Has the 2021 Nautilus begun to ship to dealerships

Has the 2021 Nautilus begun shipping to dealerships yet.  As I am waiting to decide on an interior colour. Either Roast / ebony or Sandstone.  
With production being new how long would a factory order be anticipated?  When I ordered my 2019 , I ordered it over Christmas, and it was not built till last days of a March. If I am not going to see it till June or July , I might as well wait till MY 22 to replace my 19.   Thx. 

8 hours ago, escapeman said:

Has the 2021 Nautilus begun shipping to dealerships yet.  As I am waiting to decide on an interior colour. Either Roast / ebony or Sandstone.  
With production being new how long would a factory order be anticipated?  When I ordered my 2019 , I ordered it over Christmas, and it was not built till last days of a March. If I am not going to see it till June or July , I might as well wait till MY 22 to replace my 19.   Thx. 

No they haven’t started shipping at all. We just returned to work on February 8th. All units are being held right now as we just started building them. We built 187 in January. Then the chip shortage happened . We are currently building roughly 800 per shift.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Oacjay98 said:

No they haven’t started shipping at all. We just returned to work on February 8th. All units are being held right now as we just started building them. We built 187 in January. Then the chip shortage happened . We are currently building roughly 800 per shift.

My brother, a Ford Retiree, ordered his '21 Edge last week.  So get to work!

Hahaha, HRG

17 hours ago, HotRunrGuy said:

My brother, a Ford Retiree, ordered his '21 Edge last week.  So get to work!

Hahaha, HRG

I hope your brother doesn’t have to wait too long for his order and I hope it’s built with great quality. Lol, we re working hard to get em out.

On 2/17/2021 at 1:15 PM, escapeman said:

Hi OakJay. Do you know How long from order till production are you running appx on Nautilus. I am in Toronto and deal with a large dealer with allocation.  Thx. 

No Akirby is right I don’t know. I’m just a lowly general production operator lol. BTW OAC will be down again the week of March    1st. We have also lost a shift and a half because of weather and other parts issues. The disruptions going on in this industry right now are crazy. If it wasn’t covid it’s microchips or blizzards or seatbelts. Day to day all I hope is you get your product in the not too distant future.

On 2/19/2021 at 12:27 PM, FordBuyer said:

Yeah, inventory levels are very low here in CFL. My Ford dealership is down to 90 new vehicles when 250 is normal. Mullinax is under 1,600 when 3,000 is considered normal inventory. Pickings are getting pretty slim and even much worse for Asian brands like Subaru.

4 hours ago, Daneau said:

Hi guys, I have 2021 Nautilus on order. My sales rep said: Be patient!!!

He told me he will have a better idea of eta by mid-March. Hopefully I’ll get my new ride no later than May. 

We re off for two weeks now because of parts shortages. The week of feb 22 and the week of March 1 

• 2 weeks later...