Who`d a Thought....

Decker

3 hours ago, paintguy said:

Just wait for the US government to hop on that bandwagon. Calls already to eliminate ICE production by 2030 to 2035. Can only imagine riding an electric skateboard down 130th street to CAP in winter!

I'm sure it's coming eventually, I'm just trying to have a much more measured reaction to a lot of this stuff instead of flying off the handle immediately. 

• Like 2

On 3/22/2021 at 7:49 AM, Decker said:

The Jobama administration is spending $86,000,000 to purchase rooms for 1,200 illegal alien families for six months. Do the math, he’s spending around $395 a night per room.

How many of you have stayed in a $395/night hotel room?

Remember, Gramma Nancy but the National Guard in a garage with food the sends many to the sick bay….

Sooo... this is the view from left field? 

I stand corrected.... it is 1289 beds for six months, tooth paste & tooth brush, free crappy breakfast every morning annnd a free rona test. For $86 million.... :hat_tip:

Some more numbers on the cost.

Biden’s Plan to House Illegal Immigrants in Hotels to Cost Taxpayers $72,000 per Border-Crosser: Report

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

Where is the Sandy squad? I would think Sandy would be showing everyone just how progressive she truly is.... hmm and telling all it`s a cost saving measure by using the same cages as the Bama crew used (and military bases) for the retention of the newly entitled mases. 

OMGoodness.... the number of fence sitters is getting bigger everyday. The "I didn`t think they (Jobama & Kammy") would do that" group is verbally showing the old saying... "no need to think for yourselves just vote from home and your big government will do that for you".  None of those no thinking for themselves fence sitter sheepie`s will be asking what`s that our big government is putting in their back sides if this idiot gets this pasted. 

"Transportation Secretary Floats Taxing Drivers by the Mile to Pay for Infrastructure Bill"

"Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg on Friday said a proposal that would tax Americans for each mile they drive “shows a lot of promise.”

Asked about various possible funding mechanisms for what’s expected to be a multi-trillion dollar infrastructure bill from the White House, Buttigieg said a mileage tax looks promising.

“If we believe in that so-called user pays principle, the idea that part of how we pay for roads is you pay based on how much you drive, the gas tax used to be the obvious way to do it, it’s not anymore. So a so-called vehicle miles traveled tax, or mileage tax, whatever you want to call it, could be the way to do it,” he said during an appearance on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

Other funding possibilities include a new set of bonds, a carbon tax, and an increase of the gas tax.

If the latter is featured in the legislative proposal, people should keep in mind it’s more of a temporary (:lol2:temporary) measure, Buttigieg said."

American`s that drive for a living will be so happy to have this Indiana one term mayor`s view of the make believe world that the Jobama crew see`s. 

Auto Workers that don`t work in an old rehabbed train station, Independent Owner/Operators, Traveling Nurses and of course Cartage Companies in general will love paying another tax. 

I remember this appointee`s response to the question "what is your background and experience in transportation management?"  ....and I quote  "umm I was a mayor of a midwestern city so I know about pot - holes" this sheepie`s is what will be reaching into your check each week if he has his way.

Note; 

I did political correct my statement, I was going to put it like this "sheepie`s, this guy will be reaching into your back pocket every week" but I don`t want to give the impression of any hoboafoebic  references. 

I wonder :read: has any sheepie (stay at home and eat your oats voters) ever heard the label given to crystal ball progressives or read a text stating "liberalism = tax and spend" or in this case "spend and tax"... 

Let`s do something that may be against the law if the Kammy and the old Bama crew has their way, Ok lets think about the first couple months of Jobama`s make believe world.

Put union labor and skilled labor out of work with the crystal ball view of make believe new jobs in a new industry.

Have union teachers tell Jobama to go pound sand. 

Throw the gates open and make all types of opportunities for foreign industry (cartels) to see gains in their profit margins. 

Get out the best toilet paper to wipe CCP asses and to have Jobama appointee`s sit on American soil an be made to look like a bunch of high school debate team losers. 

Have Putin tell Jobama in public to shut up or bring your old ass to a public discussion about just what Jobama can do about whatever Russia does. 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Decker said:

"Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg on Friday said a proposal that would tax Americans for each mile they drive “shows a lot of promise.”

Asked about various possible funding mechanisms for what’s expected to be a multi-trillion dollar infrastructure bill from the White House, Buttigieg said a mileage tax looks promising.

So, if I am correct this will require us to voluntarily report miles driven, maybe on our 1040 form. Verification how? Transponder in our cars ala EZPASS? Then not so voluntary. So how many of these would be tucked away or "lost"? A new "revenue" agent to find non conforming vehicles? We aren't even giving a contact tracer to folks coming over the border "undocumented". Trying to be politically correct. BOHICA. Or as my grandpap explained the military acronym SNAFU, situation normal, all fouled up. Found out later, after grandma left the room.

Edited by paintguy
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, paintguy said:

So, if I am correct this will require us to voluntarily report miles driven, maybe on our 1040 form. Verification how? Transponder in our cars ala EZPASS? Then not so voluntary. So how many of these would be tucked away or "lost"? A new "revenue" agent to find non conforming vehicles? We aren't even giving a contact tracer to folks coming over the border "undocumented". Trying to be politically correct. BOHICA. Or as my grandpap explained the military acronym SNAFU, situation normal, all fouled up. Found out later, after grandma left the room.

In NYS, the annual vehicle safety inspection also includes a documentation of the miles driven since the prior years inspection.

6 minutes ago, twintornados said:

In NYS, the annual vehicle safety inspection also includes a documentation of the miles driven since the prior years inspection.

Of course no one in NYS ever rolled back an odometer, or disconnected one. Had the misfortune of having a minor accident in NYC. Three others involved. In no case did the drivers license, car registration and insurance match up with the given addresses. So I'm sure no New Yorker would ever game the system. 

30 minutes ago, paintguy said:

Of course no one in NYS ever rolled back an odometer, or disconnected one. Had the misfortune of having a minor accident in NYC. Three others involved. In no case did the drivers license, car registration and insurance match up with the given addresses. So I'm sure no New Yorker would ever game the system. 

I didn't say that, but one could presume that. With that said the overwhelming majority would not do that. Do not confuse Central NY with anything to do with NYC....most people automatically believe that when you say "I am from NY" they assume you mean New York City...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, twintornados said:

I didn't say that, but one could presume that. With that said the overwhelming majority would not do that. Do not confuse Central NY with anything to do with NYC....most people automatically believe that when you say "I am from NY" they assume you mean New York City...

Same can be said for Illinois and Chicago... The usual suspects will dodge the system. I suspect you and I will end up paying the freight, because we always have done so.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, paintguy said:

Same can be said for Illinois and Chicago... The usual suspects will dodge the system. I suspect you and I will end up paying the freight, because we always have done so.

Unfortunately, that is the generalization of labeling in the minds of a large group of people. For years if you worked at the southside Ford plant and said you live in Indiana most all just assumed you lived in Lake Co. or Gary proper. This generalization is used really well by a large group of elected people to benefit their points of view. It`s used currently to prop up the division we see between every generalized group in our country.    

This bill is in fact using this generalization by putting in the words "tax the use of", this starts the divide. The elected people want it that way so the thinking that may occur, may because it will be most likely the short sided thinking at best from a large group of nonelected people that... occurs so often. 

If one puts to thought,  the wording "tax the use of" our former Indiana Mayor is using, one will eventually figure out the game plan of those long term elected people that have coached the newly appointed bassinet member to put forth as a bill to of course make america great again (opp`s sorry) I meant make America Work Better for everyone. Anyway with a little bit of thought one will see the ground work being laid in place. How easy will it be to get the needed support for your latest trogon horse but to put the red neck`s and  the gypsy` against the rich and against those that drive all over to see the country. Gypsy`s and red neck`s will say let the rich pay the tax with thier big expensive Tesla`s besides they don`t pay for gas anyway... then a group of auto workers might say I only live 15 miles from the plant so that wont be that bad. Then all the other,  I don`t drive that much elected people groupies. Then.... there`s the group that never think about anything other than how they should vote for it because.... he`s a democrap like us...:thumbsup:

Mile tax is never thought about other than someone else will have to pay it....until their bag a Jay`s, Moon Pie and Coke go up in price...(gypsy`s and red necks like those snacks). Not to mention all the "I didn`t vote for that" group that believed their newest big wooden horse is for fun. 

But generally speaking I think the tornado and the  paint dude are the participants in the small group of people that does that thingy those former mayors from Indiana doesn't want us people in general to do...

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

I wonder if I will be able benefit from 47 years of paying into a public annuity (social security) and a private annuity (Ford pension plan) if all the Jobama new deals are put in place without sucking the life out of the private economy that was the foundation of the republic`s founding members thought for a free and self governing population. 

"Tax and Spend" was the credo but now its moving to "failure, no problem, just allocate more tax money"....  

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/29/climate/biden-climate-stimulus.html?algo=combo_lda_newslettersize5_unique_edimp_fye_step50_diversified&block=1&campaign_id=142&emc=edit_fory_20210329&fellback=false&imp_id=658046737&instance_id=28624&nl=for-you&nlid=73667102&rank=1&regi_id=73667102&req_id=532654882&segment_id=54463&surface=for-you-email-wym&user_id=4bed6f0bf23bfa9eb5ced37c54a9ff00&variant=2_combo_lda_newslettersize5_unique_edimp_step50_diversified

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/29/us/wind-power-ny-nj.html?campaign_id=60&emc=edit_na_20210329&instance_id=0&nl=breaking-news&ref=headline&regi_id=73667102&segment_id=54434&user_id=4bed6f0bf23bfa9eb5ced37c54a9ff00

Who would have thought the New York Times would be printing up encrypted stories.... close to or at 30 trillion in debt before the kinda true pandemic. Jobama has spent more in his first hundred days than the most liberal of minded presidents in the last half century.  

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

WTF is with Jobabbles????  This Bama PHD idiot is still walking around with two masks on even though he’s fully vaccinated. Hasn`t come in close contact with anyone for 30 years. (well maybe some Chinese officials)  Jobama sir… you gotts two of those shots momma Jill told you to get so stop with the oh oh oh mask up mask up and be Jobama`s good grandkids…. Take your meds and stop the babbling!!!

It is wearing thin Jobama… the bullshit about masks is not pulling 50% of Americans attention away from your total f**k up`s from day one. I know it`s just my opinion but like butt holes everyone has one….

This was and interesting opinion, in my opinion.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures. What follows is a modest proposal for how to mobilize a functional majority of Americans into a united front to oppose the leftocratic plan to void U.S. sovereignty, weaken the U.S. workforce, and dilute the voting power of U.S. citizens. Remember, the unlimited immigration at the southern border will result in the suppression of wages across the entire country, and a path to citizenship for more than 10 million illegal immigrants and a huge power shift in politics."

"Who will be hurt the most by these predictable leftocratic policy effects? The people who live at the lower end of our economy today — African Americans, Hispanics, and Working-Class citizens of all colors, races and religions. Unfortunately, many of those people are captive members of the leftocratic party’s voting bloc and have tacitly granted approval to the very policies that will decimate their communities. Thanks in part to the those told how to vote, in particular, leftocrats have won the White House and both chambers of congress, and are seeking ways to solidify that political clout for decades. That strategy includes not just the plan to grant amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, but also the election scheme codified in HR 1 that will make it much more difficult for repubbs (bad people) to win the White House."

"Why....? as an example, would anyone propose banning the use of an ID to verify your right to vote? It makes no sense. (well, leftocratic sense) The only possible reason would be to protect the ability of people to vote who don’t have a right to do so in the first place. Do you think it’s any coincidence that the leftocrats are trying to do so just as millions of illegal immigrants are crossing the border? Daily since Jobama was reminded where to get sworn in at.      I don’t."  (ok so, I did some editing) But, I agree with the opinion. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Decker said:

Remember, the unlimited immigration at the southern border will result in the suppression of wages across the entire country, and a path to citizenship for more than 10 million illegal immigrants and a huge power shift in politics."

Remember too that federal aid for unemployment and the stimulus Trojan horse has left us with a de facto minimum wage of closer to $25/hr than the $15 that is desired. Inflation, that insidious blast from the '70s lurks. It is also a potent tax enhancer. No need to change tax rates, let inflation bring middle income up to "rich" rates of a few years before. Eats away at savings too, particularly for old folks with "fixed income" investments. Old guy who remembers when "$10,000 per year man" meant a successful businessperson or professional.  

• Like 2

Ya think someone... anyone... in the Jobama administration would have told the one percent primary vote getter VP (Victory Princess) Kammy Harris to please just stop with the giggling and/or laughing when asked serious questions??  When is Air Force Duce heading to the boarder? That should be a real Kammy Giggle Fest. 

• Like 3

Lets see,

Quarantine the non effected, non positive result members of the general population.

Vaccinate but, still mandate protective coverings and restrict everyone in the general population in the same manner as before the vaccination.  

Don`t act on studies that prove with data, that certain members of the population have 0% of death or hospitalization to continue with the same restrictive level of quarantine.

Don`t act on studies that prove with data, that certain members of the population have the highest risk of death and/or hospitalization and allow confirmed infected members of the population to be housed with non infected members of the same at risk population.

Don`t allow members of the population to work or be educated that are a part of the lowest percentage of at risk in the general population.

Proceed with R&D for developing a vaccine to protect the lowest risk members of the general population. 

Proceed with R&D for developing a vaccine to protect livestock or domestic animals. 

Never give any data or percentage on the non effected members of the population when referring to those members of the population as having a possible natural immunity. 

Allow but take no or allow for consideration of these working/in progress real time R&D results:

400 thousand UAW members working as prior to the pandemic. Spike in infections? Spike in casualties?  Spike in hospitalizations? 

280 thousand USW members working as prior to the pandemic. Spike in infections? Spike in casualties? Spike in hospitalizations? 

A half million or better sub assembly part suppliers with working members as prior to the pandemic. Spike in infections? Spike in casualties? Spike in hospitalizations? 

Thousands of the population at the lowest risk of death and/or hospitalization attending in person education. Spike in infections? Spike in casualties? Spike in hospitalizations? 

Of course it will be stated over and over the "what if" and/or "maybe" and/or "possibly" as the reason very few are looking into these situations for an educated basis to move forward and react in an educated manner to this Pandemic.  

All conspiracies aside, with little knowledge of what is truly happing to the general population by the powers that be, ......this shit isn`t adding up. 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

5.5% of reported deaths were covid-19 ONLY

500,000 reported Deaths are;  among covid-19, but somehow the general public hears that as: deaths from covid-19.  The media and public health officials purposely do not make an effort to clarify this gross miss-understanding of the reported data in order to maintain the fear level and greater control over the people.

From the CDC Website: 

During 2020, approximately 375,000 U.S. deaths were attributed to COVID-19.

Among 378,048 death certificates from 2020 listing COVID-19, 5.5% listed COVID-19 without codes for any other conditions. Among 357,133 death certificates with at least one other condition, 97% had a co-occurring diagnosis of a plausible chain-of-event condition (e.g., pneumonia or respiratory failure), or a significant contributing condition (e.g., hypertension or diabetes), or both.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e2.htm?s_cid=mm7014e2_x

Some areas are reporting ZERO deaths from seasonal flu this year - that is statistically impossible!

Edited by silvrsvt
changed comments per request

3 hours ago, Kev-Mo said:

5.5% of reported deaths were covid-19 ONLY

500,000 reported Deaths are;  among covid-19, but somehow the general public hears that as: deaths from covid-19.  The media and public health officials purposely do not make an effort to clarify this gross miss-understanding of the reported data in order to maintain the fear level and greater control over the people.

From the CDC Website: 

During 2020, approximately 375,000 U.S. deaths were attributed to COVID-19.

Among 378,048 death certificates from 2020 listing COVID-19, 5.5% listed COVID-19 without codes for any other conditions. Among 357,133 death certificates with at least one other condition, 97% had a co-occurring diagnosis of a plausible chain-of-event condition (e.g., pneumonia or respiratory failure), or a significant contributing condition (e.g., hypertension or diabetes), or both.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e2.htm?s_cid=mm7014e2_x

Some areas are reporting ZERO deaths from seasonal flu this year - that is statistically impossible!

The only number to look at is total deaths from all causes.  Every year from 2014 through 2019 total deaths increased by 20k-80k a year due to population increases.  In 2020 deaths increased by over 400K.  Without some other cause that has yet to be identified, you must conclude that Covid is responsible for those additional deaths regardless of classifications or other factors.  Without Covid the increase should have been 80k at most based on past history.  Those are just facts and I highly doubt the CDC is faking total deaths.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I agree with you akirby and in the past we agreed to the amount of the year end total as being definitely the way we both see the data produced by the CDC but, I have to revisit my point of non accurate listings of cause of death.  I think we both agreed money and corporate greed had a large part in the category of choice used for the total numbers reported to the CDC. 

Then the totals given reflect the government data retrieval agency that gave totals as in generalized information based on the reporter of the data, as influenced as the reporting agencies might have been. Those totals played little in the picture of both media and political spin. There’s no way the interested parties would find much benefit by using the totals, with the columns reflecting at least the prior years averages with the all to coincidentally lower totals . 

I completely agree something and/or multiple something’s killed many more of our population that an average span of data retrieval and tracking method proves. But... why the noticeable drop in totals in so many of the sub categories? Then to die "of" or "with" should have been reported for a clearer picture of an actual total. But ...that would possibly slow the spin for those interested in receiving their own benefits.  

Edited by Decker

There's three main things I've seen that dramatically increase the likelihood of dying from covid (not just with, there's a big distinction between the two that is being ignored) 

-Obesity

-Heart Disease

-Old Age (over 70)

Why is nobody in charge talking about this? 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

There's three main things I've seen that dramatically increase the likelihood of dying from covid (not just with, there's a big distinction between the two that is being ignored) 

-Obesity

-Heart Disease

-Old Age (over 70)

Why is nobody in charge talking about this? 

Same reason they want to keep marijuana illegal but not alcohol.   Alcoholism and drunk driving kills far more people than marijuana.

Same reason they want to outlaw assault rifles that kill dozens a year but totally ignore other things that kill tens or hundreds of thousands every year.

It's about outlawing things they don't like or just doing things that make them feel good as opposed to addressing the root cause of the problem.  It's also about taking the path of least resistance as opposed to putting in a real effort.   Telling Congress to pass a law takes no effort.   Finding a real solution to a complicated problem is far more difficult.

• Like 3

......This just in.... :read:

Dr Fouwchee states...... After months of research and continuous testing I can conclude, "Robin" has the mysterious natural immunity  my assistant, the nurse nut (old long hair) has referred to in lengthy ramblings. The good doctor Fouwchee went on to state, I believe this natural immunity was incurred through many years of close work with, riding in cars with, at times sharing the same cave with and the continuously fighting of criminals with the Batman. 

Dr. Fouwchee went on to state that even with these newest of findings he will continue being a wishy washy or half empty or half full doctor by stating he would require Robin to continue wearing two masks, walk six feet in front of the Batman and to refrain from running around the bat cave without his tights....  

• Haha 1

It is like the team has a complete staff of coaches, head coach and owners that believe losing to the other teams will be a good thing for the home team.

The staff and coaches not only help incite internal stress and distrust among the staff but also the members of the team. Then one of the owners hasn`t got a clue to just how idiotic the game plans are he and his handlers are putting in the game. The members of the press box completely believe the announcers own made up renderings of the game and actually look in awe at the reversal of all common since the game had just back a few seasons ago. Losing doesn't come easily for some of the team player so, the head coach and staff make it clear that these members with the crazy idea that winning might be good, are doing everything wrong and making themselves out as above all other team members. The coaching staff then takes the head coach's game plan to separate the two groups of team members by labeling those members that want to win and everything those members tried or attempted to win a game as racist. Of course for multiple reasons and mainly fear the team members that have become willing to see losing as a good achievement started feeling even more distrust of those members that only see things as the head coach and coaching staff and the owners want them to view losing as. Of course the members that have been labeled and distrusted then become more and more un team like. Losing is being sold like a Ralph Lauren purple label. Team afford has become 100% internal strife and dislike of all the team members as this will help the coaching staff and owners put in place their control of the team for the losing mindset. Offence is playing the defense, instead of the other team. The other big teams are helping the head coach and his staff with the strife and distrust by feeding the press box lies about their game plans and the press box broadcasts the lies as the G-d given truth. 

Sound like an old long hair rambling? Maybe? but stop and try something that our current head coach and staff and the owners of our team don`t want the team to do, think, of what is going on all around our stadium. We aren`t in the pennant race, our team isn`t even hoping for a division championship. The 4 year bubble in the playoff series is gone, the other teams in the league have been working on this take over of first place for 15  or so years with that 4 year slow down over the other teams have all but made up for those slow down years in two months. Thanks in part to both the popping of the bubble and the press box. 

America first is over. Paradise is not in our future if your paradise is one of self reliance or self governing.  We are ucked....

To put my rambling in a more real world view, consider reading many different points of view and many opinion points, I`d suggest watching, no safe spaces. The losing streak of our team hasn`t just started and is not over. 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1