Remote Start Antenna Location

AdkWoody

Hello all! My name is Woody and I am brand new to Ford. I've had Chevy's for most of my life. I got out of a '10 Chevy 2500hd Duramax that needed over 10k in work, into a 2018 F350.

OK. So the reason for the post. My truck came with remote start. I just purchased the extreme long range antenna to get the distance I need from the jobsite, way out to the parking lot. I am trying to find where the antenna is plugged in! The only thing I found online was a 2012 F150 that shows it behind the glove box and plugs into a module located right behind the vent cover on the side of the dash. My '18 F350 remote start antenna is NOT in that location...

Any ideas where it's plugged in???

Thanks for replying. To be honest, I was unaware of an app available for ford. But that aside, I'm on a job site that doesn't allow any electronic devices past the gate that is not issued. No camera, microphone or bluetooth are allowed. 

I already have the antenna, I just need to know where to plug it in!

21 minutes ago, AdkWoody said:

Thanks for replying. To be honest, I was unaware of an app available for ford. But that aside, I'm on a job site that doesn't allow any electronic devices past the gate that is not issued. No camera, microphone or bluetooth are allowed. 

I already have the antenna, I just need to know where to plug it in!

Sounds like you work in a NYS correctional facility....?