2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

14 minutes ago, DnagleChomp said:

Sorry if this is dumb question, I searched for the answer but after much digging I still don't have definitive answer.  I have a 22 F350 Tremor on order, and have a "Scheduled to Day" date of 2021-07-27 and a VIN.  So the question is, is this the date the truck will enter production, or the date they think it will be out of production (completed)?

Your Scheduled To day is when it is actually built. I have a Bronco that was built on 7/2, but its hung up some place and hasn't been shipped yet. 

• Like 1

I placed my order on 7/3 for a 2022 F250 CCSB 6.7 Lariat Tremor Blackout Ultimate through a Fleet dealer here in Southern California.  Called the Ford Fleet number today and received my VIN and a scheduled production week of 8/23.  Plugged the VIN into the order tracking website and I can see the trucks details with the order received verification. 

Just put in an order for a 350 Lariat. Had to wait a day for the dealers owner to come in to approve XPlan pricing.

I had to explain to 20 year employee how to calculate it. He actually had me figure it out on another vehicle to see if it was correct! Comical.

When I went in today to sign the contract, the numbers were wrong. He caught it before I could sign. The financial guy took 4% instead of .4% off invoice.

He had to have him redo the contract. Now it's just time to wait. At least he gave me a priority code 10 after I asked. After signing and chatting the office placed my order in the system. I asked if that was what he was doing and he said yes. The salesman also asked if he was putting it in then and if so he had another order to put in too. Best wishes to everyone else on your orders! I'm a firm believer that all things good come in time.

6 minutes ago, JHForman812 said:

im happy to report, on 06/29 my dealer did the COVP, then came the adaptive steering restraint, i dropped adaptive steering from my truck on tuesday 7/13 my truck scheduled today. 

Awesome news, Congrats!! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 1TonOFun said:

@Latebraking sorry for not being more clear. I was referencing the Ford Vehicle Tracking page you mentioned in your post.

You mean this one?:  https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

That's the one I've been using. I guess I'm thinking it's broken, because nothing about my 5-27 order status has changed, because not much makes sense with the ordering process thus far.

Order Confirmed

Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided.

--  I have a VIN #, yet, it is not scheduled.

50 minutes ago, Latebraking said:

That's the one I've been using. I guess I'm thinking it's broken, because nothing about my 5-27 order status has changed, because not much makes sense with the ordering process thus far.

Order Confirmed

Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided.

I think it has been said multiple times, if you have a vin you are scheduled.  if im wrong someone correct me.  if youre looking at the bubble that says in production or something its not going to poplulate till you get closer to your build. 

Edited by JHForman812

1 hour ago, Latebraking said:

Order Confirmed

Like JH said - if you have a VIN, you're scheduled. Have your salesman earn their commission and look it up.

5 hours ago, Latebraking said:

Order Confirmed

You can't have a VIN number and not be scheduled. The VIN numbers are generated at the time the order is scheduled. The only exception is orders scheduled for export and some models produced in foreign plants for the North American market. 

The customer tracking at Ford.com provides basic information but is not updated on a timely basis. For the latest information, contact your Dealer that has 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility system that provides all order, scheduling, production and shipping updates. 

• Like 1

On 7/13, I had to change my 22 XLT Tremor order to a Lariat (orginal order 4/20), (due to the XLT/Tremor cancellation). I selected the Black appearance, Lariat value package. My sales guy was not sure if the Lariat that comes with new 12" sync 4, does it include the navigation? 

On the 22 builder configuration, The ultimate package contents says "voice activated navigation". 

However, on the 2022 order guide it says Lariat comes standard with sync 4 and "connect-navigation" (I do not know what Connect navigation means)

Then I see if you select Platinum trim, it gets "built in Navagation"

I just hope on a 80k  Lariat truck, that it comes with Navagation as standard in the sync 4. But my sales guy thinks I need to add Ultimate package to get the Navigation?????

23 minutes ago, Baddestt said:

On 7/13, I had to change my 22 XLT Tremor order to a Lariat (orginal order 4/20), (due to the XLT/Tremor cancellation). I selected the Black appearance, Lariat value package. My sales guy was not sure if the Lariat that comes with new 12" sync 4, does it include the navigation? 

On the 22 builder configuration, The ultimate package contents says "voice activated navigation". 

However, on the 2022 order guide it says Lariat comes standard with sync 4 and "connect-navigation" (I do not know what Connect navigation means)

Then I see if you select Platinum trim, it gets "built in Navagation"

I just hope on a 80k  Lariat truck, that it comes with Navagation as standard in the sync 4. But my sales guy thinks I need to add Ultimate package to get the Navigation?????

Here's what I found... I heard it was different and was just looking into this about 30 minutes ago.

https://www.ford.com/technology/sync/sync-4/

Sync 4 Nav.jpg

Edited by klinc
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, klinc said:

Here's what I found... I heard it was different and was just looking into this about 30 minutes ago.

Sync 4 Nav.jpg

Ok thanks a lot. The sales manager just contacted me and advised that I will have the cloud connected navigation as standard with the lariat trim. They still was not sure how the Ultimate package changes the navigation...or what the difference is between connected navigation vs connected built in navigation

5 minutes ago, Baddestt said:

Ok thanks a lot. The sales manager just contacted me and advised that I will have the cloud connected navigation as standard with the lariat trim. They still was not sure how the Ultimate package changes the navigation...or what the difference is between connected navigation vs connected built in navigation

I got the Ultimate Lariat and from what someone said elsewhere the Lariats will have the "Connected Nav" and the King Ranch and up will have the "Built-In Nav". I guess we/I will see next month...