly rates ain`t far behind can`t get those knuckleheads to come and work instead of oh... do the work around the house and get the unemployment and Jobama`s fun money? 

Who`d a thought? 

I`m becoming a knucklehead... likin tha pay and play thing myself. Got more done around the house and didn`t have to pay to get it done, got direct deposit happin and... hoping the chippers hold off showing up ohhh for a few more weeks. Ahhh the life of a big government recipient :jump_earth:  

Edited by Decker
  • Haha 1