2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

10 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

I heard Ford might or will be raising prices in June? Is there any truth to this?

I don't know if you are talking about 2021 vs 2022, but if so...  I see a higher MSRP on the 2022 orders I've placed as compared to what I see on the Ford website if I "Build & Price" the same exact truck and features.  It's around $3k higher for the 2022 model.  I have several test build sheets that I can share to show how the 2022's are pricing now.  Here's one example of a F350 Platinum Tremor with several options including the winch.

MATTHEW SMITH 2022 F350 Platinum order (002)_LI.jpg

I placed my order for a 2022 truck on 04/16/2021 with X Plan pricing.  The only price increase that I saw over the 2021 truck that I had built and priced previously was a $330.00 increase in the base price for the exact same truck.  I’m ok with that, and just really glad to have that price locked in, no matter how long it takes for the new truck to be delivered.  We’ll keep driving our ‘98 Dodge Cummins in the meantime, and it will become the everyday beater after the new truck arrives.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mirage Flatter said:

I placed my order for a 2022 truck on 04/16/2021 with X Plan pricing.  The only price increase that I saw over the 2021 truck that I had built and priced previously was a $330.00 increase in the base price for the exact same truck.  I’m ok with that, and just really glad to have that price locked in, no matter how long it takes for the new truck to be delivered.  We’ll keep driving our ‘98 Dodge Cummins in the meantime, and it will become the everyday beater after the new truck arrives.

I think my build was about $800 over a 2021 build.

1 hour ago, Baddestt said:

I've been waiting for this too. I'd guess they will update it next month.

I don't think their is much difference in dollars between the MT21 and MY22. You could also build a MY21 and ask a dealer to build the same truck in a MY22. I know it's a hassle but better than waiting.

You can go to a Ford dealer and build and price a 2022MY truck.  I did the build and price, and had the order sent to Ford and confirmed on our 2022 on April 16.  Easy peasy, and the price is locked in.  In my estimation, the longer that you wait, the more likely you are to see price increases.  Build the 2021 truck you want on the internet, then take that info to your favorite dealership and have them price it out as a '22 model.

• Like 3

On 5/20/2021 at 9:20 PM, Matthew3c said:

I also ordered an F350 Tremor in the Platinum package.  If your trim package is the same would you mind sharing the price?  And where you are located?  I paid $86,148 plus taxes.  It was "Invoice" plus $1,000.  I'm in the Atlanta, GA area.  MSRP on mine was $90,320.  I'm just curious to see how other dealers are pricing.

Lariat package loaded out (almost everything anyways).  MSRP was $82K+.  Was able to utilize Z plan pricing.  Came out to around $72K.  Probably does not help what you are looking for since the AZ plan pricing is a set price.  

I don't have any other info directly from Ford so I don't know how excited I should be but I just received a text from my dealer this morning saying my '22 F350 is scheduled to be built the week of July 19th. I ordered on April 27.  Any one else get any heads up on their orders? 

10 hours ago, frankpz25 said:

I don't have any other info directly from Ford so I don't know how excited I should be but I just received a text from my dealer this morning saying my '22 F350 is scheduled to be built the week of July 19th. I ordered on April 27.  Any one else get any heads up on their orders? 

Yep... ordered 4/16

4 minutes ago, theoldwizard1 said:

I don't want to spend a long time studying the Order Guides.  For someone who has, how about and "executive summary" of changes on the F250 XLT and Lariat compared to the 2021.

Summary:

XLT basically no changes except a black appearance package now available.

Lariat new 12” screen.

12 minutes ago, theoldwizard1 said:

I don't want to spend a long time studying the Order Guides.  For someone who has, how about and "executive summary" of changes on the F250 XLT and Lariat compared to the 2021.

Hmmm... all you have to do is read the first page titled "Major Product Changes"

• Like 2

I talked to my salesman today on my 2022 F450XL order which I ordered April1 and was surprised to hear that my order has been pulled!  I got my VIN # and was assigned a production week of 7/19.  One of the reasons I was surprised was that my priority code was 19, and so far,  I had only heard of priority code 10 being scheduled.  Anyway, it looks like there actually is a light at the end of the tunnel!!  ?

5 hours ago, ScotNH said:

Summary:

XLT basically no changes except a black appearance package now available.

Lariat new 12” screen.

The instrument cluster is a little different as well as the center dash knobs. I am sure there may be some other tweeks that are not advertised.