2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

On 6/11/2021 at 6:19 AM, ice-capades said:

The Dealer is required to have a copy of the customer's Driver's License and a signed buyers order showing the customer name, order number and eligible order date and upload the documentation to Ford in order to enroll the retail order into the Customer Order Verification Program (COVP). The information cannot be provided by a phone call to Ford. 

2021 FORD CUSTOMER ORDER VERIFICATION FOR PRIORITY SCHEDULING AND ALLOCATION

WHAT IS HAPPENING
• The Customer Order Verification Program (COVP) will be opening to all unscheduled orders on all vehicle lines (excluding Mach-E, Bronco and specialty units)
 Verified orders will receive priority scheduling and will receive incremental allocation

Is this requirement specifically for all unscheduled orders as stated under the “WHAT IS HAPPENING” header or for all orders including those already scheduled. I submitted an order first week of April, received confirmation and received a vin# which I can pull up my order on the Ford order tracking website posted on another topic with a scheduled build week of 7/19. With my order already being scheduled is this something I need to reach out to my dealer about? Also this is my first time posting but just wanted to thank everyone for the wealth of information on these forums specifically Ice-capades for all of your activity and input. Good looking out

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, harmacist said:

Is this requirement specifically for all unscheduled orders as stated under the “WHAT IS HAPPENING” header or for all orders including those already scheduled. I submitted an order first week of April, received confirmation and received a vin# which I can pull up my order on the Ford order tracking website posted on another topic with a scheduled build week of 7/19. With my order already being scheduled is this something I need to reach out to my dealer about? Also this is my first time posting but just wanted to thank everyone for the wealth of information on these forums specifically Ice-capades for all of your activity and input. Good looking out

The Customer Order Verification Program (COVP) applies to new unscheduled retail orders placed after June 8th. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/11/2021 at 1:15 PM, Tncdrew said:

I can also confirm this new requirement. I just provided my dealer with a copy of my driver's license and a signed buyers order today, per his request.

Same here - last week.  Although it's an old order, I guess they are on the ball, in any case.

Edited by ScottK1
  • Like 1

On 6/10/2021 at 10:46 PM, breed1 said:

My dealer call me yesterday to text them a copy of my Driver's license. I asked them why now and they said the Ford was requiring proof on all retail orders to prevent dealers just calling the retail to get stock faster.  The salesman said she requested 10 other customers for their DL. Seems reasonable. 

my dealer just did the same thing.

23 minutes ago, Tncdrew said:

I've wondered if fully optioned trucks, during this commodity "challenged" time that these manufacturers find themselves in, have more potential for delays in scheduling than say, a moderately optioned truck would?....

Mines an XL lol and still not scheduled. Wonder if the bigger axle with my 4.30 gears is a hold up.

19 minutes ago, Tncdrew said:

I've wondered if fully optioned trucks, during this commodity "challenged" time that these manufacturers find themselves in, have more potential for delays in scheduling than say, a moderately optioned truck would?....

Ive heard rumours on things like the winch, bed liners, and tonneau covers causing minor delays on specific trucks. As far as ordering an XL to get it faster then a limited I don't think you have to worry that broadly. The main holdup is the microchips which from what i understand are for the engine computers and/or BCM.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tncdrew said:

I have a loaded out KR with tonneau and bed liner and am scheduled the week of 7/19.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, deerhunt799 said:

Initially I ordered on 4/14. I made a minor change on 5/12 so technically that's the date it shows.

I ordered a Loaded F350 KR 7.3, Winch, on 5/11.  Ordered Clean Unscheduled as of this week.  I doubt a minor change to the order before they started scheduling would bump you out of line.

4 minutes ago, ORCM said:

I ordered a Loaded F350 KR 7.3, Winch, on 5/11.  Ordered Clean Unscheduled as of this week.  I doubt a minor change to the order before they started scheduling would bump you out of line.

Yeah, it doesn't appear so. From what I've seen, the week of 7/19 is the earliest anyone has been scheduled so I'm guessing I still held my place in line.

6 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

The original order date stays the same. It only changes when the order type (Retail, Stock, etc.) is changed. 

Yeah, I wasn't sure as my dealer said it stayed the same but the order number changed, I got a separate confirmation email from Ford and the Ford tracker shows the 5/12 date. Either way, I'm happy that I'm in the queue.

To follow up now that I think about it - I made the original change a few days after my initial order and was provided an updated order summary. The 5/12 inquiry wasn't a change but I had asked why the summary didn't show the Z-plan pricing like other did. That's when the new order summary (with new order number) was provided.

4 minutes ago, deerhunt799 said:

Yeah, I wasn't sure as my dealer said it stayed the same but the order number changed, I got a separate confirmation email from Ford and the Ford tracker shows the 5/12 date. Either way, I'm happy that I'm in the queue.

The order number doesn't change unless someone at the dealership either changed it or entered a new order with the revised specifications under a new order number. 

4 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

The order number doesn't change unless someone at the dealership either changed it or entered a new order with the revised specifications under a new order number. 

That makes sense - they must have cancelled and placed a new order. When I called the marketing department, they did not have any record of the initial order number but did show the second.

6 minutes ago, deerhunt799 said:

To follow up now that I think about it - I made the original change a few days after my initial order and was provided an updated order summary. The 5/12 inquiry wasn't a change but I had asked why the summary didn't show the Z-plan pricing like other did. That's when the new order summary (with new order number) was provided.

My post about the order number is still valid.

If you're looking at a copy from WBDO, it only displays the date for the vehicle detail display. WBDO doesn't display the original order date which is only available via a DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) form or via a Vehicle Visibility report. 

In the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system, Plan pricing will only display if the user selects the Plan pricing to display!

Ordered at dealership on June 4th. He submitted it on the 9th. Haven't got a confirmation email yet,Im not sure if they even have my email. Not too worried about information yet being that new of an order. 

2022 F350 lariat ultimate 7.3 CCLB FX4 black appearance package