2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

4 hours ago, BikerNM said:

Thanks Ice.  You are right, the dealer didn't pull the VVR until 4 days after it shipped, he said it normally shows up in the Secondary field (I think I attached my report).  So the "Full Table" selection is a way for him to see it later in the  proces?

image.thumb.png.d7702d62585f9d1a8aab9ec2ca5bfa24.png

Here's mine I got this morning just for FYI... Railcar number was displayed only in the "Shipped" entry and "Arrived" entry.

imagejpeg_0 crop.jpg

Edited by klinc

In the Mach-E tracker mine was built July 11,  Shipped July 27, and ETA Aug 9. 

Tuesday morning it was "In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation )  Louisvill, KY  Aug-02-2021, 23:12 ET. ETA  Aug-09-2021."

This morning Mach-E tracker changed to ETA Aug 18

Grrrrrrrr! ?

36 minutes ago, Tonymorr said:

In the Mach-E tracker mine was built July 11,  Shipped July 27, and ETA Aug 9. 

Tuesday morning it was "In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation )  Louisvill, KY  Aug-02-2021, 23:12 ET. ETA  Aug-09-2021."

This morning Mach-E tracker changed to ETA Aug 18

Grrrrrrrr! ?

Feel your pain. Mine went from 8/9 to 8/6 to mid September.  Marketing says my truck that was completed on 7/27 has no chip.  Dealership says they don’t know.  Their corporate rep said my vin doesn’t even show on any of their reports. 

48 minutes ago, TruckGirl said:

Feel your pain. Mine went from 8/9 to 8/6 to mid September.  Marketing says my truck that was completed on 7/27 has no chip.  Dealership says they don’t know.  Their corporate rep said my vin doesn’t even show on any of their reports. 

I’ve got one better than that. I used the order number and dealer code that I got from the vehicle order confirmation sheet I had to sign and started tracking that truck thru the build and shipping and come to find out the sales person had given me the in correct order number, I am now waiting on a vin # since 5/11

Just spoke with my salesman regarding my 4/12 order... He said that ford picked all of their superduty orders up this week, or at least informed them they were going to He said mine was the oldest unscheduled order with his dealership.  I don't know If I heard him right, but I think he used the term shuttled as the status.  He said I didn't have a production day yet, but that it would get one very soon. ( I assume next Thursday)  He couldn't know for sure, but thought this new batch of orders would be delivered late Oct/ Nov. So maybe things are turning a corner (for my truck) at least, and hopefully everybody else's too

50 minutes ago, bigfrank59 said:

those of you who have had a 250 and then went to a 350 is there a drastic difference in ride quality? Wasn’t able to test drive both vehicles and i’m coming from a 250. 

I'd say they're probabaly about the same.  I drove a 350 and 250 (used trucks) at my dealer. One a crew cab, one supercab.  It seems like the 350 supercab rode better than the 250 crew cab.  All I can figure is the 350 had standard suspension, and the 250 must have had heavy service or plow package, but it was several months ago, and don't remember the specific details of each truck. I can say they both rode WAAAY better than my 06 F250 reg cab, which rides absolutely terrible (If you have an open glass in the cupholder, it'll be half full due to spillage by the time you get to the destination)

Edited by Kory04

19 minutes ago, mink said:

There's no scheduling till 8/12, so you may not being getting the whole truth.

I'm aware of no scheduling,  He seems like an honest guy.  I can just assume (and hope) that he got this info based on communication with his regional manager or whoever knows that kind of stuff.  We'll find out on the 12th how much truth there is to it.  I guess if dealerships have a half a dozen orders piled up, maybe there'd be some logic to the strategy of building them all at once to make shipping them to the dealership more efficient.  (the trucks wouldn't be sitting at a rail yard for a week or two waiting for a full carrier load to the dealership then)

Edited by Kory04
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kory04 said:

Just spoke with my salesman regarding my 4/12 order... He said that ford picked all of their superduty orders up this week, or at least informed them they were going to He said mine was the oldest unscheduled order with his dealership.  I don't know If I heard him right, but I think he used the term shuttled as the status.  He said I didn't have a production day yet, but that it would get one very soon. ( I assume next Thursday)  He couldn't know for sure, but thought this new batch of orders would be delivered late Oct/ Nov. So maybe things are turning a corner (for my truck) at least, and hopefully everybody else's too

I have had my f250 on order since March also. Still in ordered status and has not moved. Dealership says I’m at a priority #01. Has been that way for a couple of weeks but still has not been picked up. Took of adaptive steering last month hoping that would help but no luck getting scheduled. 

5 hours ago, DYY said:

Mine was scheduler on 7/27 for a 8/2 build week. Built on 8/3 and at the body shop for the bed liner now.

How are you able to see your vehicle getting a bed liner?  I have similar dates as you Scheduled for week of 8/2.  Went into production on 7/27 and got window sticker on 7/27. Built on 8/5. Ordered on 6/11.

1FF656A6-59DD-4F40-B4AB-52A4E0B13AC1.png

On 7/27/2021 at 10:43 AM, frankpz25 said:

I want to post what I've experienced as far as timelines and communications from my dealer and Ford as it seems that I've been really lucky or maybe there is many more like me but they just haven't posted positive experiences such as mine...

I ordered 2022 F350 6.7, Lariat Ultimate , Black  Appearance, UTT Cameras. 

4-27 : Placed the order at my dealer. Put down a deposit

4-27: Got Order Confirmation from Ford that same night.

6-04: Got call from my dealer saying truck was scheduled for production week of 7-19. No emails from Ford though. 

7-07: My dealer sent me my VIN number and narrowed down build date to 7-22

7-20: Received email from Ford saying truck was in "Production"

7-23: Received email from Ford saying truck was "Built"

7-24: Received email from Ford saying truck was "Shipped" - Email states that estimated delivery date to dealer would be 8-15 through 8-21.

7-27: I received a text from my dealer rep which is the Fleet Manager saying that my truck was in Missouri and about 7 days from delivery barring any unforeseen circumstances!  That's 2-3 weeks better than what Ford estimated on their "shipped" email. Hoping this is true. I don't know if my dealer has more detailed tracking info than what the Ford Emails are stating.

8-06: ARRIVED AT MY DEALER!!! Go a call from my dealer my truck just got off the truck. Picking it up tomorrow (Saturday) morning!

On 7/27/2021 at 10:43 AM, frankpz25 said:

Overall considering the circumstances and all the posts I see from others, I think I have been pretty fortunate through this process. I think my dealer has done an awesome job from day 1. 

image.thumb.png.3bf3edf27f0eab4b3d640fe1579ef922.png

My Truck arrived at my dealer today! Ford status email estimated arrival anywhere between 8/16 and 8/21. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, klinc said:

Here's mine I got this morning just for FYI... Railcar number was displayed only in the "Shipped" entry and "Arrived" entry.

imagejpeg_0 crop.jpg

Thanks klinc and Ice, the dealer pushed the right button and gave me what I needed!

• Like 2

Got the news this morning that my 22 F-350 king ranch is built and awaiting shipping. 

Ordered May 5th

Received Email for production on 7/2o for it to be built week of 8/2

built 8/6

expected delivery 8/16 to 8/22. 

I wasn’t expecting the truck to fall so I am very happy with this time frame. 

15 minutes ago, Evolrider said:

My truck is just arriving via train, what is the general time to get it on a truck and delivered (dealer is 30 min away) a day or two?

The normal standard was 3 days ETA to the dealership based on distance and the time to fill a carrier load headed to the same area. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Evolrider said:

My truck is just arriving via train, what is the general time to get it on a truck and delivered (dealer is 30 min away) a day or two?

Mine is sitting at a rail yard since the 4th. It is 59 miles away with a pickup estimate of today. Still not on a truck as of 11:30am today... it was assigned a truck yesterday, but it was removed sometime in the last 12 hours or so. I'm guessing it will be Monday or Tuesday now.

21 minutes ago, jdmonroe9 said:

Good morning Ice

i noticed on the Productions page that Super Duty trucks have a build week of 9/6 according to the scheduling information you’ve posted. Does that mean they are waiting for 8-12 to resume scheduling?

On 8/12 they will select/schedule another round of trucks to build for the week of 9/6.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, klinc said:

Mine is sitting at a rail yard since the 4th. It is 59 miles away with a pickup estimate of today. Still not on a truck as of 11:30am today... it was assigned a truck yesterday, but it was removed sometime in the last 12 hours or so. I'm guessing it will be Monday or Tuesday now.

Just curious how you are getting this additional info as far as the truck schedule?  I think mine has reached its final destination via train but not sure how to track from there.

2 hours ago, Evolrider said:

Just curious how you are getting this additional info as far as the truck schedule?  I think mine has reached its final destination via train but not sure how to track from there.

Googled the trucking company it was handed off to (stated on the VVR). Was able to track via the vin number on their website.

Edited by klinc
  • Like 1