2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

16 minutes ago, Tncdrew said:

Well friends, after a status check on my F-350 this morning (I was scheduled for build yesterday 7/19), apparently the truck was built yesterday at KTP plant 2, then sent off site...

It is a VERY lightly optioned Lariat (only value pack), no bedliner or other off site added options....

Hopefully I'm in an "OK to Buy" hold, and we're not seeing the start of a new '22 purgatory. 

Deleted my question as I didn't read your post thoroughly and you answered it for me. 

Edited by mitch8628

31 minutes ago, Tncdrew said:

Well friends, after a status check on my F-350 this morning (I was scheduled for build yesterday 7/19), apparently the truck was built yesterday at KTP plant 2, then sent off site...

It is a VERY lightly optioned Lariat (only value pack), no bedliner or other off site added options....

Hopefully I'm in an "OK to Buy" hold, and we're not seeing the start of a new '22 purgatory. 

20210720_075909.jpg

Hope its not in purgatory...my truck sounds like it is optioned very much like yours.  Except I have a bed liner and a few other options beyond the Lariat Value pack.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aboyles2002 said:

Hope its not in purgatory...my truck sounds like it is optioned very much like yours.  Except I have a bed liner and a few other options beyond the Lariat Value pack.

I'm going try to stay positive, and hope that even though they waved the delay on actually building retail orders until "OK to Buy after 5 days of zero defects" is achieved, they're still going to hold retails until that status is achieved on stock orders.... 

Remember, today is essentially only the 3rd or 4th day of '22 production.

10 hours ago, aboyles2002 said:

Thanks for the info. I might check that out. I would rather do business with my local dealer and the salesman is a nice guy but the sales manager isn’t the greatest. Makes me want to go somewhere else and order a truck. 

Why are you asking for tracking on 2 different trucks?

I guess I haven't posted my order on this thread yet: 

F-350 6.7L Diesel CCSB Ultimate Package

Snowplow prep

CHSML Camera

20" AT Wheels and Tires

Chrome Package

Rear Heated Seats

5th Wheel Prep

Rapid Cab heater

Will get LineX after delivery in the bed. 

Ordered June 5.  Supposedly it has been approved in the COVP but sales manager unwilling to send approval email due to it being received in bulk with other customer orders.  VVR states unscheduled Clean.  Still have not received a VIN.  But haven't explicitly asked for one. 

I am now considering adding the UTT as well.   Would like those cameras.  Not the backup assist crap. 

5 hours ago, Tncdrew said:

20210720_075909.jpg

For what's it's worth, when Ford announced the scheduling was going to begin, the scheduling notes said: 

• 22MY Super Duty Startup Scheduling - Retail 22MY Super Duty orders began scheduling on June 3.  Until the Okay to Buy has been achieved, orders will not ship.

I doubt the Okay to Buy has been achieved at this time but I'm not an expert. 

Here's the original post on the scheduling notes.
https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70846-ford-weekly-scheduling-notes/&do=findComment&comment=1134559

Edited by mitch8628
  • Like 1

Window sticker update.  So none of us seem to be getting email updates or our window stickers for those (in production)... called marketing and simply asked the young lady if she could email my copy to me as I wasn't getting updates from Ford.  

Bingo, she came back and said no problem and will be sending it out.  My build day is today and this was a good test to see if things are really moving forward.  (22' 7.3 Lariat Crewcab dually 4x4)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gadget said:

Window sticker update.  So none of us seem to be getting email updates or our window stickers for those (in production)... called marketing and simply asked the young lady if she could email my copy to me as I wasn't getting updates from Ford.  

Bingo, she came back and said no problem and will be sending it out.  My build day is today and this was a good test to see if things are really moving forward.  (22' 7.3 Lariat Crewcab dually 4x4)

Nice!  Congrats.  What date did you place your order?

21 minutes ago, Gadget said:

hope you get it.    I have 2 PCO's sitting in my account and have asked 3 times to have them emailed to me all 3 times they said sure..........got nothing.  finally I asked the 4th to read me the code.

23 minutes ago, Cackalacky said:

hope you get it.    I have 2 PCO's sitting in my account and have asked 3 times to have them emailed to me all 3 times they said sure..........got nothing.  finally I asked the 4th to read me the code.

Haha same here. Still waiting for my brochure to come in the mail. Been two months. I’ve literally never received any of my PCOs they said they’d email lol it’s a hot mess over there at Ford.  

3 hours ago, akirby said:

No problem just making sure there were no shenanigans going on.

10-4. Our dealer hasnt been much help to us so I have been trying to find info for both of us.  Looks like his went to "in production" after the dealer told us just last week it was scheduled to be built sometime in September or October..

2 hours ago, Gadget said:

That's great! I'm in a similar situation. I'll give them a call today. 

• Like 1

Does the Priority number have any weight or meaning these days with the chip shortage and other commodity issues I've been reading about? My 2022 F-250 Lariat Ultimate order was confirmed via email on 3/26/2021. Today, the GM at my dealership wasn't able to give me any information on my order other than that their Ford rep upped my priority from 10 to 1. Then I received another email from Ford saying that my order is confirmed. This chip shortage has sure made things interesting! 

50 minutes ago, jeffhunta said:

Does the Priority number have any weight or meaning these days with the chip shortage and other commodity issues I've been reading about? My 2022 F-250 Lariat Ultimate order was confirmed via email on 3/26/2021. Today, the GM at my dealership wasn't able to give me any information on my order other than that their Ford rep upped my priority from 10 to 1. Then I received another email from Ford saying that my order is confirmed. This chip shortage has sure made things interesting! 

10 to 1...Wish I had your luck! Fingers crossed for no chip issues. 

Just got notified my 350 CC SRW Lariat Ultimate Tremor has been scheduled for production week of 23 August.  UTT, moonroof, black appearance, antimatter blue

Placed the order on 6/15, Priority Code 10. Changed the order a couple weeks ago to delete the adaptive steering. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyG. said:

Just got notified my 350 CC SRW Lariat Ultimate Tremor has been scheduled for production week of 23 August.  UTT, moonroof, black appearance, antimatter blue

Placed the order on 6/15, Priority Code 10. Changed the order a couple weeks ago to delete the adaptive steering. 

This is good to see. I've got one no moonroof or Tremor  ordered about a week before you. Haven't heard anything on it yet. Hopefully it's moving up the line.  Congratulations  now the really tough part of the wait

3 hours ago, jeffhunta said:

From how i understand it the priority number is only relative to your specific dealers allocations. IE a 1 from your dealer will be scheduled before a 19 that was also ordered from your dealer. Once the truck is scheduled it is meaningless. So if you ordered from a big dealership it might make a difference, if you ordered from a small town dealer i doubt it will do much.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mattdm said:

From how i understand it the priority number is only relative to your specific dealers allocations. IE a 1 from your dealer will be scheduled before a 19 that was also ordered from your dealer. Once the truck is scheduled it is meaningless. So if you ordered from a big dealership it might make a difference, if you ordered from a small town dealer i doubt it will do much.

I believe except in the case of going to a priority 1. That kind of makes it go to the top of the line, I think, and it needs to be approved by the Ford Region Rep.  I am not part of Ford, just something I have read in the past. 

4 hours ago, jeffhunta said:

Priority codes only apply to unscheduled orders. Once the vehicle is scheduled the priority code has absolutely no bearing or influence on the order. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattdm said:

Priority codes and allocation are separate but related subjects. A Dealer normally needs allocation in order to get vehicles scheduled that week and then the priority codes would apply in determining the order in which vehicles are reviewed for selection to be scheduled. The exception would be an order that has been placed and verified in the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) for expedited scheduling with incremental allocation. Retail orders use priority codes 10-19 which are assigned by the dealership. Only the regional office can assign a "01" priority code. 

Each dealership's USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) is independent from any other dealership as are the order priority codes and allocation. 

Edited by ice-capades
Additional content
  • Like 2

In the interest of expectation management this is my timeline so far.   Just got an email this evening with a scheduled production date for week of 2 August.   Ordered on 11 June F350 Lariat, 6.7, Black Appearance package, Tremor, Antimatter Blue

A905885C-FC03-444B-BDD8-B585FF8941AA.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Received the confirmation pasted below in email from Ford today.  When I used the Ford order tracking system with the VIN and order number provided in the email it showed me five sections I can expand to review the vehicle details (model information, exterior, interior, accessories, and packages).  Not everything in the build submitted by the dealer is shown in these details.  For example I ordered an 8 foot box and high capacity towing package.  Neither of these are listed.  Should this list be comprehensive?  Where can I go to confirm that the scheduled build at the production facility includes all of the options I ordered at the dealership?  Thanks, MK

image.png.0641ff70a870ca0af5d3711f64ee42b5.png