2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

5 hours ago, kws_tremor said:

I've been pretty paranoid about my dealer not having the COVP. I had been hesitant to reach out because any time I do  the answers are really short, which makes it feel like I am bother them. Finally reached out yesterday to confirm they actually submitted the COVP. Dealer confirmed, even though I doubt they actually verified.

Fast forward to today. Receive a text message from my dealer letting me know they were missing a copy of my ID. Long story short. Make sure that COVP actually verified. 

Also, for whatever it's worth, they said Ford reached out to them and they are trying to schedule as many orders as possible in the coming days. 

That’s exactly what happened with mine. Ordered originally in May but it took two months to finally get the confirmation email from Ford. Took constant emailing and calling of my dealer to get it through to them. 

of course I got mine ordered on the week they aren’t doing any Super Duty scheduling. I keep checking the Production forum to see if Ice has updated with scheduling for the week of 7/26, no luck yet. 

good luck on yours!

• Like 1

Been following this forum for awhile but first time posting. Ordered June 29th. I had the dealer tie my email to my order but I have not gotten a confirmation email at this point. I was sent the order sheet with all my options and order code. I asked this last week about a confirmation email and I was informed that choosing the Black Appearance Package and Bed Liner that my order is on hold. Is this true or is the dealer blowing smoke?

2022 XLT CCLB

6.7 Powerstroke

Black Appearance Package

Gooseneck/5th Wheel Prep

Bed Liner

So this is what my sales guy sent me yesterday when I asked for the VVR, granted he was off yesterday and had the exec asst look it up,

Screenshot with dates at the end, does anyone know what those dates mean? 1st date 05/26 is date I ordered.

IMG_4758.jpg

Edited by Texas250
add info

1 hour ago, Etzy said:

Been following this forum for awhile but first time posting. Ordered June 29th. I had the dealer tie my email to my order but I have not gotten a confirmation email at this point. I was sent the order sheet with all my options and order code. I asked this last week about a confirmation email and I was informed that choosing the Black Appearance Package and Bed Liner that my order is on hold. Is this true or is the dealer blowing smoke?

2022 XLT CCLB

6.7 Powerstroke

Black Appearance Package

Gooseneck/5th Wheel Prep

Bed Liner

You should have received the confirmation e-mail almost immediately. The Dealer should also have submitted a copy of your Driver's License and signed Buyer's Order to the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) for expedited scheduling and incremental allocation when the commodity restraints clear. 

• The XLT Black Appearance Package (17L) Late Availability date is 9/7/21. 

The Spray-In Bedliner is often a commodity restraint due to demand and capacity. The 5th Wheel Prep is also restricted at times. 

1 hour ago, Etzy said:

2022 XLT CCLB

6.7 Powerstroke

Black Appearance Package

Gooseneck/5th Wheel Prep

Bed Liner

not sure what he’s talking about.  I ordered 6/15 with both of those options and got a build week of August 23.

14 hours ago, TXlariat said:

Just joined....first post.....

I ordered a 22’ F350 Lariat Value CC LB FX4 on 6/28   X plan pricing  no Vin assigned, no scheduled build week or day. 

I am now thinking about upgrading to Lariat Ultimate. If I make this change to the order will I go to the back of the line? Or will my place in line stay the same? Seems like the higher trim levels are getting scheduled sooner than the lower end which is part of the reason I’m considering making the change. 

Changing your unscheduled order as mentioned won't affect anything unless you add restricted commodities/options or the Dealer changes your priority code.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kws_tremor said:

I've been pretty paranoid about my dealer not having the COVP. I had been hesitant to reach out because any time I do  the answers are really short, which makes it feel like I am bother them. Finally reached out yesterday to confirm they actually submitted the COVP. Dealer confirmed, even though I doubt they actually verified.

Fast forward to today. Receive a text message from my dealer letting me know they were missing a copy of my ID. Long story short. Make sure that COVP actually verified. 

Also, for whatever it's worth, they said Ford reached out to them and they are trying to schedule as many orders as possible in the coming days. 

Ford may attach error notices to orders but in 35 years I've never had Ford contact us, either by phone or e-mail, about an order. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jdmonroe9 said:

That’s exactly what happened with mine. Ordered originally in May but it took two months to finally get the confirmation email from Ford. Took constant emailing and calling of my dealer to get it through to them. 

of course I got mine ordered on the week they aren’t doing any Super Duty scheduling. I keep checking the Production forum to see if Ice has updated with scheduling for the week of 7/26, no luck yet. 

good luck on yours!

I'll have the Production Week Scheduling Information updated later this morning but can tell you this... 

• 2022 Super Duty - Scheduling will resume 08/12/2021

27 minutes ago, Texas250 said:

So this is what my sales guy sent me yesterday when I asked for the VVR, granted he was off yesterday and had the exec asst look it up,

Screenshot with dates at the end, does anyone know what those dates mean? 1st date 05/26 is date I ordered.

IMG_4758.jpg

That information is not from a Vehicle Visibility report. 

10 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

I'll have the Production Week Scheduling Information updated later this morning but can tell you this... 

• 2022 Super Duty - Scheduling will resume 08/12/2021

Ah, well poo. Oh well hopefully mine gets picked that day!

So if I understand correctly, since I ordered a:

F250 Lariat, black two tone stone gray

tremor 

Lariat value package

Priority 19

that Tremor addition has a good chance of making my order get bumped down the line due to commodities issues? As in having the Tremor  package makes it less likely to be picked for scheduling potentially on 8/12?

57 minutes ago, jdmonroe9 said:

Good morning Ice. How regularly is the Ford scheduling build weeks page updated? It looks like it’s pretty much every 7 days or so, but I noticed the Scheduling Information thread has been locked from further replies. 

thanks!

The Production Week Scheduling Information is updated weekly either Friday night or Saturday morning with the latest update just made a few minutes ago.  

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

Changing your unscheduled order as mentioned won't affect anything unless you add restricted commodities/options or the Dealer changes your priority code.  

Thank you very much for the reply. I have decided to go ahead and make the change from value to ultimate. Looks like I don’t need to be in a big hurry though if they aren’t scheduling any more trucks till 8-12. ? I’m praying I get picked up then, I really need this truck prior to November 1st. 

Thanks again for the reply. 

31 minutes ago, TXlariat said:

Thank you very much for the reply. I have decided to go ahead and make the change from value to ultimate. Looks like I don’t need to be in a big hurry though if they aren’t scheduling any more trucks till 8-12. ? I’m praying I get picked up then, I really need this truck prior to November 1st. 

Thanks again for the reply. 

Dealership ETA is a whole other matter!