2021 Lariat F350 - STDevil’s truck

Hello.  My truck shipped on the 7th according to the customer facing website.  

The date on the bottom of the sticker changed from 2/4 to 2/11 today so I was wondering if you might be able to take a look at your database to see what it’s saying.

It’s coming by rail so I wonder if it sat at the yard for a few days and just got loaded.

Either way, thanks for providing this service!!

Edited by STDevil
Corrected typo

Hello -

This request may violate rule 9 and 11.  If it does I will expect not to get a response and will not bug you.

I was wondering if you could let me know if the “location” of the truck has updated.  The reason I ask is that the date on the bottom of my window sticker changed from 2/11 (when I am purely guessing the truck was loaded onto a rail car) to 2/19.  Your update had let me know that the truck arrived in Minot ND at just about midnight on the 12th.

VIN = 1FT8W3BT2MEC91328

Since the date on the sticker had changed (and again, I have no reason why but I am guessing that something happened), I was wondering if the truck had arrived at a new place.

If this request was in line with the rules (since the ETA of 3/3 has not arrived), I wanted to see if you could let me know where the truck is.

Either way, it looks like I will get the truck in a couple of weeks.  I’ll send a photo then.

Thanks…

I thought this was obvious, but let me restate - you get 1 tracking request per week, except if it is in Unscheduled-Clean status then it is every 2 weeks.  Stop trying to bargain with me about the rules.  I know what they are and how this forum works.  I set it up and wrote the rules.

What would the point be for a tracking Forum if I only gave you 1 update?  That wouldn't really track much, no?  That being said the rules state what I provide - the current status of your order.  If your order isn't updating locations or whatever you won't be getting that on an update.  Stop worrying about the minutiae of the items changing on your windows sticker - it is pointless. It updates throughout.

In Transit - Passing (Burlington Northern Railroad )  Wenatchee, WA  Feb-19-2021, 18:15 PT

ETA Mar-03-2021.