Who`d a Thought....

Decker

4 hours ago, Decker said:

During an interview with Australia’s ABC 7.30 program on Aug. 5, Fauci stated that children should be vaccinated because they will spread the virus.

Aren't we now being told that even if vaccinated, we still can spread the RONA? My head still spinning from the last few pronouncements. 

• Like 1

Vaccine Logic:

My dog gets a rabies vaccine that lasts 1 to 3 years. It protects my dog from getting rabies. More importantly it prevents the dog from transmitting it to a human or another animal. Perfectly logical.

Got the smallpox vaccine way back when. Told, you can't get smallpox after that. They said it worked so well, it is extinct in the world, except a couple of lab samples. Hopefully none on loan to Wuhan. Makes perfect sense.

Got the polio vaccines in the '50s and 60's respectfully. Polio cases dropped dramatically. Although a few cases occur from the vaccine to a point that more comes from the vaccine than through nature. Doctors question the vaccine use. Also logical, if a bit clouded to this child of the '50s.

Got Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (called it German Measles back then), the diseases not the vaccine. My younger siblings got the jab, never got the diseases. Then I didn't need to get the vaccine since I had immunity by way of getting and defeating the diseases. Makes sense.

Now for COVID: Told this would allow me to return to normal life. But you can still get  the disease.  Oh, you will not get sick. Or maybe you will not get too sick. You can still get enough of the disease to infect someone else. Friends who recovered from COVID, all told to get the vaccine. Some had reaction to the jab, thankfully none worse than a typical flu. But this vaccine is the greatest thing since Model T Ford (this is a Ford forum). Now lets go back to wearing masks. Closing restaurants, restrict travel, except if you are coming from Mexico without any testing. And with Fauci, Biden, and Harris explaining things, doubt it will get any clearer. 

• Like 3

GEEBUS CRISPERS!!!!  

Could we just look at the data? crunch the numbers? and just stop being told what someone else wants us to do or what is good for us or oh come on just get it.... 

U.S. Cases Confirmed -  35,742,812

U.S. Confirmed Deaths -      616,729 
Lets see is that about 2% negative results of confirmed cases. (ok I`m just being a prick with the negative remark)

CDC`s 08 Aug report states 51% Vaccine Does Given  (with the reassurance of you won`t get as sick, I know prick thing again)

Use the data, generated by the science to think things through and then exercise "your" right to make "your" choice.  

With another MD,PHD, etc etc Director from the NIH making another unbelievably intelligent statement "The Vaccine Should Never Become Political"  this old long hair lost it.... so if you are easily offended hurry click the X in the upper right corner!!!!

Ok sheepies, it`s one thing to be frightened of the unknow but dam it`s getting to the point that you sheepies are pushing all those possible choice makers to get the jab, away with your I got the lobotomy it didn`t hurt push that you and your political idiots are pushing... 

Why can`t the media and Jobama jab crew let it just be, I got jabbed and leave it at that? I can`t help thinking if there was half the effort given to drug users the pushers would be one bored bunch of sheep.  

The Vaccine Should Never Become Political.... what an astounding statement. 

Step right up get your easy peasy sheepie lobotimeeee :spiteful: "your administration needs you"  (that thinking thingy is way over rated..)

• Haha 1

Who`d a Though...? 
"If you wondered what it looked like when Nazi brown shirts went after the churches in Germany, wonder no more: It probably looked like Portland on Saturday, when black bloc-outfitted antifa thugs burst into a waterfront prayer event featuring persecuted Canadian Pastor Artur Pawlowski. The antifa members sprayed those gathered, including toddlers, with chemicals and lobbed IEDs."

“Where is your God, now?” taunted one of the attackers."

"Antifa has attacked at least one church before. Antifa members organized their violent attack via Twitter ( no wait Twitter?) and other social media platforms.( wait isn`t there rules against that shit?) They later gloated on Twitter that they had stolen the Christian group’s food and water."

"Portland police watched as antifa bear-sprayed parents and their kids, lobbed “flash bombs” into the sparse crowd, and reportedly threw the group’s sound equipment into the Willamette River. This being Portland, police didn’t arrest antifa members for polluting the river, much less attacking people."

"Portland’s police bureau has been defunded by at least $15 million and there’s been a mass exodus of officers retiring or going to places where the rule of law is observed.
As a result of antifa and BLM attacks on (the defunded) police, Portland is now awash in violent crime and on course to break records for shootings.
Mayor and Police Commissioner Ted Wheeler was busy attending a rap event and going out for drinks with a lady friend, so no orders for police to help were issued."

Sounds like a progressive's state of affairs. Nuttin from the flakey Controlled News Network or the Squad? Nuttin? 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/08/08/where-is-your-god-now-portland-cops-do-nothing-as-antifa-attacks-prayer-event-led-by-persecuted-christian-pastor-n1467987

Edited by Decker
  • Sad 1

No officers shoot, no major injuries, very scary riot and feelings possibly hurt. 
Wonder what Pelosi could have wrote for the DC Capital Officers to say and get emotional on cue for if these Capital Officers spend a Friday or Saturday in my city? 

""Chicago officers shooting: A Chicago police officer is dead and another is fighting for his life, following a shooting during a traffic stop" 

Edited by Decker
  • Sad 1

Found this but need to do some further research.

Leaked Document Reveals ‘Shocking’ Terms of Pfizer’s International Vaccine Agreements

“Purchaser further acknowledges that the long-term effects and efficacy of the Vaccine are not currently known and that there may be adverse effects of the Vaccine that are not currently known.”

Purchasers must also “indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pfizer … from and against any and all suits, claims, actions, demands, losses, damages, liabilities, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses … arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the Vaccine.”

Countries that purchase Pfizer’s COVID-19 shot must acknowledge that “Pfizer’s efforts to develop and manufacture the product” are “subject to significant risks and uncertainties.”

• Like 2

No... Way... not the Ford all inclusive Motor Company 

Secret emails from Ford suggest managers were told to discriminate in...

A massive reduction lands Ford in court with former employees saying "statistically significant" data suggests Ford targeted older workers to save on pension costs.

Hmmm having an LL6 rant at an hourly employee because the employee could not know all thats involved with his operation in the LL6`s opinion and to then state why the f*ck don`t you just retire... 

Maybe it wasn`t just salaried Ford employee`s? 

• Angry 1

5 hours ago, Decker said:

No... Way... not the Ford all inclusive Motor Company 

Secret emails from Ford suggest managers were told to discriminate in...

A massive reduction lands Ford in court with former employees saying "statistically significant" data suggests Ford targeted older workers to save on pension costs.

Hmmm having an LL6 rant at an hourly employee because the employee could not know all thats involved with his operation in the LL6`s opinion and to then state why the f*ck don`t you just retire... 

Maybe it wasn`t just salaried Ford employee`s? 

So much to say but I will not. Only that financial incentive is there to reduce "legacy" employees on both sides of the UAW fence. However old long hair, when the chips are down, and the same LL6's need to complete a task, guess who they can count on for the OT labor/work to do it? Recall seeing some of the same people time after time on days or nights when the "youngins" don't want to work.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decker said:

One thing for sure, tax payers are paying $19.50 a jab and the foreign countries are paying $12.00 that makes cents... 

Outstanding catch fmccap  

Decker, now you are just sounding like the bad orange man who famously declared our allies were not paying their fair share on prescription meds and defense too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"We are at a moment of truth and a crossroads. Will we allow these people to use fear and propaganda to do further harm to our society, economy, and children? Or will we stand together and say, absolutely not. Not this time. I choose freedom." 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/08/09/rand-paul-calls-on-americans-to-resist-n2593805

I choose freedom. 

• Like 1

War Zone: 45 People Shot in Less Than 12 Hours in Larry's Chicago

“Another weekend in Chicago, another “song remains the same” the level of insanity that can only be described as a war zone on the bloody streets of the Larry run city’s South and West Sides.”

“Less than 12 hours. At least 45 people, shot. At least five of them fatally, including a 29-year-old female police officer who had only been on the Windy City’s embattled police force since 2018.”

Hey… I hear there`s a signing bonus for all new CPD recruits. If you transfer from another department it`s a 25% higher bonus.  If you put Capital Police on your application not only do you get a 25% bigger signing bonus you`ll have something to really cry about… at the end of every shift. (12-hour shift that is)

Ahhh the left of center people that can sell such f`cked up leadership to the sheepies and get elected with this type of in your face sheepy reality. Then it`s the guns, it`s the guns bullshit every time.

The Larry Land make believe police report stated;

There was a revolver driving the vehicle with two pistols and a shotgun riding in the vehicle. When two officers tried to make a traffic stop, the guns in the vehicle started going off. After one gun killed one responding officer and other guns critically wounded the other responding officer the guns were put under arrest. Four humans were then confiscated.

Hmm life through the eyes of those that see the population so differently than the reality of it….

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I`m sorry madam speaker, I checked three times and no you`re not listed on the guest list of Baaroeca`s magic carpet party thingy...

Have you done something new with your hair madam speaker? It looks marrrvoelisss  why gee thanks, can I at least get some ice cream to take back to Delaware?

Ok in her downward spiral I felt sorry for our AOCrybaby :cry: (because of her acquired personality trait, "always the victim mentality") and she wasn`t a good target... so some times one just has to make one giggle... up popped madam speaker :wub:

sorry I forgot to give the "click the X in the upper right hand corner" warning    

image.png( <---ok ok it was even starting to gross me out... but its like the rona it just wont go away)

Edited by Decker

3 hours ago, Decker said:

War Zone: 45 People Shot in Less Than 12 Hours in Larry's Chicago

“Another weekend in Chicago, another “song remains the same” the level of insanity that can only be described as a war zone on the bloody streets of the Larry run city’s South and West Sides.”

“Less than 12 hours. At least 45 people, shot. At least five of them fatally, including a 29-year-old female police officer who had only been on the Windy City’s embattled police force since 2018.”

Hey… I hear there`s a signing bonus for all new CPD recruits. If you transfer from another department it`s a 25% higher bonus.  If you put Capital Police on your application not only do you get a 25% bigger signing bonus you`ll have something to really cry about… at the end of every shift. (12-hour shift that is)

Ahhh the left of center people that can sell such f`cked up leadership to the sheepies and get elected with this type of in your face sheepy reality. Then it`s the guns, it`s the guns bullshit every time.

The Larry Land make believe police report stated;

There was a revolver driving the vehicle with two pistols and a shotgun riding in the vehicle. When two officers tried to make a traffic stop, the guns in the vehicle started going off. After one gun killed one responding officer and other guns critically wounded the other responding officer the guns were put under arrest. Four humans were then confiscated.

Hmm life through the eyes of those that see the population so differently than the reality of it….

Those violent guns acting up again. For many of us the gun stays in the holster, safe, or drawer. Maybe, just maybe, it isn't the gun that is violent. Just like the bad orange man tweeted "offensive" things, people blamed him, not the smartphone he used.

• Haha 1

“White House sources speaking with the Associated Press this week, there’s a pressing question on the minds of many analysts observing the American bug-out from Afghanistan. Who could have foreseen how rapidly and brutally the Taliban would retake nearly the entire country? Apparently not President Biden or his military advisers. They had been banking on a “better behaved Taliban” that would conform more closely to international norms in the hopes of gaining international respect and aid. Looking at the reports coming out of the few news outlets still able to safely operate inside the country, those plans simply aren’t panning out at all. Given their behavior over the past twenty years, how could anyone not see this coming?”

Why? Won`t those bad kids act right? I thought they`d behave better after I took the hall monitors away. Didn`t I tell them there would be more spending money? I thought they liked it when I said the other kids would respect them more too. Maybe we could send the squad over there to help straighten the bad kids out? Oh wait maybe send more pending money?

Come on Grampa Jobama Kammy`s got your medicine um I mean ice cream…. What? Ice Cream? I like ice cream the way Kammy scoops it up.  

For those on the far outskirts of the never never land which is the left of center`s twilight zone, just wondering is this the picture of America they want in place? Would their plans have the same situations and results as China, Russia, Cuba, Iran or Afghanistan? 

I wonder if the queen of the twilight zone realizes the groups and ideologies she is pushing for would not be happy with a women driving around town in a Tesla?  Or driving for that matter.  

• Like 1

"The media finally comes for Team Biden's 'incoherent' border plan"… Imagine that.

“The numbers are staggering and nothing like we've seen at the U.S.-Mexico border in 20-plus years: More than 210,000 illegal migrants were encountered in July, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). For context, in July 2019, CBP encountered 81,000 individuals attempting to illegally cross the border; in July 2020, that number was just 40,000.”

Hey what's that in the welcome home bags? Looks like, could be? Oh a 2022 ballet... along with the check and airline tickets to anywhere in paradise. 

Hmm remember all the drama?

image.png.31e37f32d22a538a3fd3d25e22ae7b19.png

Oh the horror of it all... bad orange man has Kids in Cages... in cages!!! Kids in cages!!!

image.png.fb0c17738518bd77e56941dea877dec2.png

Hmm where's our drama queen now? Anyone see our boarder Zar? 

• Like 1

‘Get the shot but keep wearing a mask.’ “Get the Shot but you can still get sick.” “Get the shot and you can still carry and pass on the virus.” We all heard it for weeks from these clowns. Then Why? People will question whether the vaccine works. That’s what comes from these sentiments. They didn’t care and now tens of millions are simply refusing to get vaccinated. You can’t blame the bad orange man. You can’t blame Ron DeSantis. Young black NYC residents don’t trust the government, but it’s not just them. After this fiasco, EVERYONE is becoming skeptical of the medical experts, and many have tuned out these clowns who say one thing only to say something else that contradicts what was taken as gospel hours earlier."

"And now, with cities and localities passing soft vaccine passport mandates, it looks like young blacks will be barred from certain public settings in the big cities. But I thought the country bumpkins were the only reason why vaccination levels stagnated, right? It’s a mess that only liberal America could make.”

Wait, Wait, I know, have the Jobama give an interview with Charlamagne Tha God on “The Breakfast Club.” Jobama can give his you ain`t black if… you don`t get the jab, sermon. 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1