JOB 1 NAUTILUS PRODUCTION

Does anyone know if there will be a Grand Touring plug-in hybrid of the Nautilus?  Initial indications are that Lincoln hasn't had enough interest from customers for a Grand Touring Nautilus.  I am personally interested in a plug-in hybrid but find the Corsair too small and the Aviator too large.  The Nautilus is the Goldilocks size for me.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if there will be a Grand Touring plug-in hybrid of the Nautilus?  Initial indications are that Lincoln hasn't had enough interest from customers for a Grand Touring Nautilus.  I am personally interested in a plug-in hybrid but find the Corsair too small and the Aviator too large.  The Nautilus is the Goldilocks size for me.

•  

I agree

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RedHoncho01 said:

I'm curious as to when the build to price feature for the 2021 model will be on the US Lincoln website.  I have a 2019 but I love the new interior for the 2021.

Any day now.  Sometimes they wait until the new ones start hitting the dealers and it looks like the semiconductor shortage is delaying that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 12:17 PM, RedHoncho01 said:

There will be no hybrid plug in Nautilus. 

• 3 weeks later...

From what I am hearing production re started on Monday of this week.  The sales manager that I work with told me that he does not expect any orders placed this month to be built any earlier than last week May.  I was very keen to get a 21 in Mid April and trade in my 19 a year early on the lease.  My plan now is to hold on and run the lease . As it appears to my eye anyway that production this year due to the semi conductor shortage is going to make the 21 model run a short year , if the 22s begin in September. 

I generally factory order , as this way I get exactly as I wanted , colour , options etc.  Once my dealer and the nearby dealers begin getting shipped I will see what is available.  If there is something that appeals to me I will trade a year early.  If not I will wait till next spring when hopefully the entire world and supply chain will be back to normal, or as close as can be.