First Ford MEB EV takes shape with MACH E inspired design

5 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Ford's Vehicle Locator shows 1,075 Mach-E's either in production, in transit or in stock. 

I was traveling south on I-35 in Northern Missouri this evening and saw one on a transporter headed north. The rest of the vehicles on the trailer were F150s, likely built at KCAP.

6 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Ford's Vehicle Locator shows 1,075 Mach-E's either in production, in transit or in stock. 

The one I ordered showed up on Friday, however I won’t be able to drive it as it was sold Friday.

Tesla must be feeling some pressure, Model Y long range price was cut $1000 and the lead time is only 2-6 weeks for an order which means the backlog is all but gone.  

12 hours ago, jasonj80 said:

The one I ordered showed up on Friday, however I won’t be able to drive it as it was sold Friday.

Tesla must be feeling some pressure, Model Y long range price was cut $1000 and the lead time is only 2-6 weeks for an order which means the backlog is all but gone.  

Excuse me?  They sold one you ordered?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Excuse me?  They sold one you ordered?

Yes, They knew I didn't want it. I'm going with the Bronco instead, so hopefully June/July for that. It wasn't underhanded or anything; I was actually happy they sold it that fast.

Edited by jasonj80
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jasonj80 said:

Yes, They knew I didn't want it. I'm going with the Bronco instead, so hopefully June/July for that. It wasn't underhanded or anything; I was actually happy they sold it that fast.

OHH.  I missed that.  Makes sense then.

I thought you were saying you were waiting for your Mach E, and it came in and they sold it someone else instead of you.

23 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

OHH.  I missed that.  Makes sense then.

I thought you were saying you were waiting for your Mach E, and it came in and they sold it someone else instead of you.

Oh no! I just wanted to see if before it was sold.

Not sure if they are going this all over but https://thinkfordfirstevents.com/registration is going on now in the Detroit market; The 11,000 pass points will make it worth while - free oil change. 

On 2/21/2021 at 10:43 PM, AGR said:

I was traveling south on I-35 in Northern Missouri this evening and saw one on a transporter headed north. The rest of the vehicles on the trailer were F150s, likely built at KCAP.

I saw my first Mach E on the road going into Sam's Club in Central FL. It had a Mullinax emblem on back and looked retail in every way. Normal FL plate. Mullinax is big enough to get allocation. They probably sell 20+ vehicles/day not counting used vehicles. 

• Like 1