Who`d a Thought....

Decker

What a difference a hundred days makes......  GM to invest $1 billion in Mexico to build electric vehicles. (kinda like Ford?)

IUAW said, it`s a slap in the face. GM said, shut up and see if Jobama will give ewe`s some more stay home money.... haa... that's one way to slow the run on the boarder, maybe?

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

:bananapiano: IUAW IUAW !!!!!    Ahhh always one step back .... Always out front with the umm... the company is going to do what? I`ll get back to you. 

Wonder when the latest feeeasko is going to hit the less than truthful news? How many weeks has Fords golden geese been unconscious and not laying those big profit units?

Then Lord knows you can`t make up this unemployment goofy shit... verify your address, verify your drivers license number and according to the TRA administration I worked at a Ford plant in Hazelwood Mo.? (how many years has St. Louis been closed?) Then my Ford retirement benefits have been suspended? Let see... never worked at St. Louis assembly, never signed up for retirement benefits, filing an interstate claim from Indiana not Missouri and ain`t seen a deposit yet. 

2021 is turning out to be just as fun as 2020. Maybe the rainbow, all inclusive and alphabet soup crew can find someone with that silly old school thing, what`s it called?, oh yeah experience cause right now CAP is just about ready to cancel the 2022 launch cause the all inclusive crew can`t figure out what a balance out is. Or oh my do we cancel current orders and roll next model year without doing anything? then wait.... who was suppose to pick up the chips? Heard a few of the less that 6 months in crew try to be cute and said "can`t have a party without chips" Then the all inclusive decision makers kinda giggled their frightened little giggle. Lord  help us... multi bazillion bongo bucks corporation and the leadership is giggling.... at party jokes. 

But!!!! We got us a Jobama and a Hyena Veep so all is good, hell the Jobama approval ratings give me all those warm and fuzzy feelings. :whistling: has the Veep been to the southern boarder yet? 

• Like 2

Sitting around for the last month waiting for my gotta certified for money, government help me money and the possible Suck it Up Bum money, I started feeling real sorry for Denny being sentenced on the 11th of May. The poor former IUAW president has had a really ruff few years. Now that dam Free Press is spreading all these crazy rumors bout Denny....

"At the 2015 conference, which was during his first year as IUAW president, Williams stayed in Palm Springs for 37 days. Then he stayed 105 days in 2016, 121 days in 2017, and 71 days in 2018. Williams also invited guests, who stayed in their own villas. And the cost was substantial. For the 2017 conference, for example, the UAW paid $20,000, just for Williams’s accommodations." (poor guy only 334 days of all expenses and inclusive "paid" vacation in four years) 

"A memo by prosecutors called out Williams for pushing to use worker training center funds, rather than UAW funds, to pay for union employees. These "chargebacks," which were paid by the automakers, amounted to more than $300 million even though many were improper "because the UAW employee was working less than full time at the training center, or sometimes not at all," the memo said."

Why can`t they just leave one of the greatest labor leaders alone to do his time and pay his fines in peace. I mean he`s worked so hard for us, no hourly increases in a bunch of years, give up benefits won years before he took office, have members make half what other make doing the same labor, make sure retiree`s get to pay all those co pays, who needs COLA really just grab a can on your way home and all for just 2 1/2 hours of pay a month. 

Hang in there Denny your IUAW retirement medical benefits don`t have co pays and monthly check will help pass the time. Don`t forget your check from the VEBA administration for your board check. Oh are you still a paid member of John Deer's board? You`ll be fine Denny cause it`s Federal time anyway. Bring your club`s the membership paid for. 

Now where are my food stamp`s..... 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2021/05/06/johns-hopkins-doctor-dismisses-walensky-fearmongering-most-of-the-country-is-at-herd-immunity-n2589086

In an op-ed for the New York Post published Tuesday titled "Don’t buy the fearmongering: The COVID-19 threat is waning," Makary argued against buying into the "fear" that variants could "evade vaccines."

Wait... Wait... Wait!! there ain`t no fearmongering going on... no way. 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

"This morning, the worst miss in the history of jobs reports was released, showing just 266,000 jobs added when over one million were projected to be added to the economy. That’s especially terrible given that we are in the midst of a recovery from an artificial depression. Jobs are everywhere, and employers are basically begging people to come back to work with decent wages to boot."

"But the people aren’t coming back to work because the government decided it’d be a brilliant idea to extend the no-questions-asked unemployment benefits that started during the COVID pandemic last year through September. That’s absolutely idiotic given there is no shortage of jobs to fill in this country."

"Now, some Jobama voters are finally starting to figure out that there are actually consequences to their actions." What sheepie`s can`t think for themselves, so someone is pointing out (with pictures) just how screwed up everything has become in just a hundred day....

"Who could have possibly predicted that Jobama would have a far-left economic ideology that would cause inflation and destroy a recovery otherwise on cruise control? Well, just about everyone, actually.  (cept those silly sheepie`s) The entire idea that Jobama would be some kind of moderate peacemaker, ushering in a new era of normalcy was always the territory of suckers." (<----- Sheepie`s)

"Nothing about Jobam’s career was moderate. More importantly, though, Jobama was never going to actually be in charge in any real sense. The old fart can barely stay sentient long enough to answer a few softball questions every few weeks. He’s not getting into the nitty-gritty of economic theory. Rather, his left-wing handlers, many of which are Obammer`s administration alums, are doing the heavy lifting."

Who`d a thought we`d see the complete and utter buying into such a croc of bullshit by so many sheep. Now the sheepie`s are waking up.... just takes Jobama screwing everything up in just 100 days. Ramble about raising cooperate taxes and bam how many union members are laid off? Add that number to the union members that voted for the Jobama and lost their jobs in the first 30 days and hmm how long will the economy keep positive movement? 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/05/07/joe-biden-voters-discover-they-voted-for-joe-biden-n376420

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

I particularly like Joe's job outlook that steel for the windmills required for green energy should be made in Pittsburgh (or NW Indiana if you prefer), not China. Now USS cancelled $1.5 billion investment in Pittsburgh area facilities. If China continues using cheap coal (possibly from the US) and cheap labor for steel, and we require unproven "green" steelmaking, guess which will cost more, and which will be more widely available?  Sad part is Joe is from Scranton, PA originally, coal and steel country by any measure. Can't believe he believes a word of what he says, or more likely is told to say.

1 hour ago, fmccap said:

When the President is weak, his son is owned by China and the media is having an "organism" that he was elected, hard to have room for any of this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, paintguy said:

When the President is weak, his son is owned by China and the media is having an "organism" that he was elected, hard to have room for any of this.

I guess, nothing to see here

Just like over here,

Turn Over Routers or Face Subpoenas, Arizona Lawmakers Tell Maricopa County

If this was as said "the most secure election" why are they fighting this so hard? This is not the only place this is happening either.

• Like 2

:soapbox:!!!WARNING!!! !!!Ramble Alert!!! :gaah:

While at a family gathering (masks on conformists, no masks on low life non-conformists) there was all the typical make talk, discussions. You know the hi, how you doin with the smiles while thinking (dam he`s blown up like a big pile of tators) but such is the family unit in Indiana. 

Being one of the odd ball non-conformists of the once full blown farming unit, I had a few questions for the mask wearing members of the extended unit. After the hi`s and how`s ya doin`s was out the way I became inquisitive and had hoped for a little continuing education. 

I asked the teachers (all high school level, 2 retired Community College level of the group) if they'd ever taught any classes on AA History or brought to their class the achievements made by African American`s. By the eye`s of the 2 retiree`s I could tell that behind their masks they were thinking "holy shit" and wanted to scream to the younger academia "loaded question... loaded question!!!". 

Of course the high school instructors went on about "oh yes" our board encourages us to give time to bring up the information on Jesse Jackson, Dr. King, Rosa Parks and other activists. One of this group even pointed out that she was working on high lighting the achievements of the "great activist" Al Sharpton. The two retires kinda fumbled a little but said, Decker as you know we instructed in the business and accounting discipline but, we never hesitated to bring up successful African American business ventures. 

So yep... I asked the loaded questions. 
Has anyone brought to or  touched on in their classroom the achievements of Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder or Candice Owens?   
The youngest of the group said, I`ve listened to the Owens person for a few minutes but she seemed very radical and isn`t the Elders guy on Fox a lot? But who are the other two? At that point one retiree started shaking her head and the other said something to the effect of Williams and Sowell were very good speaker but unfortunately no one ever bought into their points of view. Then there was the questions for me. From the retiree, Decker what happen to your centrist point of view? From the younger instructor, what's your point? To the first question I just gave my smart ass response, getting older I`ve gained better eye sight. To the other question, I think it started in the 70`s when a certain group believed theirs were the only thought`s and answer`s that were correct. That was when my point became clear that something was wrong with the decision makers, politicians and teachers. 

I`m not sure of the percentage of educators in a generalized view are as unaware of or as  judgmental of the people I asked about but this group seemed to be very unaware and judgmental. So I never asked if anyone had or wanted to watch the documentaries like common sense in a senseless world, no safe places, suffer no fools or uncle tom.

I did a little Googling, maybe I`ll email this to my cousin in law to help with her Sharpton classroom presentation....
        Name: Alfred Charles Sharpton Jr.
Birth date: October 3, 1954
Education: Tilden High School, Brooklyn, 1972; Brooklyn College (dropped out)
Career: Ordained minister, 1964-present; founder civil rights group National Action Network, 1991-present; candidate for U.S. Senate, 1992, 1994; candidate for New York mayor, 1997
Family: Wife, Kathy Lee Jordan; two daughters.
Quote: "I do believe the [Democratic] party has moved far to the right. I do believe that the party has a bunch of elephants running around in donkey clothes."

This is going to  take a lot of effort to try and bring the telling of all sides of a story, expressing the full extend of a subject and to teach differing view points. 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

The world see`s it. Our enemies know it. World financing is starting to the pull back to prepare for it. Allies feel the betrayal and preparing for it. The question is not if, but when.  

The protests have started and will divide even more. Having a group of half ass, whimpy  lawmaker without any experience at leadership and believing the world is full of nice people and our country is full of evil people, has helped it on it`s way. In the shortest time span ever. Saturday people who fell for the coom by ahh and everyone will get along so much better when Jobama handlers get the power, 1200 missles launched at that evil democracy and who would have thought things would go like this. Remember this Saturday when the kippa is put on you helped those 1200 and counting missiles launch.  

Joe Biden's Brain Is Broken – RedState

1 hour ago, Decker said:

The world see`s it. Our enemies know it. World financing is starting to the pull back to prepare for it. Allies feel the betrayal and preparing for it. The question is not if, but when.  

The protests have started and will divide even more. Having a group of half ass, whimpy  lawmaker without any experience at leadership and believing the world is full of nice people and our country is full of evil people, has helped it on it`s way. In the shortest time span ever. Saturday people who fell for the coom by ahh and everyone will get along so much better when Jobama handlers get the power, 1200 missles launched at that evil democracy and who would have thought things would go like this. Remember this Saturday when the kippa is put on you helped those 1200 and counting missiles launch.  

Joe Biden's Brain Is Broken – RedState

Remember back to world concern over Ike's heart attack, LBJ's gall bladder and Reagan's cancer. They had the capability to recover, and did. Dementia doesn't improve, it only gets worse. Met Joe Biden over 30 years ago. The guy in the White House is not the same guy. 

• Like 1

Lets see....
World policies on trade, border security, terrorism and just communicating our policies = confusing.
National policies on economics, health care, jobs, domestic aid, level of local and national violence, domestic terror groups and energy = confusing. 

Then lets see, the first full quarter of the Jobama Handlers Administration is the second quarter of 2021...

Second quarter 2021 reports should be interesting with auto industry tanked, more UAW labor laid off then in the last four years, auto supplier union labor lay off`s, steel industry USW labor lay off`s, dropping GNP and of course states that leave in place the stay at home and get paid money will add to the total employment numbers. 

How will the handlers handle all the good news ? I know blame the bad orange man or the handlers will start up their finger puppet with a rambling of something completely off the wall and then say ooo I shouldn`t be talkin to ewe`s guy`s, I`ll get in trouble... 

Hey anyone hear or see our hyena lately? Ever make it to the southern border? Maybe she`s getting unemployment and fun money and hiding at home too...? Wait no unemployment, just hiding at home with her government money and doin nuttin. 

• Like 2

CDC director criticized for now differentiating between dying 'from’ vs. dying 'with' COVID-19

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky drew criticism on Sunday for her method of identifying COVID-19 deaths in the U.S., making a sudden distinction between those who died "from" the virus and those who died "with" it.

During an interview on CNN's "State of the Union," Walensky was asked about vaccinated Americans who have contracted the virus – and whether anyone has died from an infection, despite being inoculated. Walensky said the CDC is aware of 223 so-called "break-through" infections in vaccinated Americans, but clarified that many of those individuals died due to other causes.

"After all this time, we are going to start distinguishing died ‘with’ Covid from died 'from' Covid," one Twitter user wrote. "How anyone lives with the dishonest reporting of numbers is beyond me. Either we treat all the deaths with the same questioning or none of them, Period."

Another user wrote: 'So she literally just admitted that the covid death count isn’t a real count of covid deaths. The response to this pandemic gets more baffling by the day."

Others responses suggested that all COVID-19 deaths should be re-examined to determine whether the person died "from" the virus or "with" it.

"Sounds like 500k cases need to be reviewed to more accurately distinguish ‘with’ and ‘from’," one user said.  "Hmm, thought I heard this same sentiment expressed in the past."

Hmm... seems there have been many responses to the questions and with great discussions on just this topic or categorizing of the running death count. Right here on BON. 

"With" or "Of"??? Certainly the fear mongering for political gain media had to chose "Of".   Then of course any criticism of stating the facts on "with or "of"  is coming from the same group of handlers but, now it`s in the defense of the political gains made possible by the fear mongering media and Jobama handlers.  

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

"Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to President Biden, said during a discussion on Sunday about the Center for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) decision to drop mask recommendations for fully vaccinated individuals that vaccinated people become "dead ends" for COVID-19."

And what excuse will the teachers leadership use next....? Maybe this thing called herd immunity has already taken effect? But teachers are no different than all the others that made more sitting at home then doing their jobs? Follow the science, follow the science that`s all we heard from the good doctor, but it`s really been more like following the mad hatter down the rabbit hole. 

• Like 1

A make believe world that is what a left wing campaign is...  has no comparison to the real world. Our "Dementia-Popsicle-in-Chief" found out that his master plan doesn’t work as well in real life as it does to a "fawning crowd of woke reporters who squealed and tossed their undies at him after every babel and inane pronouncement" Jobama made when the circus came to town.  

https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/05/19/joe-biden-tries-to-order-benjamin-netanyahu-around-and-finds-hes-tougher-than-corn-pop-n383361

Hmmm wonder if the US Rep`s that support the Hamas would show their support by helping at the missile launchers? Seems there`s "Now Hiring Signs" there too.

• Like 1