Who`d a Thought....

Decker

“Several allies and former aides to Vice President Kamala Harris had "flashbacks" last week as they watched her fumble a politically sensitive question during her first foreign trip, seeing the misstep as part of a broader pattern of messaging challenges that have dogged her since her presidential campaign.”

“This time, though, the interview came after Harris participated in a wide-ranging media training session to improve her delivery and presentation in interviews and speeches, the latest of several sessions over the last year, according to multiple sources.”

“A senior Harris aide declined to detail the mid-April training, but said it was a "comprehensive session" that was similar to others she underwent after joining the Democratic ticket last summer and before taking office during the transition. The aide said the April session was not in response to, or in preparation for, any particular interview or topic. And political strategists said it is not unusual, and can be beneficial, for candidates and elected officials at the national level to engage in those types of trainings.”

"We've seen this before. Harris is criticized by her detractors, sometimes fairly and usually unfairly," said a friend of Harris', who requested anonymity to speak frankly about her style. "And her instinct is to dig in, which in most instances only makes the situation worse."

Let`s see, all types of high-level training. Multiple facets of educating within different needed topic`s for interviews and press conferences. Hours of one on one comprehensive instruction and pinpoint training with great detail on getting your Democratic points across while in an interview or press conference. Aaaannnd… um what`s that old saying about teaching new tricks?

Hey someone give Willie Brown a call…. He was a good coach/instructor when the Cackle V/Princess was a full time Cali Girl…

We are doomed, period.

• Sad 1

First COVID-19, and now possibly Taishan. China’s claims of it`s competence in cutting-edge science appears on the verge of tatters if reports about a nuclear accident at its reactor turn out to be true. A French company partnering at the Taishan nuclear power plant took the highly unusual step of notifying the US about what they called an “imminent radiological threat.” To get possible help with needed repairs to the reactor.

What the hell else will be sneaking out? 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Decker said:

First COVID-19, and now possibly Taishan. China’s claims of it`s competence in cutting-edge science appears on the verge of tatters if reports about a nuclear accident at its reactor turn out to be true. A French company partnering at the Taishan nuclear power plant took the highly unusual step of notifying the US about what they called an “imminent radiological threat.” To get possible help with needed repairs to the reactor.

Well we have the plague, locust (aka cicada's), storms of epic proportions,  I'm sure Chicago will kill all the fish in the Calumet to insure no Asian carp are there. So 6 more to go. I haven't heard of frogs anywhere yet. Don't think Pharaoh getting Dementia was in there.

9 hours ago, Decker said:

C'mon man, just keep moving along, nothing to see here.

• Haha 1

Progressiveness, Conservatism, Right Wing, Left Wing, Wealthy, Poor, Wokeness and CRT seem to be the only topic`s that rate attention by all media and most of the generalized population. Then there is a big magnifying glass on the world population which is social media. Take CRT as an example, social media in general, has seemed to have lost it`s in general and collective mind. It`s taken a thought and/or theory (CRT)  and pushed it into not only ever laptop, kindle and smart phone but into acidemia.

Of course, if one was to look at this theory (CRT) with less social media drama, more in line with an acidemia/life experience view, one would be hard pressed to find any factual answer`s too? What are/is the suggested process the theory expresses to follow? What expressed changes in laws or governances does the theory put forth? Does the theory have any timeline or schedule for the applied changes to become positive, within the theory’s benefits plan? Does the theory have a consensus of the followers in a positive agreement with the developers of the theory?  In all theory, there gives acknowledgement to predictions of when the theory will bare fruit or benefit the subject matter of the idea that generated the critical thinking of the theory?  

Have we taken acidemia based theory, experience and factual conclusion and replaced it with personal views, personal incites, personal feelings and personal opinions?

Critical Race Theory:

Critical;

Expressing adverse or disapproving comments or judgments

Expressing or involving an analysis of the merits and faults of a work of literature, music, art or other human beings

Critical Thinking;

Is the objective analysis and/or evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment

The skills that are needed in order to be able to think critically are varied and include observation, analysis, interpretation, reflection, evaluation, inference, explanation, problem solving, and decision making.

Know exactly what you want. Knowing exactly what you want is the first step of critical thinking.

Deal with your biases.

Consider the consequences of your options.

Do your research.

Accept the fact that you're not always right.

Race;

Is the grouping of humans based on shared physical or social qualities into categories generally viewed as distinct by society. The term was first used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote national affiliations. By the 17th century the term began to refer to physical traits. This change was based on the movement of individuals from geography or land mass to other land masses. Which highlighted physical traits. 

Theory;

Is a set of principles on which the practice of an activity is based, example "a theory of education"

Is an idea used to account for a situation or justify a course of action, example "my theory would be that this place has been seriously mismanaged"

Theories are vital:

They guide and give meaning to what we see. When a researchers investigate and collect information through observation, the investigator needs a clear idea of what information is important and not important to collect. Thus, valid theories are validated by research and are a sound basis for practical action.

I know... it was the long way around the barn but, can anyone looking at that the video of a CRT instructor and use any critical thinking elements to theorize what the instructor’s level of acidemia is? Is the instructor following any proven theory guidelines for proving her points? Without seeing the complete session of instruction, I can`t be sure what the results are or were from the instruction. With the participants shown in the video I can`t help but wonder if there were any requests for a refund, or requests for a transfer or was this session or class populated with individuals that are those that like being demeaned or just a group that’s into sadomasochism?

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

Putin asked if the U.S. was guilty of assassinating Ashli Babbitt during the Capitol riot.

“Secondly, I want to know: Did the US order the assassination of the woman who walked into the Congress and who was shot and killed by a policeman?” Putin said. “Do you know that 450 individuals were arrested after entering Congress? And they didn’t go there to steal a laptop. They came with political demands. 450 people have been detained. They’re facing jail time, from 15 to 20 years. And they came to Congress with political demands. Isn’t that persecution for political opinions?”

Wonder if our Jobama handlers are getting ready for the Putin…..?

• Like 2

When I was young, I attended Catholic Schools. At least in matters of faith, I was told what to think. Later, I attended public schools and finally Universities. At University, I was taught how to think.  Critical Race Theory elevates a theory to dogma that students will be requested, well actually required, to regurgitate. I managed to recover from my early education, grow up to work for Ford, and never need Vaseline. 

• Like 2

"Shocking failure’: Pentagon and FBI come under fire for Jan. 6 response."

Days before the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection, social media company Parler flagged dozens of worrying messages to the FBI — warnings that appeared to go unanswered.
At a House Oversight Committee hearing on Tuesday, Chair Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.) disclosed the message, one of dozens Parler sent to the FBI on Jan. 2 — four days before the insurrection. FBI Director Christopher Wray said he did not “recall” hearing of the posts but that some were routed to FBI squads investigating domestic terrorism. The FBI is now reviewing whether that information was handled appropriately, Wray said.

“This is a shocking failure,”  Malony said.

WAIT WAIT WAIT is there going to be another impeachment??? I mean that side of the isle that just found out the juicily parts, can surely pin it all on that Bad Orange Man....

Right?

• Like 2

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!! Again... lets see who`s the over lord of the capital security ??? the wicked witch of the west...oppp`s I meant the speaker of the house, right? 

Hmmm Grammy would never do anything to make the bad orange man look bad in any way, would she?  

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Decker said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!! Again... lets see who`s the over lord of the capital security ??? the wicked witch of the west...oppp`s I meant the speaker of the house, right? 

Hmmm Grammy would never do anything to make the bad orange man look bad in any way, would she?  

Flying Monkeys had the day off. OT restrictions...

pelosi-monkeys.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ahh all the pomp and circle jerking of a summit in the land of neutrality… (love the lands time pieces)

Jobama forgetting what he was told to speak too. Valdi sitting back thinking to himself, really this is what the American sheepies came up with? This guy is umm lost in the bathroom…

Just my opinion… givin Putin the I`m busy song and dance all the while slapping his economy by keeping gas prices as low as when the bad orange man was being told he was a racist, white supremist and granny hater. But wait Jobama`s handler can`t have anything the bad orange man did looking like it was a good thing for America. 

Remember how the bad orange man had it right by screwing with both Russia and Iran`s gas money. The bad orange man had American energy production rolling and I mean rollin, that kept oil and gas prices so low that it put a knife into both the Putin and Khamenei`s wallets. But... our Jobama handlers are doing the complete frickin opposite by stopping pipeline construction and restricting drilling that… cuts American production. Then the knucklehead handlers have Jobama drop sanctions against Russia’s Nord Stream 2 pipeline to Germany. That back in the day would be labeled as a communist sympathizer…  That in most non woke eyes is just a sign of weakness heading into the summit the Jobama handlers begged for. That alone makes this ass kissing session even less useful for Jobam handlers, while putting Valadi sitting in a plush chair eating chocolate and just a smiling and checking out the ladies.

Wonder if V/Princess sent any cookies with her mug shot on them for the Valdi?

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

image.png.9dfaa718186b4f1e70e15adbb689f139.png

Putin;   "They say you  are a little crazy, Mr. President" 

Bad Orange Man;  "How`s this, I`ll make the changes to our oil and gas producing processes and you will see prices so low you and your friends will go begging to sell your oil and gas"... "Crazy enough my man?"

Putin: Hmmmm

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

image.thumb.png.892b47c302aa18f327da4f6a81f8e816.png

Jobama; I was told there`d be ice cream, I like ice cream, do like ice cream um um what your names guys...

Putin; Would someone get this old fart some frickin ice cream 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wonder if Ford Cooperate will ever get at clue?

Frank Dobbin and Alexandra Kalev;
Explain why diversity training does not work. 

Frank Dobbin
Henry Ford II Professor of the Social Sciences, Department of Sociology

Harvard University Director

SCANCOR/Weatherhead Initiative in International Organizational Studies
Member of the Advanced Leadership Initiative Faculty Executive Committee
Coordinator (Harvard), MIT-Harvard Economic Sociology Seminar

https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/dobbin/files/dobbin_kalev_economist_5-21-21.pdf

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Decker said:

Wonder if Ford Cooperate will ever get at clue?

Frank Dobbin and Alexandra Kalev;
Explain why diversity training does not work. 

Frank Dobbin
Henry Ford II Professor of the Social Sciences, Department of Sociology

Harvard University Director

SCANCOR/Weatherhead Initiative in International Organizational Studies
Member of the Advanced Leadership Initiative Faculty Executive Committee
Coordinator (Harvard), MIT-Harvard Economic Sociology Seminar

https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/dobbin/files/dobbin_kalev_economist_5-21-21.pdf

Or as one former manager once told me, "An assembly line works much better when we all show up at the same time."  This was followed by expletives for the "process coaches" who did not hold everyone to that standard.

• Like 1

This is the man so many thought and voted for, was going to be ummm what? I`m finding it hard to find in print or hear any positive results from that group that believed this administration was going to??? or would put in place, what?

I guess the sheepies thought they were getting a leader with strong foreign policy experience. They never understood how foreign policies can screw so much up right here.

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Not sure who this Rogan guy is (I`m not into social media much) but, dam!!! let it rip and “say” what a lot of people are just thinking….

This from a spot on the tube, twitter, puddle cast or whatever, 

“This is because the market has spoken and your show’s f**king terrible,” said Rogan, addressing the ratings battles. “Brian Stelter’s show keeps slipping and slipping and slipping in the ratings. Same with Don Lemon’s. It’s the same thing. Everybody knows they’re not real. They’re not real humans.” Rogan also torched Stelter for his recent interview with White House press secretary Jen Psaki, in which he asked, “What does the press get wrong when covering Biden’s agenda? Critics panned Stelter as “fawning,” “bootlicking,” and “gooey,” among other imaginative descriptions. “How about Brian Stelter talking to the press secretary saying, ‘What are we doing wrong? What are we doing wrong?’ Like, hey m****rf***er, you’re supposed to be a journalist.”

https://www.mediaite.com/podcasts/joe-rogan-tears-into-cnns-brian-stelter-hey-motherfcker-youre-supposed-to-be-a-journalist/

BREAKING: Chinese Defector's Identity Confirmed, Was Top Counterintelligence Official – RedState

The defector has provided DIA with the following information:

*Early pathogenic studies of the virus we now know as SARS-CoV-2

*Models of predicted COVID-19 spread and damage to the US and the world

*Financial records detailing which exact organizations and governments funded the research on SARS-  CoV-2 and other biological warfare research

*Names of US citizens who provide intel to China

*Names of Chinese spies working in the US or attending US universities

*Financial records showing US businessmen and public officials who’ve received money from the Chinese government

*Details of meetings US government officials had (perhaps unwittingly) with Chinese spies and members of Russia’s SVR

*How the Chinese government gained access to a CIA communications system, leading to the death of dozens of Chinese people who were working with the CIA

Woooo Doggy if`in this comes out as bad a it reads our "Big Guy" and Sonny Boy got some splainin to do......

Where is the media coverage of China's defector?

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2021/06/18/curiously-incurious-where-is-the-media-coverage-of-chinas-defector-n397594

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

“Sen. Raphael Warnock Claims He Has Never Opposed Voter ID”

Hmm (another thing that makes you go hmmm) Abrams and Warnock have went from “the New Jim Crow” to “voter ID is fine” ….. What next.

• Like 1