2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

26 minutes ago, 1991LX said:

People are getting emails left and right lately, I ordered 2 June and haven’t ever received anything from Ford. ??‍♂️ 

May 17 order for me, F-350 XLT regular cab, other than the initial confirmation, crickets.

Long story short, didn’t know I needed to order the 397a alternator if I wanted to add the winch down the road. Tried to add it but my sales guys said the system would not take the change because I’m scheduled. Original order sheet does not show the 397a, order code 67b, but my summary on the Ford order tracking website show the 397a. (See below)8A189149-0DEE-41E6-8D4A-E33D33DDF122.thumb.png.3160d6a40fdf08fbc78db4dd97c64904.png

Could I have gotten that lucky? 

Are the other manufactures (chevy, gmc, dodge) having this same issue?

If ford does not get my truck rolling soon I may have to find another option.....

I can't.....[no wait]....scratch that....

I don't want to wait till Nov Dec for the new truck....I have plans that are on a time clock.

Wondering if I walked into GMC tomorrow and order....what would my truck eta be?

54 minutes ago, Chris E said:

I just received another email from Ford that my 22 F-350 Platinum Build Week has been changed from 9-20-21 to 9-6-21. This is the 2nd email in a week from them. Hope it is a sign that things are looking up for everyone. Also I hope it holds or gets better. It also has the  AS option. 

I got the same email moved from 9/20 to 9/13

26 minutes ago, Gratefuldawg said:

Long story short, didn’t know I needed to order the 397a alternator if I wanted to add the winch down the road. Tried to add it but my sales guys said the system would not take the change because I’m scheduled. Original order sheet does not show the 397a, order code 67b, but my summary on the Ford order tracking website show the 397a. (See below)8A189149-0DEE-41E6-8D4A-E33D33DDF122.thumb.png.3160d6a40fdf08fbc78db4dd97c64904.png

Could I have gotten that lucky? 

Did you happen to order the rapid cab heater option?

42 minutes ago, 1991LX said:

Yeah I think it’s sketchy that I didn’t receive a confirmation email, but when I called marketing they verified my order so I guess I just deal with it. 

Sounds like the dealer didn’t include your email to Ford.  Or it’s in your junk/spam folder?  Either way it sounds like we’re both in the system… just hoping Christmas comes early.  Haha

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Gratefuldawg said:

I did not order the cab heater. 

Ah okay.  I know if you have the rapid cab heater, or winch option, the 397 alternator is included… otherwise you have to order the 397 separately. The 6.7l definitely has dual batteries.  I believe the dual battery option is on the build sheet for the gasoline option only.  

but it does look like you have it as it’s listed on your attachment.  ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1991LX said:

People are getting emails left and right lately, I ordered 2 June and haven’t ever received anything from Ford. ??‍♂️ 

2 hours ago, Jeff T said:

May 17 order for me, F-350 XLT regular cab, other than the initial confirmation, crickets.

I have yet to receive any emails from Ford regarding my order. Truck has been built, but "offsite" getting bedliner and bed cover put on. 

So, don't count much on emails. I have even verified email with dealer and also with  marketing several times.

Edited by klinc

7 hours ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

If ford does not get my truck rolling soon I may have to find another option.....

I don't want to wait till Nov Dec for the new truck....I have plans that are on a time clock.

Wondering if I walked into GMC tomorrow and order....what would my truck eta be?

I personally know a few people who have ordered both Ram and GMC trucks and gotten them in 2 months recently.  

4 hours ago, klinc said:

I have yet to receive any emails from Ford regarding my order. Truck has been built, but "offsite" getting bedliner and bed cover put on. 

So, don't count much on emails. I have even verified email with dealer and also with  marketing several times.

How long has yours been offsite? Mine has been over a week for spray in liner, tonneau cover, etc. Talked to dealership yesterday after being blown off for over two weeks and he told me he thinks there are commodity issues with those things.  I’m not sure how there’s a shortage of spray in bed liner etc….and tonneau covers are a dime a dozen.  My patience is wearing thin as I’ve been without an operational or repairable  truck (19 F350 6.7)since March.  

Mine transitioned to “Built” last night. 6.7L Ultimate Lariat Tremor, Blackout with all options. Was off site for a week. Has a 9/7 ETA. Sheesh!!!!! The KTP is only 5 hours away. Maybe they are pushing it all the way here ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TruckGirl said:

How long has yours been offsite? Mine has been over a week for spray in liner, tonneau cover, etc. Talked to dealership yesterday after being blown off for over two weeks and he told me he thinks there are commodity issues with those things.  I’m not sure how there’s a shortage of spray in bed liner etc….and tonneau covers are a dime a dozen.  My patience is wearing thin as I’ve been without an operational or repairable  truck (19 F350 6.7)since March.  

Was built on the 21st with status still "in production". So, guessing it's just having those being done/held up. It also has an estimated delivery date of Aug. 19th.

Edited by klinc
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

You could... But it wouldn't be one of the the best trucks made. So there is that?

• Like 3

Hey everyone, I got my confirmation email on July 15 after hassling with my dealership to finally put the order in since May. I heard IC say they aren't scheduling again until the 12th (depression). I assume that since I got a 250 7.3 Lariat with two-tone paint and tremor that I may not get scheduled on the 12th, but that's understandable I suppose. 

My question is that I have an account on Ford's website, but it doesn't show that I have any orders or reservations. Does anyone else have a Ford account and can see their SD in the orders/reservations part of the site?

Thanks in advance! Good luck everyone!

29 minutes ago, jdmonroe9 said:

Hey everyone, I got my confirmation email on July 15 after hassling with my dealership to finally put the order in since May. I heard IC say they aren't scheduling again until the 12th (depression). I assume that since I got a 250 7.3 Lariat with two-tone paint and tremor that I may not get scheduled on the 12th, but that's understandable I suppose. 

My question is that I have an account on Ford's website, but it doesn't show that I have any orders or reservations. Does anyone else have a Ford account and can see their SD in the orders/reservations part of the site?

Thanks in advance! Good luck everyone!

Mine doesn't show on my account and mine has already been built.

4 hours ago, klinc said:

Was built on the 21st with status still "in production". So, guessing it's just having those being done/held up. It also has an estimated delivery date of Aug. 19th.

Thanks.  Mine has been since the 20th.  Glad I’m not the only one.  My est delivery is 8/10.