Had Your 2021 Super Duty Order Bumped?

pig9r

My ‘21 F250 6.7 SCSB SRW Lariat ordered 11/16/20 was supposed to build this week but got bumped two weeks by Ford according to the dealer.  Anyone else’s SD order get bumped?  I have been seeing many others with December order dates already have their trucks built.  

1 hour ago, usedboxman said:

I feel your pain.... I ordered on 10/28 and was just built on 1/24 .  Still  at KTP waiting to be shipped.  This Covid  deal is messing up the supply chain in every industry . Hang in there it will be here soon...At least that is what I keep telling myself.

Thanks.  I am just curious if a bunch of orders got bumped or if certain options or trims did.  From reading some of the posts here, other models are way worse off.

commodity issues I'm sure  with certain  options are messing up build times. from my observations the simpler the truck it seems to push thru the build process faster than the  more loaded trucks with many options. it can just take one missing option to hold up a build . but knowing what exactly  is holding up a build is anyone's guess.