Who`d a Thought....

Decker

Kamala Harris Tells NBC’s Lester Holt ‘We’ve Been To The Border.’ He Responds: ‘You Haven’t’.....

One guess of what the most used characteristic Kammy used when Lester stated "You Haven`t" if  you guessed her V/Princesses famous GiGGle... you win the prize and it consists of an administration with a napping, sniffing hair leader and a completely clueless Princess. 

Once again I have too agree with the Cali Govnarr when he asked the question "what the hell is wrong with us?" but my agreeance is focused on how can`t he figure that out? 

After listening to Kammy`s interview with Lester, it wasn`t hard to see that like so many other situations we have all the bases covered with the all inclusive crowd but again we are very short on experience and in Kammy`s situation wasn`t that apparent back in December of 2019 when she was the first to jump off the campaign train because of umm having little experience and/or much of anything to check off on accomplishments list.  

But one thing for sure is "denying issues" and continually in complete denial of everything that is screwed up because of something or policy the new administration is doing or put in place. Example... there`s nothing wrong at the southern boarder and they prove that by?  Nothing to see down there and nothing going on cause we closed the boarder so lets move on to what the bad orange man did. 

The United States is in big trouble from within and there`s a few really bad men (not the goofy orange man)  waiting to push us off the deep end from this woke, make believe storyland. 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Decker said:

The United States is in big trouble from within and there`s a few really bad men (not the goofy orange man)  waiting to push us off the deep end from this woke, make believe storyland. 

There is something really F'N wrong in this country.

I forgot, " Nothing to see here. Everything’s fine... ? "

1111111.jpg

Edited by fmccap
  • Sad 1

Gonna Get Me a Shotgun
Performed by Garrett Morris on 24 Jan 1976 (Peter Cook and Dudley Moore)

I'm gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whities I see,
I'm gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whities I see.
When I kill all the whities I see, then whitey he won't bother me,
I'm gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whities I see.

Then I'll get a white woman who's wearing a navy blue sweater.

From a parody involving irrational white fear, to a supposedly serious psychiatrist addressing medical students. Note that is a psychiatrist and not psychiatric patient!

As we have asked before, who is running the asylum?

• Like 1

“The Biden Administration's Orwellian Erasing of the 'Abraham Accords'”

This is going just way beyond crazy or silly to really stupid shit….

Don`t speak of issues, don`t look at problems and the issues and problems don`t exist? Then just throw away or erase everything that another administration did?

Didn`t some of the worlds biggest pieces of shit dispose of, burn or wipe the records clean of the countries they took from the people?  (CCP comes to mind in Hong Kong)

Has it started? 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/06/07/the-biden-administrations-orwellian-erasing-of-the-abraham-accords-n1452633?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=582

Edited by Decker
  • Sad 1

"Biden administration to buy" 500 million Pfizer coronavirus vaccine doses to donate to the world. 

The Biden administration is buying 500 million doses of Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine to donate to the world, as the United States dramatically increases its efforts to help vaccinate the global population, according to three people familiar with the plans.

Will Jobama use Jill`s check book...? 

Edited by Decker
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Decker said:

"Biden administration to buy" 500 million Pfizer coronavirus vaccine doses to donate to the world. 

The Biden administration is buying 500 million doses of Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine to donate to the world, as the United States dramatically increases its efforts to help vaccinate the global population, according to three people familiar with the plans.

Will Jobama use Jill`s check book...? 

No, your checkbook, and mine. Or maybe just one from our "equity" line of credit.

It`s come to this. 

Argentine President Alberto Fernandez had to apologies for his pride in his country`s diversity. What the hell is wrong with us...? just the social media addiction individuals can figure that out.  

"The Mexicans came from the Indians, the Brazilians came from the jungle, but we Argentines came from the ships. And they were ships that came from Europe," Fernandez said, referring to the many European migrants who arrived in the country. He later apologized for the comments and said his country's diversity was something to be proud of."
"Fernandez seems to have taken the phrase from a song by local musician Lito Nebbia, of whom the President has declared himself an admirer on more than one occasion".

"The comments sparked a viral response on social media, with many criticizing the center-left leader for racial insensitivity."

"The Brazilian President's son, slammed the comments as "racist" and shot a retort back at Argentina (in general) over its troubled economy,  that's been in a recession since 2018."

Maybe someone should point out to the Brazilian President`s baby boy that diversity is pretty much wide spread in South America

The Languages that are Spoken in Brazil are pointing towards a bunch of ships... also.  
Portuguese - 97.9%. Portuguese is by far the biggest major language spoken in Brazil, with around 97.9% of the population speaking and learning this lanuage. 
German - 1.9%. Though the speakers only represent around 1.9% of the population, German is the second-most reported used and taught mainly in the homes.
Indigenous Languages - 1.9%. is the indigenous languages of Brazil predate European. These are learned and used in the home and family settings. 

Coming off a ship ain`t all that bad, is it? 

Wait... the wokers, lefties, the no one can be a victim but us and pre judgmental herd thinks so and I mean if you don`t think that group isn`t right... look out!!!! for the tweeties, tubers, bookers and peaceful protestors... 

• Like 1

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/attending-her-last-g-7-030017080.html

So Angela Merkel has had enough of US leadership? Want a bigger share of G7 and NATO leadership? Pony up some money. The Orange Man was demonized in the press for asking The EU NATO "powers" to do an agreed upon fair share. I'm sure Biden will gladly share power, foot the bill with our dollars, and defend the wretched mess with US Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, and Airmen (Airpersons?).

• Like 1

Hmmm, one of Granny Pelosi`s squad members giving up some true feelings…. 12 Dem`s react to the squad member`s rant. I can almost hear Granny ranting to the squad, 2022 is just around the corner children so not it the frick off you spoiled brat`s. But of course not out where anyone may hear the rant, most likely in one of the House of Representatives little girls rooms. :rant:

• Haha 1

This from a book, that I didn`t start and just put down to forget.... 

According to legend, upon exiting the Constitutional Convention—where the now eighty-one-year-old Ben Franklin had just successfully lobbied his fellow Founding Fathers to ratify the US Constitution—he was confronted by a group of citizens wondering what sort of government the delegates had given these new United States of America.

A republic, if you can keep it, Franklin is said to have famously answered.

In other words, his generation had fulfilled its mission. It was now time for a new generation to answer history’s call to fulfill theirs, with independence already boldly declared and then successfully defended. These colonies were now free and independent states, further codified into law by the passing of the Tenth Amendment one year after the Constitution itself, which states:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Those twenty-eight words were the final words written into the Bill of Rights, which were the very first amendments to the Constitution. They are merely twenty-eight words, but they pack a wallop. For they reinforce, once more both bluntly and plainly, the original premise of our Constitution that makes it unique in all of human history—this governing document was meant to limit the power of the federal government, not the freedom of those it governs.

As a generation, the Founding Fathers (<---I`m sure that will offend someone) had two things in common—a reverential fear of God and a fear of too much power placed in the hands of fallible/fallen human beings. One of the textbooks popular during the years when many of them were being educated was called Cato’s Letters. It is full of admonitions like this one:

The love of power is natural. It is insatiable, it is whetted, not cloyed by possession. Power renders man wanton, insolent of others, and fond of themselves.¹

Enter Anthony Fauci.

There will always be the questions (I`m full of them) you know the "the why`s", "what`s in it for them", "their motives" and "how did they do that" ? When we all know there are two completely to the point and absolute answers.... "greed" and "power", Period. 

• Like 1

The Scale of COVID Unemployment Fraud Is ASTOUNDING – PJ Media

Ok there`s no way one side of the aisle didn`t know this shit wasn`t going to happen, come on...it was and is free money with no strings attached..... then wonder way the "help wanted signs are every frickin where". 

Then if you have time scroll down to the video where a serving parent of the Mao Chinese years explains the similarities of what she lived through under the Mao doctrine and the CRT.   I know... I know decker has to be a beget, white supremist, anti Semitic or maybe just a plain foebiccy type... cause this gotta be fake news, right?

(CAP is cranking up Monday :bananapiano: sooo that should slow down these goofy posts)  

Naaa :lol2: don`t bet on it 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

“In a report published on Thursday, Amnesty called on the UN to investigate, and said China had subjected Uyghurs, Kazakhs, and other Muslims to mass detention, surveillance, and torture.”

“Agnès Callamard, the secretary general of Amnesty International, accused Chinese authorities of creating “a dystopian hellscape on a staggering scale”.

“It should shock the conscience of humanity that massive numbers of people have been subjected to brainwashing, torture and other degrading treatment in internment camps, while millions more live in fear amid a vast surveillance apparatus,” Ms Callamard said.”

“According to the evidence Amnesty International has gathered, corroborated by other reliable sources, members of predominantly Muslim ethnic minorities in Xinjiang have been subjected to an attack meeting all the contextual elements of crimes against humanity under international law.”

“Weddings are now held according to the instructions of the CCP government. In our tradition, the imam reads verses [from the Qur’an] and gives names to newborn babies, but now it is a CCP government official who give names and there is no reciting the Qur’an… And there are forbidden names that can`t be given to your children, the Islamic names… They also started to change the names of people who already had Islamic names, like ‘Mohammed’.”

Being an info junkie even I know there`s things that slip by. So, I have missed the squad`s press releases, references or opinions on this situation. Has there been any condemning of the CCP for any of these acts of or methods being use by the CCP on it`s Muslim population?

One Minisoeta House Rep has a good grip on speaking out and linking countries with/by labeling then as aggressor’s and human rights violators but, nuttin about the CCP? Hmm maybe the House Rep only see`s an issue when Palestinian Muslims let terrorists set up rockets (Iranian supplied) in or by the Muslim hospitals, libraries and schools?  

Rep. Tlaib   was just a little confused the other day when the House Rep stated “Freedom of speech doesn't exist for Muslim women in Congress" yep I think the House Rep meant to say “CCP instead of Congress”.

Naa the squad must be on top of these atrocities….

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

What I believe is the root of the problem in these times.

Media overwhelmingly silent on Hunter Biden's N-word text message scandal

Please tell me what we would be hearing if it was Trump and not Biden? Hell it could of been a distant friend of Trump from years ago and we would be hearing about it every 5 seconds wherever you turned.

Our current situation in this country is totally sickening.

• Like 2

Hunter Trump? can you imagine...... There would be grand jury after grand jury, probe after probe and the media.... shit they would be fed intervenously just to stay on the air. 

Communication is the key to any success, positive results or just being productive. Take it away or scramble it up with half truths or just plain lies and you have what the sheepies are so wrapped up in and bull shitted with, currently.   

Then the proof of the current bull shit situation our country is in,   oh lets see pick just one example Decker...  How's this for some in-depth journalism,  CNN has an expert anchor interviewing a recently reinstated CNN media expert on the subject of his discharge. Ok... this is a level of stupid and weird that this old long could have ever and mean ever... thought would be a topic of discussion on a "news" cast. The female anchor wanted to know what the male exert was thinking when..... he was rubbin one off during a tele conference?  With the audio aaannnd video up and runnin.....

Then I was waitin for his response and hoping for just two words "You Baby"..... well that wasn`t his response but a bucket full of shit did jump out his mouth. 

The down fall of many great nations didn`t take years to happen.. The down fall started in many from with in. Most down fall became successful by using communication as one of the most used weapons. Most sheep will never realize their country is in trouble till it is to late.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Decker said:

Then the proof of the current bull shit situation our country is in,   oh lets see pick just one example Decker...  How's this for some in-depth journalism,  CNN has an expert anchor interviewing a recently reinstated CNN media expert on the subject of his discharge. Ok... this is a level of stupid and weird that this old long could have ever and mean ever... thought would be a topic of discussion on a "news" cast. The female anchor wanted to know what the male exert was thinking when..... he was rubbin one off during a tele conference?  With the audio aaannnd video up and runnin.....

You got to hand it to him, at least he got his job back. Nothing like that could happen at Ford, thank goodness. 

Biden restoring nearly a billion dollars to Cali high-speed rail project. 

The Jobama handlers really think money can be referred to like the Lays potato chip motto, bet ya can`t spend just one or Jays potato chip motto, you can`t stop spending them... 
If the Jobama and the Cackle Princess handlers have their way with the help of the squad what is the picture of our country going to look like in four years? 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1