2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

3 hours ago, TruckGirl said:

That would be my luck!  My window sticker however shows convoy.  It just sucks that the dealership is awful and marketing has limited info they can give me.  I know I read people’s dates getting pushed back before trucks were built, but have not seen anyone say it was pushed back after built and days showing under shipped.  I’ll have to search the train wreck.  If my states lemon laws didn’t favor replacement over buyback outright I’d have just taken the money and found something else.  

My sticker says convoy, but found out today it's on a train.  Was in Arkansas at 8 this morning central time.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 22F450KR said:

Ouch might see your new truck in these pics you can see the new super duties this is sad I can't even imagine I am still waiting on mine to be scheduled so this would be horrible news.

https://khqa.com/news/local/train-carrying-new-vehicles-derails-in-northern-ralls-county

It stinks to see this, I just ordered my 250 last week.  I guess its going to be a long haul waiting and full of adventure.

First time, long time. Thanks to this forum for all the information posted, especially ice and akirby. I placed my order back in early July and just got my confirmation from Ford.

Seems like the biggest issue is dealing with the dealers that just don’t put any effort in figuring stuff out or staying on top of it. My dealer is no different since they wouldn’t even put the order in when the banks first opened up. Not a big deal to me since I don’t have any expectations of this thing showing up before January, if that.

there’s a lot of information you guys put out and it’s been very helpful to just see the process and understand it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 22F450KR said:

Ouch might see your new truck in these pics you can see the new super duties this is sad I can't even imagine I am still waiting on mine to be scheduled so this would be horrible news.

https://khqa.com/news/local/train-carrying-new-vehicles-derails-in-northern-ralls-county

Mine is only going to Indiana.  That sucks for people waiting on their vehicles.  My dealership claims “we don’t know anything about where yours is, and can’t find out anything.  We call our rep and are in phone with him daily about dozens of orders, but he doesn’t know anything.  We just wish the 21 F150 ordered in Feb would show up.  Yours will probably be here by end of the year”.  Not the way you should talk to a customer, a repeat customer at that.  

2 hours ago, Tonymorr said:

Has anyone gotten a PCO (Personal Cash Offer) lately? I had one that expired July 6. I was hoping to get another. I've been on the ford website nearly every day and signed in trying to trigger something. No luck so far. 

I received one in my email yesterday for $2,000 off Super Duty that expires on 9/30. At the moment my truck is scheduled to be built on 8/12 so I am hoping it is delivered to the dealer before 9/30.

PCO.PNG

I've been trying to get a PCO for a couple months now. I found a thread on the Ford Tremor forums that stated their outlined process was almost guaranteed to work, so I gave it a shot last Friday (Jul. 30) and sure enough I received a PCO on Aug. 3rd. Here is what I did:

1) Log In or Create an Account on ford.com

2) Enter all your contact info to your account

3) Go to Super Duty and select "Search Inventory"

4) Click "Find My Ford" under "Let Us Find It For You"

5) Pick the options you are looking for...

6) On the right side of the page make sure both "Include Ford Credit Offers" and "Yes, email me information on Ford Vehicles and specials" are checked.

7) Here is the key, repeat steps 3-6 and change the "Select Your Closest Authorized Dealer:" to a different dealership each time you do this.

According to the original forum thread I read on this, by changing the dealership it adds a new entry into their marketing database and thus increases your odds of being selected to receive a PCO offer. Now be prepared to be constantly hounded by each dealership with sales people trying to get you to come in so they can make a sale. Some dealerships I have had multiple sales people calling, emailing or sending text messages. 

I have tried a number of other methods to get a PCO offer and nothing seemed to work for me until I tried this method. Here is the link to the original thread I got this idea from and there are 55 pages of responses with lots of people stating this worked for them as well: Ford Tremor Forums | PCO Offer

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, F350Mike said:

I've been trying to get a PCO for a couple months now. I found a thread on the Ford Tremor forums that stated their outlined process was almost guaranteed to work, so I gave it a shot last Friday (Jul. 30) and sure enough I received a PCO on Aug. 3rd. Here is what I did:

How many times did you submit the quote request from a dealer?  I did it once a few months ago when I was legit interested in buying.  

Just did it again now twice with two different dealers.  

11 minutes ago, mitch8628 said:

How many times did you submit the quote request from a dealer?  I did it once a few months ago when I was legit interested in buying.  

I just did with 8 dealers.  We'll see what happens I guess. Phone has rang twice already. 

Edited by Dbarrett38

51 minutes ago, mitch8628 said:

I submitted to 10 different dealers. a few are up to an hour away from me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F350Mike said:

I submitted to 10 different dealers. a few are up to an hour away from me.

Well I just submitted 8 and you weren't wrong about the emails, calls and texts. I've got my order shipped with an ETA of 8/10-8/16. figured it was worth a try if it could save me $2k. Fingers crossed

• Like 1

6 hours ago, F350Mike said:

1) Log In or Create an Account on ford.com

2) Enter all your contact info to your account

3) Go to Super Duty and select "Search Inventory"

4) Click "Find My Ford" under "Let Us Find It For You"

5) Pick the options you are looking for...

6) On the right side of the page make sure both "Include Ford Credit Offers" and "Yes, email me information on Ford Vehicles and specials" are checked.

7) Here is the key, repeat steps 3-6 and change the "Select Your Closest Authorized Dealer:" to a different dealership each time you do this.

According to the original forum thread I read on this, by changing the dealership it adds a new entry into their marketing database and thus increases your odds of being selected to receive a PCO offer. Now be prepared to be constantly hounded by each dealership with sales people trying to get you to come in so they can make a sale. Some dealerships I have had multiple sales people calling, emailing or sending text messages. 

I have tried a number of other methods to get a PCO offer and nothing seemed to work for me until I tried this method. Here is the link to the original thread I got this idea from and there are 55 pages of responses with lots of people stating this worked for them as well: Ford Tremor Forums | PCO Offer

OK I just did this.... I can't wait to come up with a ridiculous story every time a dealership calls me! ?

18 minutes ago, bigfrank59 said:

Question. If I ordered a 250 and wanted to now change it to a 350 would they have to cancel out my current order and replace it ? I do not have a scheduled production date or vin yet.

No.  I did exactly this and didn’t lose my place in line.  In fact my truck got scheduled for production about a week after I made the change.  

• Like 1