2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, 1991LX said:

Where are you getting that from? 

ice-capades posted in this thread on Wednesday that Expedition and Super Duty scheduling was cancelled for Thursday, July 1.  Also many posts on plant closings and reduced production/shifts beginning July 12 at the Kentucky truck plant.

5 minutes ago, Mirage Flatter said:

ice-capades posted in this thread on Wednesday that Expedition and Super Duty scheduling was cancelled for Thursday, July 1.  Also many posts on plant closings and reduced production/shifts beginning July 12 at the Kentucky truck plant.

Yeah this Thursday isn’t 1 July though... I caught what Ice said about the 1st. Just over all the misinformation and wanted to make sure it was from a reputable source. I wasn’t tracking that page, I am now. 

36 minutes ago, 1991LX said:

Yeah this Thursday isn’t 1 July though... I caught what Ice said about the 1st. Just over all the misinformation and wanted to make sure it was from a reputable source. I wasn’t tracking that page, I am now. 

Alright then, mmmhmm.  I guess in our part of the world, Thursday, July 1 was part of the current week we’re in, and Thursdays are when they begin scheduling for the coming week.  I stand corrected.

1 hour ago, 1991LX said:

The "Production Week Scheduling Information" is posted in chart form every Friday or Saturday for the scheduling to be done the next Thursday. Updated scheduling information is posted in "Weekly Scheduling Notes" as it becomes available Monday-Wednesday.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Obessed said:

The 19 was build week not build date.

Yes and no.   My dealer was notified that it was a build date through their vehicle visibility system status system.  Ford marketing confirmed the same thing that it was the initial build as well. 

Edited by Gadget

The shop.ford.com tracking page updated in the last couple hours to "in production". There is a "view window sticker" link at the bottom now under the dealer info. It doesn't pull anything up yet.

Last I heard I had a July 23rd build date.

Screenshot_20210707-010108_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3d246be72918130e74ead993b81833eb.jpg

Edited by klinc
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, klinc said:

The shop.ford.com tracking page updated in the last couple hours to "in production". There is a "view window sticker" link at the bottom now under the dealer info. It doesn't pull anything up yet.

Last I heard I had a July 23rd build date.

Screenshot_20210707-010108_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3d246be72918130e74ead993b81833eb.jpg

Mine shows the same thing and last I heard build date was 8/17. Window sticker link is there also but when you click on it the link opens and says the window sticker is not available to check back later

2 hours ago, harmacist said:

Mine shows the same thing and last I heard build date was 8/17. Window sticker link is there also but when you click on it the link opens and says the window sticker is not available to check back later

Yep! Mine just went into the "In Production" status also! I have a "Scheduled to Day (7/19)" build date, that has been confirmed in tact recently by my dealer, (fingers crossed).

Just an FYI, as explained by Ice-capades, the window sticker isn't released until just shortly before the truck rolls down the line. He says "Shortly", so I don't know if it's a couple days or what, he wasn't specific.

Edited by Tncdrew

I received a VIN , Build Week 7/19 and Build Day 7/22 from my dealer which hasn't changed since I originally got this info over a month ago. But when I try to look up my status in https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ I just get a system error. Anyone have this issue. Could it be that despite having VIN and build dates I am just not in the tracking system?

image.png.5871793080701c0f3ee4b95d1e7ec674.png

22 F250 7.3 XLT 4x4 Long Bed - Black Appearance  Package

How are we looking on this invoice (see attached).  Dealer is saying that the X Plan pricing with be ~$300 more than their invoice.  Does this seem accurate?  I'm under the impression X Plan was applied to invoice

MSRP: $57,865

Invoice: $54,846

Thanks in advance for your help.

22 F250 XLT Order v2.pdf

Edited by zekd

2 hours ago, frankpz25 said:

I received a VIN , Build Week 7/19 and Build Day 7/22 from my dealer which hasn't changed since I originally got this info over a month ago. But when I try to look up my status in https://shop.ford.com/vehicle order tracking #/ I just get a system error. Anyone have this issue. Could it be that despite having VIN and build dates I am just not in the tracking system?

image.png.5871793080701c0f3ee4b95d1e7ec674.png

I have a Vin and build date of 7/11 but every time I got to shop.Ford.com it say either my Vin# is invalid or no information is available. I’ve called them twice and my information shows up with my Vin and build date. 
22 F350 XLT Premium LB 6.7 4x4

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zekd said:

22 F250 7.3 XLT 4x4 Long Bed - Black Appearance  Package

How are we looking on this invoice (see attached).  Dealer is saying that the X Plan pricing with be ~$300 more than their invoice.  Does this seem accurate?  I'm under the impression X Plan was applied to invoice

MSRP: $57,865

Invoice: $54,846

Thanks in advance for your help.

22 F250 XLT Order v2.pdf

X-Plan is Invoice minus .4% (that's .004) plus $275.  So in your case $54,901.62