2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, slowninja14 said:

I just ordered yesterday....Looking like it's going to be a WHILE.  haha

Maybe not.  Some orders in JUNE are already being scheduled while seom in March and April haven't lol so you never know. 

18 minutes ago, Bluezilla said:

Damn, this sync 4 delay is going to make it real tough. Was counting on delivery by early to mid fall when return to office kicks in.

I ordered my truck on 5/4/21 theres trucks that are nearly identical lariats that ordered a week or 2 after me that have vins.  i dont get it. now the sync 4 issue so who knows when mine will schedule. 

• Angry 1

It doesn't make any sense, I've seen that too on Tremor forums and here. 

Edit* dealer contacted me today and mentioned the delay, I guess we play the waiting game now. 

Edited by Bluezilla

4 hours ago, chadstickpoindexter said:

So yesterday around 12 noon (CST) I went to my dealer and finally caved and added in the HCTT package on my XLT 6.7. I already had the UTT w/PTBA package (53R) so by adding the HCTT to my order it just combined the 2 and is now 53Q. He also told me that last Thursday a SD before mine got picked up and that mine would very likely be picked up this Thursday! I was so excited... til I got home and saw this about the XLT hold on scheduling until further notice... such a bummer!

However, what is interesting... when he made the change to my order the base MSRP and invoice price raised from the previous order submission... the base MSRP went from $46630 to $46880 and the base Invoice went from $44298 to $44536. I didn't catch this yesterday while at the dealer, so I called back this afternoon and asked why it increased. Of course the overall price increased because I added in the HCTT package, but I didn't understand why the base MSRP and the Invoice prices ALSO increased. He tried removing that package today and the MSRP and the Invoice didn't revert back to the previous prices, so he concluded that there must have been a small increase in base price since the last change to my order (5/29) and yesterday when I (yet again) made a change (6/21)... So, I don't know if that's what really happened, or if he really can change those numbers back, but he indicated that I am now stuck with the higher MSRP and Invoice price... so, moral of my story... quit making changes and just leave it as is and wait on it!! So now, on top of the additional $1029 invoice price bump for the HCTT package, I also got stuck with an additional $238 base price bump!

I had a similar issue with an option change. When ice-capades posted the mid-year increases I asked about the increase with just an option change. He posted:

“Any changes made will generate the new prices but a retail order is still price protected to the prices in effect the date that the retail order was originally placed. Changes to the order won't affect the price protection. When your Dealer reports the sale to Ford after you take delivery, they submit a claim to Ford for the price protection adjustment. 

Check out the “Mid-Year Pricing Actions” thread.

Anyone have a 2022 Platinum order that's been scheduled?  Beside being a Platinum 350 diesel the only extras on the order are upfitter switches, heater, moon roof or whatever it's called, wheel liners & flaps.  The order was placed just a few days after the 22 order banks came open or so the dealer says.  Actually I had placed a 21 order right at the time 21 orders were supposed to be closed.  The dealer couldn't verify if it had gone through so I told them to redo it for the 22 as I wanted the larger screen anyway.  

It still hasn't been scheduled.  Ordered in March.  Sure hope the dealer didn't screw up.

1 hour ago, Chris E said:

Yes I ordered 2022 Platinum SRW F-350 on 4-22-21 got vin and scheduled week of 8-2-21. 

53 minutes ago, mink said:

Yes ordered 3/22 got vin and build 7/26 two and half weeks ago then yesterday found out it got moved to 8/9

Thanks,

Are both of these the diesel?  I'm trying to figure why I don't have a build date as mine was supposedly placed 3/22.  I have a feeling the dealer messed up and is not admitting to it.  As it goes I don't care now as I don't want to start over and really fall to the back of the line.  Just need to plan...moving funds from one account to our working account, bed liner, tonneau cover et cetera.

5 hours ago, Paragon said:

Thanks,

Are both of these the diesel?  I'm trying to figure why I don't have a build date as mine was supposedly placed 3/22.  I have a feeling the dealer messed up and is not admitting to it.  As it goes I don't care now as I don't want to start over and really fall to the back of the line.  Just need to plan...moving funds from one account to our working account, bed liner, tonneau cover et cetera.

Not a platinum, but I ordered a 350 Lariat SRW diesel on 4/9 have a VIN and build date of 7/24. Granted not sure if it’s been pushed but that was my last update as of Monday

Edited by harmacist

6 hours ago, Paragon said:

Thanks,

Yes mine is a 6.7 Diesel. 

9 hours ago, Paragon said:

Anyone have a 2022 Platinum order that's been scheduled?  Beside being a Platinum 350 diesel the only extras on the order are upfitter switches, heater, moon roof or whatever it's called, wheel liners & flaps.  The order was placed just a few days after the 22 order banks came open or so the dealer says.  Actually I had placed a 21 order right at the time 21 orders were supposed to be closed.  The dealer couldn't verify if it had gone through so I told them to redo it for the 22 as I wanted the larger screen anyway.  

It still hasn't been scheduled.  Ordered in March.  Sure hope the dealer didn't screw up.

Ordered platinum f350 on May 4 and it was scheduled week of July 26th.

6.7L, 3.55, moonroof, boxliner, fx4, 5th wheel prep...hopefully it stays scheduled with all of the upcoming shortages.

11 hours ago, JHForman812 said:

I ordered my truck on 5/4/21 theres trucks that are nearly identical lariats that ordered a week or 2 after me that have vins.  i dont get it. now the sync 4 issue so who knows when mine will schedule. 

Ya, I know we've been explained here about commodity issues etc.  But mine hasn't been scheduled and its pretty much a base truck  F250, CC,SB XL with 7.3, 4.30 gears, STX, Power Equipment and Fx4.  Those are my main packages. the other add ons are simple like break controller, bed lights, upfitter switches and rear defrost. I would think it would get picked up before some of these other Lariats, King Ranches, etc that have 10x more commodities than mine LOL

9 hours ago, Paragon said:

Thanks,

7.3 L

5 hours ago, d232799 said:

Hi guys;  ordered my new f350 srw  gas 7.3 king ranch early April,  got my vin a few weeks ago and scheduled date July 19.  No changes from dealer or delays yet. 

Same other than late April and a Lariat. Inquired with dealer just yesterday and said there was no change.

• Like 2

It's worth getting your post count here, lots of great info and cyberdman is a great resource for tracking a new rig, he has know agenda and tells it like it is, unlike some of the people here that can't get a straight answer out of there dealer.

15 hours ago, bahaboyga said:

Lariat Crew 7.3. 4x4 Star White/ Carbon Gray lower accent  

I spoke with Fleet Mgr today 

Build date 7/26. ( no change)

Mid August/early September delivery.

Hope for the best prepare for the worst!!

Is that a salmon in your pic? Man, if I only had a truck, I could tow around to the great lakes and get my salmon game back on.

• Like 1