2021 Reserve L Navigator

Would you be able to provide a status for VIN:

5LMJJ3LT0MEL04357

Our dealer told us a few weeks ago that the delivery was estimated for 3/13/21 however it has not come in.  We ordered it the first week of January.  A few days ago the dealer said they reach out to Lincoln for an update but we have not heard back from them yet.

Thanks!

Yeah that delivery date was an estimate - as they all are.  Your vehicle was produced on 02/20 but has not had any updates since.  The ETA 03/13 still shows.  I can't tell you any more than that unfortunately.  It is still sitting for some reason unknown to me.  So, at least your salesperson hasn't been untruthful with you.  Maybe they can find something out.  If you want you can check back with me and bump your thread on a weekly cadence (as everyone else does) and I can tell you when it finally is moving.

3 hours ago, cyberdman said:

Yeah that delivery date was an estimate - as they all are.  Your vehicle was produced on 02/20 but has not had any updates since.  The ETA 03/13 still shows.  I can't tell you any more than that unfortunately.  It is still sitting for some reason unknown to me.  So, at least your salesperson hasn't been untruthful with you.  Maybe they can find something out.  If you want you can check back with me and bump your thread on a weekly cadence (as everyone else does) and I can tell you when it finally is moving.

Thanks so much for a quick reply and the information.  We realize these are not normal times and there are a lot issues today that can contribute to delays, hoping we will hear something back from our dealer as to what they were able to find out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...