2022 Lincoln Navigator

Bama444

8 hours ago, Xraymd said:

I have the “activate button” in the app, so I’m getting closer. 

I haven’t paid attention to that. I assume that’s new?  I would imagine since we received our “in production” update at same time I should be right behind you ?. I was wondering if you had received any updates so I’n glad you posted!  

3 hours ago, xraytek22 said:

I haven’t paid attention to that. I assume that’s new?  I would imagine since we received our “in production” update at same time I should be right behind you ?. I was wondering if you had received any updates so I’n glad you posted!  

Not sure what it all means, but I’m hoping progress. 

1. Activate “button” has now appeared on the app.  Doesn’t work, but may mean my Navigator has talked to the cloud at least once. 

2.  On the tracking website, clicking the in production circle now gives a date of 3/25/2022. There wasn’t a date before. Important?  No idea. 

3. Going to the Motorcraft site https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/ and entering my VIN, I can now see all the modules associated with my vehicle, a new development since Friday 3/24. 

If all goes well, next week I can start obsessing about train schedules. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Xraymd said:

Not sure what it all means, but I’m hoping progress. 

1. Activate “button” has now appeared on the app.  Doesn’t work, but may mean my Navigator has talked to the cloud at least once. 

2.  On the tracking website, clicking the in production circle now gives a date of 3/25/2022. There wasn’t a date before. Important?  No idea. 

3. Going to the Motorcraft site https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/ and entering my VIN, I can now see all the modules associated with my vehicle, a new development since Friday 3/24. 

If all goes well, next week I can start obsessing about train schedules. 

OK, I have all of those too and that's new since Friday night :)  Slight glimmers of hope :) 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2022 at 11:16 PM, kookyluke said:

Looks like we ordered within a few days together hope you hear something soon.

The last communication I have received was on 3/4 and stating that my production was scheduled for the week of May 16th. Fingers are crossed that it holds true to that date.