2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

12 minutes ago, Ranger62 said:

I'll see your current environment in the nursing field and raise you a career in law enforcement.  Think your co-workers are in crappy moods?  ;)

That said, I'd absolutely take both an F350 or Ram 3500 over anything Chevy kicks out right now.  And my last 3 1/2 tons have been Chevys.  Love their half tons, wouldn't touch their 1 tons for hauling hot shot.  A horse trailer or 5th wheel every now and then?  Sure.  100k/miles a year hauling hot shot?  Not a chance.

Oh no thanks buddy.  No thanks.  Don’t know how y’all do it.  Thanks for your work.  Shame common courtesy and decency have escaped our culture.  
I’m honestly not thrilled about having to have this replacement truck during manufactured during these times.  The F350 6.7 packs the best punch for what I need so I’ll be hopeful this is better.  I’ve been spoiled with the low maintenance and repairs having owned Toyota’s and then an old 1/2 ton Silverado.  

18 hours ago, Rivert0n! said:

Yes and no not scheduled as of yet.

Ordered a MY2022 F250 Platinum CC; SRW, 6.7PSD, Fx4 and additional options on 4/29. Dealer reports still waiting on scheduling issues. Called Marketing and was told it is "in processing".

Congrats to those prospective owners getting scheduled, Vin#'s, build dates and delivery estimates. Progress is a good sign and this forum is filled with great information, thank you!

I ordered my Platinum on 04/13, received the order confirmation email from Ford on 04/14. Crickets since 04/14. No VIN #. Dealer is responsive (call backs, etc.), but just gives me the generic "chip shortage" response- no detailed information like some dealers seem to be providing others. 

image.png.2abc288e73af9542cded33a3521e2caf.png

Hey everyone after reading one of the forums on here I am very disappointed with dealership. I ordered my F450 xlt on April 19th and the sales manager did my order and he listed it as Stock and with a priority code 80 ? I have done the Covp. I called this morning and I got a copy of my order with retail on it and my priority code changed to a 19 but the preview date was today so did he just change it or was it changed after I did my covp. I am so confused ?

7 hours ago, TruckGirl said:

I’m not an expert, but I believe without the vin the only thing you can do is call ford marketing for updates.  Once you get the vin you can use that and the order number and track it online.  Ford marketing can confirm order accepted and let you know any further updates such as scheduling, vin, etc.  800-334-4375.  If your dealership put your email in your order in the appropriate place, ford will email you updates as well.  There’s apparently a second screen on the order system to put this.  Mine didn’t do this, and claims they don’t know how lol, but many people here get email updates so it’s most certainly a step that can be done.  

I called Ford marketing today to ask about my order not showing up in my Ford customer account. The very nice lady said that it would not be on my account until I took possession. So there's that...

1 hour ago, Browneyes033 said:

Hey everyone after reading one of the forums on here I am very disappointed with dealership. I ordered my F450 xlt on April 19th and the sales manager did my order and he listed it as Stock and with a priority code 80 ? I have done the Covp. I called this morning and I got a copy of my order with retail on it and my priority code changed to a 19 but the preview date was today so did he just change it or was it changed after I did my covp. I am so confused ?

My dealer claimed he was told by Ford to change my order to stock, because they were building stock orders first... which is technically correct for the 1st week of production, but after that retail orders get priority.  Unfortunately for you, changing from stock to retail reset your order date to today.  I'm living your pain, my order was placed Mar 15th, but due to their stupidity, it now shows up as Jun 5th.  Dealership also claimed that someone at Ford made that change, I was able to identify the exact person at the dealer that made the change.  And, after Ford corporate got involved, they changed their tune and stopped the lies.

• Sad 1

Hello all, I've ordered a 2022 F-350 using the Land-Of-Lakes fleet purchasing program. It's available to the local Farmers Co-Op members. From what I understand since my order is a "Fleet" order it is at the back of the scheduling line. Is anyone else using a Fleet program for their 2022 models?

3 hours ago, Tncdrew said:

I'm happy to announce that my '22 F-350 Lariat that was released for shipment on 7/21, arrived at my dealership today!! ?

That is awesome, Congratulations! Mine was shipped on the 24th. What region are you in just to get an idea of when to expect mine to arrive at my dealership in Vegas? 

7 minutes ago, frankpz25 said:

That is awesome, Congratulations! Mine was shipped on the 24th. What region are you in just to get an idea of when to expect mine to arrive at my dealership in Vegas? 

What dealership did you order from? I ordered from Team Ford in Vegas on 4/15. No update since ordering. 

Lariat Ultimate, F250, 6.7, Tremor, Carbonized Grey, Black package, power running boards, etc. 

I have ordered two trucks...

First truck was ordered 4/14/21   F350 6.7 CC LB 4X4 Lariat Value, Scheduled for 8/4/21

Second truck was ordered 6/29/21   F350 6.7 CC LB 4X4 Lariat Ultimate with adds, Scheduled for week of Week of August 23rd

I'll give a shout out to Oracle Ford in AZ. They accepted the X-Plan, have been very responsive and No City Sales Tax. If you are in AZ it is a great option.

Edited by Robin Hood

Checked on my truck this morning.  It’s now showing waiting to ship and under shipping says 06 days.  Does anyone know if that means it won’t be picked up for another 6 days, or the transit time is 6 days? Window sticker shows convoy and my dealership is about 225 miles away from the plant. 

041CF820-0570-48EF-9254-48FD7F7C2322.png

9 minutes ago, Michael Lappy said:

That means should be there in 6days. 

Thanks.  I thought so but wasn’t sure as it still says awaiting shipment.  That would be fantastic if it keeps on track! Almost 5 months without a truck tends to put a wrench in a lot of things lol. 

6 minutes ago, TruckGirl said:

Thanks.  I thought so but wasn’t sure as it still says awaiting shipment.  That would be fantastic if it keeps on track! Almost 5 months without a truck tends to put a wrench in a lot of things lol. 

Yeah I hear that. Mine got built Monday and shipped out late Tuesday night. So there turning around trucks pretty quick right now. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bshort said:

Mine said shipped on the 22nd, but as of yesterday, was in IL.  I will make the assumption that "shipped" doesn't exactly mean it's actually moving.  

At the top it says built awaiting shipping, then under shipped the 6 days showed this morning.  Is yours rail or convoy?