2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Frankpz25

Yes, I have an order number. Did you receive one? If not ask your dealer. I’ve tried several sites, google chrome, Microsoft edge etc but to no avail. Invalid info or not available. The people at Ford don’t know why. I recommend getting your dealer to do the leg work. 
good luck. 

• Like 1

Well today my order transitioned to "In Production"... so according to Ford this occurs 6 to 10 days before actually hitting to production line.  What does this mean with the one week shut down coming?  Don't know, but just happy to see a change 5 months.

14 hours ago, Moller said:

Frankpz25

Yes, I have an order number. Did you receive one? If not ask your dealer. I’ve tried several sites, google chrome, Microsoft edge etc but to no avail. Invalid info or not available. The people at Ford don’t know why. I recommend getting your dealer to do the leg work. 
good luck. 

I did get a VIN and this number (R427) from my dealer, I'm assuming this is the order number? 

17 hours ago, Moller said:

I have a Vin and build date of 7/11 but every time I got to shop.Ford.com it say either my Vin# is invalid or no information is available. I’ve called them twice and my information shows up with my Vin and build date. 
22 F350 XLT Premium LB 6.7 4x4

What number are you calling to get info/updates on your build?

58 minutes ago, RubenZ said:

I'm still bitter those with higher commodity requirement trucks ordered even after my simple XL are getting BUILD DATES and VINS already.  Its really not fair but oh well. 

Did your dealer get you in on CVOP?  If your not then your order will be processed only when your dealer orders are slated to be produced.  You have to have CVOP verification for early production.

1 hour ago, RubenZ said:

I'm still bitter those with higher commodity requirement trucks ordered even after my simple XL are getting BUILD DATES and VINS already.  Its really not fair but oh well. 

If it makes you feel better, my 7/23 build got pushed back to week of 8/16. KR Ultimate 6.7

8 minutes ago, Gadget said:

Did your dealer get you in on CVOP?  If your not then your order will be processed only when your dealer orders are slated to be produced.  You have to have CVOP verification for early production.

I placed my order May 8th but my dealer didn't let me know about the CVOP until JUN 8th.  So I filled it out, sent pic of my DL and then he confirmed it then.  I'm hoping I get scheduled next week.  I have found 21's that are similar to what I want but id rather have a 22' already as its a newer year on paper. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Evolrider said:

Just an FYI, I got my window sticker today for my 22 Tremor build.  Hopefully more of you have this now as well.

window 2.JPG

That's awesome Evolrider!!

Still scratching my head on how their system works. You said on the scheduling thread that you have a build date of 7/24, and now you even have your sticker! (very cool).

I'm still confirmed for build on day 7/19, but no sticker.... ?

I seem to be in the same boat as a lot of y'all. I originally went to my local dealership around May 24 and had them build the truck I wanted and put $1k down I guess as an earnest money type deal. Around middle of June I hadn't heard anything so I asked them for an update and they sent me this sheet to sign and send back, which I did, as well as sent them a copy of my drivers license. They said that everything was taken care of and just had to wait on the truck to be built. I haven't gotten any email from Ford directly except this build sheet that I signed and sent them back. I keep trying to hound the dealer about it but haven't received much word back, just that it's all taken care of. I even asked if I should be a higher priority than 80/Stock but figured that may have just been for the purpose of signing the sheet.

What are y'all's thoughts? Am I seriously missing something here? I feel like I am since I haven't heard anything further from Ford or the dealership...

image.png.0f6d82cc13e4ee69070231aa9d262629.png

6 minutes ago, jdmonroe9 said:

I seem to be in the same boat as a lot of y'all. I originally went to my local dealership around May 24 and had them build the truck I wanted and put $1k down I guess as an earnest money type deal. Around middle of June I hadn't heard anything so I asked them for an update and they sent me this sheet to sign and send back, which I did, as well as sent them a copy of my drivers license. They said that everything was taken care of and just had to wait on the truck to be built. I haven't gotten any email from Ford directly except this build sheet that I signed and sent them back. I keep trying to hound the dealer about it but haven't received much word back, just that it's all taken care of. I even asked if I should be a higher priority than 80/Stock but figured that may have just been for the purpose of signing the sheet.

What are y'all's thoughts? Am I seriously missing something here? I feel like I am since I haven't heard anything further from Ford or the dealership...

image.png.0f6d82cc13e4ee69070231aa9d262629.png

As a "Stock" order with priority "80" you'll never see this truck! It'll be the last truck the dealership will get scheduled as it'll be behind all the other stock orders and also have to wait for regular allocation. A "Retail" order submitted to the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) will get scheduled the quickest with the benefit of the COVP program's incremental allocation. 

• Like 1

Ah jeez okay that's what I figured. I had just emailed them yesterday mentioning that. I guess I will have to call them in the morning and get that straightened out. I don't know why they did it like that. They even told me it would only be 6-8 weeks which seemed like a long time.

Thank you so much! I appreciate the help!

3 hours ago, jdmonroe9 said:

Ah jeez okay that's what I figured. I had just emailed them yesterday mentioning that. I guess I will have to call them in the morning and get that straightened out. I don't know why they did it like that. They even told me it would only be 6-8 weeks which seemed like a long time.

Thank you so much! I appreciate the help!

Just my opinion and I did this because @ice-capades suggested it, go to the sales manager dont bother with the salesman. The manager at the dealership I’m dealing with knew exactly what I was talking about and had my COVP done in a few emails.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RubenZ said:

Don't feel too bad... I ordered a fully loaded F250 Platinum on March 22 (verified with Ford Marketing) and i haven't heard a peep out of anyone. I call Ford Marketing every Friday just to hear that my order hasn't been scheduled, "Sorry"  Oh well... was pretty close to ordering a Shoalwater Bay Boat but they are running about 10 months out and the Mercury Motors are backlogged about 1 year out.  It is what it is!!!!

Edited by breed1
  • Like 1