Who`d a Thought....

Decker

4 hours ago, Decker said:

“Sen. Raphael Warnock Claims He Has Never Opposed Voter ID”

Hmm (another thing that makes you go hmmm) Abrams and Warnock have went from “the New Jim Crow” to “voter ID is fine” ….. What next.

They'll do anything for the power. The current proposed bill changes the election commission(or whatever it's called) from being 3 Dem's and 3 Repub's to 3 Dem's and 2 Repub's. I believe they would be in charge of redistricting for the whole country also.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fmccap said:

They'll do anything for the power. The current proposed bill changes the election commission(or whatever it's called) from being 3 Dem's and 3 Repub's to 3 Dem's and 2 Repub's. I believe they would be in charge of redistricting for the whole country also.

I can`t agree with you more. If the bill is passed with the little discussed issues then yes the election commission will be lop sided and the commission will be able to federalize the voting process which would drastically reduce or cancel the states abilities to oversee and operate the states elections as decided by the states population. But, that may make for a supreme court ruling because I don`t think the constitution has language that would allow for the federalizing or whatever you`d want to call it, of state or national election process. 

I`m glad you made your point, because if we ever get to look closely at this election process they are trying to put in place, (before it`s voted on) it most likely has the changes in the authorities of the election processes that take the states authority away. I can`t help but see a comparison with the election processes in other countries. One party governance comes to mind. Lets not forget how Russia has a leader that has changed their election process. (tweaked the wording for his benefit) China has had it`s election process changed since it`s current leader took control, also. In China`s case opponents just seem to disappear after their nominated Then lets not forget how a lot of acidemia, economists and politian's were putting much thought into how the USSR could possibly become a form of a democracy after the fall of the Berlin wall and the break away countries became separate from the old USSR. Neither Russia or China have much if any changes toward the people having any say in the countries dealings or how their leaders retain control. 

Whatever has taken control of one party here in our country is sure as hell not a founders version of how the republic was spelled out in the constitution. The puppeteers controlling the current leaders of the faux, smoke and mirrors and/or fake democratic party have got one thing and only one thing as their targeted result... control of the masses and that will get the puppeteers control of the fruits of the land and the minds of the population.

Certain history does and will repeat it`s self. Unfortunately... that is the result of the control freaks.   

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

From how I see it, it would be unconstitutional. But, nothing would surprise me after the last couple of years.

I see light though. Across the country at the local level I see all Americans starting to participate locally and are getting pissed off. De-fund the police, CRT education and election issues to name a few. Hopefully the awakening of the silent majority is upon us.

• Like 1

Shaub quickly condemned Biden over the "illegal" hirings in a series of tweets.

"I'm sorry, I know some folks don't like hearing any criticism of him. But this royally sucks. I'm disgusted. A lot of us worked hard to tee him up to restore ethics to government and believed the promises. This is a a real 'f*** you' to us—and government ethics," he wrote.

I mean come on they really believe their own lies.... they worked so fricken hard to "TEE UP" a fricken career criminal... bull shit talkin...  opp`s omit that last name callin (it was a little harsh but true :whistling:

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Ok Ok Ok.... I`m sure there`s sheepies out there saying !!!Hey Wait A Dam Minute!!!! The bad orange man had all the kids and grand kids and former family members kids working at our White House.... RIGHT

Welp here be a little light to shine on the excuse to over look the Jobama slick stuff.

"Ivanka Trump and husband Jared Kushner ended their stint as White House advisers when President Trump left office in January. But how much salary did they receive for their positions in the Trump administration?"
" Ivanka Trump, who was officially appointed adviser to the president in 2017, and Kushner, who held the position of senior adviser, were not paid a salary for their work at the White House, according to an official government document detailing White House staff salaries."

If one scrolls down to the very last names on this government document one will see the zero`s next to the salaries paid to the Trump last name and Kushner last name.

https://cdn.govexec.com/media/gbc/docs/pdfs_edit/070317whsalaries.html

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

There are more people of all backgrounds and beliefs questioning “CRT” or as I have heard a few people in West Lafayette refer to CRT as “The Critical Social Justice Movement”. Even those that on occasion sit the fence, rather well, Maher is finding fault with this judging movement too. At first just a few crazies like me and other normal people noticed that something was very wrong, some of the normal`s then did the tweet thingy and then there came the articles, blogs and podcasts that started slipping out. But all the tweets, blogs an OpEd`s were like fuel to the fire producing all types or rage against the writers of the blogs, tweets and etc… with all kinds of hatred and destructive responses.

All this hatred from just questioning the intent or methods of the judgers. Any abjections to the CRT or as some are referring to it as a Social Judgement Process, is a major scary point for our politicians. Just look at how the majority party bows to and skirts the issues brought up by the squad members.

The CRT or Social Judgement Movement is being used and either don`t realize it or are just overwhelmed with the CRT members notoriety, popularity and lord knows the “Hey that`s me on the news torching that small business” syndrome…. But to a lot of us it`s clearer and clearer the anti`s are using them (CRT) and their movement for the anti`s motives.

The judging of any society with a disguised motive has been done many times in the history of our world. You know the “that group did that to them”, “those are the ones that brought that on us”, “a witch!!! I tell you” and “you are better than those people”. See any similarities to the current social judgement going on? Only difference from the past judging process we now have this magnifying glass helping with the brain washing, the media and our social media judges and jurist seem to have the magnifying down to a science.  

When you judge someone or a certain group because they fit a description without recollection of the person or group members character or attributes … what is that called?

Really history doesn’t have to be repeated….  never mind it is. 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

On a less serious (actually giggle inducing) moment...

Let`s see, 4.3 million dollar mansion… in one of the most affluent parts of New York and you got a black face cookie jar in your kitchen? I mean come on, really, what`s up with that?    Don?    :victory:

• Like 1

A poll asked those who said they’d seen, read or heard “a lot” about critical race theory to describe it in their own words.

Among informed (booo hisss) Republican respondents, nearly 4 in 5 expressed negative sentiment, with one calling the theory a means to make white “people feel guilty about being white” and another saying it is a “way to villainize one race over another with twisted history.”

The largest share of informed “independent” (whaaa??)  voters (46 percent) described critical race theory using negative terms, such as “BS” or “anti-white racism”.

Then compared with just 7 percent of Democrats, (deep thinkers) one of whom characterized the idea as trying “to combat racism by being racist against whites.” (umm ok)

About half of Democrats (deep thinkers) who said they were informed on the subject expressed neutral views, with less combative language describing the “history of racism in America” or “a movement of civil-rights.” …

Along with the open-ended pole, the quantitative part of the survey found a similar strength in responses among the larger Republican (booo hisss) electorate and weaker views among Democrats (deep thinkers) and independents.

Now I’m not a big fan of poles but this is just another thing that makes you go Hmmm

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Changing a requirement of employment in mid contract would required some form of contractual agreement through negotiation.  Right?

United Airlines, union agree against mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations for pilots

America’s Largest Health Care Union Vows To Fight Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines

“Kim Cordova, vice president of the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union (UFCW), said companies must negotiate with unions before making any vaccine mandatory.”

“If the employer wants to make that mandatory ... they would have to negotiate that with us. They could not change a condition of employment. They could not make that mandatory in the middle of a contract unless the state or the government required it,” she said.

IUAW?.... umm… maybe? Umm we will get back to you…

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/06/24/doctors-from-yale-and-ucla-there-are-concerns-about-the-vaccine-officials-may-not-be-telling-you-about-n2591466

Lapado and Risch don't simply state opinions; they back up their concerns with data and clinical experience.

"Four serious adverse events follow this arc, according to data taken directly from Vaers: low platelets (thrombocytopenia); noninfectious myocarditis, or heart inflammation, especially for those under 30; deep-vein thrombosis; and death. Vaers records 321 cases of myocarditis within five days of receiving a vaccination, falling to almost zero by 10 days. Prior research has shown that only a fraction of adverse events is reported, so the true number of cases is almost certainly higher. This tendency of underreporting is consistent with our clinical experience,". "Analyses to confirm or dismiss these findings should be performed using large data sets of health-insurance companies and healthcare organizations. The CDC and FDA are surely aware of these data patterns, yet neither agency has acknowledged the trend...the implication is that the risks of a Covid-19 vaccine may outweigh the benefits for certain low-risk populations, such as children, young adults and people who have recovered from Covid-19. This is especially true in regions with low levels of community spread, since the likelihood of illness depends on exposure risk."

(Lapado and Risch) pointed out that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Dr. Anthony Fauci have advocated everyone should be vaccinated and yet haven't produced any scientific data showing vaccination for those with natural immunity would be beneficial.

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Ok... I`ll put aside my personal feelings about Uncle Jobama. I`ll not point to criminal tendencies. I`ll even step back from trying to get a clear picture of what our great republic would look like if all the polices and all the proposed laws are enacted and then put in place by woke driven administration.   Nope none of that this time. 

I`m just wondering if anyone else thought this press release was even more confusing and less understandable then usual? 

image.png.f9cbc056a90a21a9797cd15450b05ec4.png

Edited by Decker
  • Haha 1

Naaa Nooo Way....... who`d a thought?

Today the Wall Street Journal revealed the truth. No wonder Bloom was suspicious: It was indeed the researcher who supplied the data who later sought to have it removed for reasons that remain unclear.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-19-gene-data-that-could-have-aided-research-on-early-epidemic-removed-from-database-11624472105?mod=djemwhatsnews

“Submitting investigators hold the rights to their data and can request withdrawal of the data,” the NIH said in a statement…

“It makes us wonder if there are other sequences like these that have been purged,” said Vaughn S. Cooper, a University of Pittsburgh evolutionary biologist who wasn’t involved in the new paper and said he hasn’t studied the deleted sequences himself…

According to the NIH statement, the scientist who submitted the sequences requested in June 2020 that they be deleted because they had been updated and were to be posted to another, unspecified database. The investigator said they wanted the older version to be removed to avoid confusion, according to the NIH.

That certainly was thoughtful of the Chinese scientist. Say, where’s the new database with the complete genomic sequences of early Wuhan samples? Can American virologists have a look at it?

The fact that the data was quietly withdrawn “suggests possibly one reason why we haven’t seen more of these sequences is perhaps there hasn’t been a wholehearted effort to get them out there,” Bloom told the Journal. The question is why that effort hasn’t been wholehearted. I’m open to the possibility that suppressing information is muscle memory for the Chinese government even when that information isn’t necessarily incriminating. Maybe they suspect a zoonotic origin for the virus but scrambled anyway to delete data from early in the crisis because, well, that’s just what they do during a crisis. They cover up.

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/06/23/scientist-deleted-data-suggests-early-viral-samples-in-wuhan-differed-from-samples-linked-to-animal-market-n398506

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/06/24/nih-yes-a-chinese-scientist-asked-us-to-delete-his-data-from-early-wuhan-covid-samples-and-we-did-n398722

Hmmm who`s the Director of NIH? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Decker said:

Naaa Nooo Way....... who`d a thought?

Today the Wall Street Journal revealed the truth. No wonder Bloom was suspicious: It was indeed the researcher who supplied the data who later sought to have it removed for reasons that remain unclear.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-19-gene-data-that-could-have-aided-research-on-early-epidemic-removed-from-database-11624472105?mod=djemwhatsnews

“Submitting investigators hold the rights to their data and can request withdrawal of the data,” the NIH said in a statement…

“It makes us wonder if there are other sequences like these that have been purged,” said Vaughn S. Cooper, a University of Pittsburgh evolutionary biologist who wasn’t involved in the new paper and said he hasn’t studied the deleted sequences himself…

According to the NIH statement, the scientist who submitted the sequences requested in June 2020 that they be deleted because they had been updated and were to be posted to another, unspecified database. The investigator said they wanted the older version to be removed to avoid confusion, according to the NIH.

That certainly was thoughtful of the Chinese scientist. Say, where’s the new database with the complete genomic sequences of early Wuhan samples? Can American virologists have a look at it?

The fact that the data was quietly withdrawn “suggests possibly one reason why we haven’t seen more of these sequences is perhaps there hasn’t been a wholehearted effort to get them out there,” Bloom told the Journal. The question is why that effort hasn’t been wholehearted. I’m open to the possibility that suppressing information is muscle memory for the Chinese government even when that information isn’t necessarily incriminating. Maybe they suspect a zoonotic origin for the virus but scrambled anyway to delete data from early in the crisis because, well, that’s just what they do during a crisis. They cover up.

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/06/23/scientist-deleted-data-suggests-early-viral-samples-in-wuhan-differed-from-samples-linked-to-animal-market-n398506

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/06/24/nih-yes-a-chinese-scientist-asked-us-to-delete-his-data-from-early-wuhan-covid-samples-and-we-did-n398722

Hmmm who`s the Director of NIH? 

Did Hillary show them how to delete so it could not be retrieved? 

Back in my R & D days, my books were logged and pages numbered. If a correction was required a single line strikeout was done and the change initialed and dated. That was traceability back in pen and paper days. Backup somewhat more sophisticated in the internet age. 

This is getting to a point, that everyone has to be saying or thinking WTF,  when is this president going to hold cabinet meetings in a very soft room wearing his favorite hug yourself jacket... 

Joe Biden Held a Presser Today and Things Got Really, Really Really Weird....

"If you can’t watch the video, Biden, upon being asked a basic question about COVID relief, proceeds to lean into the mic and utter some kind of mix up of whispering and trying to sound like Batman. Really, I’m at a loss. What’s the purpose here? Is it to try to belittle the reporters by speaking to them in a way Biden perceives you talk to children? Or does he just not realize he’s even doing what he’s doing? Either way, it’s all very “creepy grandpa” stuff and certainly not the behavior you’d expect from a president."

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/24/joe-biden-held-a-presser-today-and-things-got-really-really-weird-n401928

Once again, we are hearing from another great voice, talent and celebrity on what we should do…  

Now I do enjoy Macy Gray`s voice and believe she is very talented but, historian? Data based presentation of facts? Umm, not so much. Macy has gone on about how “her/our” flag should look and why it should change. The colors this, the stars that and oh the strips no no no get rid of that one disgusting…AND oppressive one.

Again… if you can stay on key and sing a catchy song long enough to get to the top of the Billboard Chart and grab a few grammies (not Pelosi) you will become an expert in or on any subject matter your talented heart desires.

Macy said, 52 stars should be on her/our flag, and of course her reasons for not having a star for the Puerto Rico state is yep trickery and oppression. As for a star on her/our flag for DC statehood, her reason is just oppression, and states that because there would be black people elected from the DC state to the house and senate and the US government doesn’t want that, so that trickery thing is used even more.

Not real sure about the DC statehood process but, here are just a few points of data to maybe have Macy go Hmmm….

Puerto Rico has had five referendums focused on its status which asked if statehood was what the population wanted. The vote in 1967 rejected statehood. The next three referendums produced no clear majorities in their voting process. Then there was a non-binding (meaning, it`s just a question so just a yes or no)  2017 referendum which was in favor of statehood but, had only a 23% voter turnout. (23% could, maybe be a Macy majority?)

This like the stay at home and get the extended unemployment benefits and don`t worry about the rent and their giving away free stuff… or go back to work, just might be influencing similar effects in the Puerto Rico voting referendum process. Statehood and possibly lose so many free checks? Statehood and the possibility of paying federal and social security taxes? Hmm???

Then there is the New Progressive Party that has been elected by a 33% turn out in the Puerto Rico election that well, umm, a progressive based leadership may not push for statehood because…..? Benefits of not being a state.

• Like 1

image.png.86460fbe3c7bed468cf1a56f264917c9.png

Immigration “cannot be reduced to a political issue,” Harris told reporters. “We’re talking about children, we’re talking about families, we’re talking about suffering. And our approach has to be thoughtful and effective.”

We can`t stay long so you guys hand out the cookies that look like your V/Princess wouldyaa

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Decker said:

Not real sure about the DC statehood process but, here are just a few points of data to maybe have Macy go Hmmm….

It was setup the way it is for a reason.

D.C. Statehood: Not Without a Constitutional Amendment

What most statehood proponents ignore, however, is a fundamental question that should precede their political campaign: even if it were a good idea, can Congress make D.C. a state without a constitutional amendment? As a partisan matter, support for statehood is almost exclusively Democratic, as would be New Columbia's congressional delegation. As a constitutional matter, however, the Justice Department under both Democratic and Republican administrations has consistently agreed that statehood for the District requires a constitutional amendment; it cannot be done by mere majority vote in Congress. A review of the District's history, the terms of the Constitution, and the practicalities of making D.C. a state, reveals that statehood legislation is ill-conceived at best.

The Political History of the District 

As most of us learned in grade school, the District was created in 1790 from ten square miles of land ceded to the federal government by Maryland and Virginia.4 The purpose of the District is stated in Federalist No. 43. The Framers of the Constitution believed that the federal government needed to have control over the seat of government—over the place where it was to conduct its business—so that it would not find itself beholden to a particular state government for its day-to-day needs. The states, after all, are (or at least were then) independent sovereigns jealously guarding their political power against federal intrusion from Washington.

• Like 2

The Virginia portion of DC was returned by retrocession in 1847. This was done due to neglect of Alexandria by Congress. So an appropriate remedy would be to return at least a portion of DC to Maryland. An enclave Federal District (After all Columbus was a bad man) could be carved out for Federal Buildings, monuments and perhaps the embassy district. Would maintain framers intent and provide enfranchisement of most residents and probably a bonus US representative for the State of Maryland, presumably Democrat.

• Like 2

"Biden orders airstrikes on Iran-backed militias near Iraq-Syria border"

There were massive preparations for this military operation. 

2.5 million cookies with the V/Princesses likeness on them, each with there own little parachutes 
3 million Hallmark "we are sorry", "please excuse our aggression" and "my bad" cards.... signed, love, the squad. 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

‘Brutalizing Its Own Population Was Hardwired in to the CCP’s Core DNA’: Bipartisan Resolution Condemns 100 Years of CCP’s Atrocities”

Nike, Coke, Apple, MLB, NBA etc etc etc are all good with their CCP partner.

“China Manipulating American Businesses to Serve Beijing’s Interests, House GOP Investigation Finds”

Nike, Coke, Apple, MLB, NBA etc etc etc all love the manipulation by their CCP partner.

“Nike Is a Brand That Is of China and for China,’ Company’s CEO Says :wub:  ”  

190714042443-tlaib-ocasio-cortez-pressley-omar-split-exlarge-16-9.jpg

Annnd the squad is okeedoekee with the manner in which the Muslim Population of China is being treated. Don`t here any suggestion of how China should change the CCP doctrine like all the suggested changes in the US constitution?   

Wait...didn`t I see something about how bad American`s are, as stated by Sandy while wearing her New Nike`s and sipping her diet coke? 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2