2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

10 minutes ago, Rlambert said:

Anyone get them a vin # today ? I just checked and I did not . Waiting since 5/11

Nothing yet hopeful it will be scheduled today priority code changed from 19 to 02 been told Ford does it when your getting scheduled we will see been waiting almost 5 months ordered 3/18/21 

I’m wondering if they in fact schedule today, but might not reflect until tomorrow morning. Waiting until tomorrow before I reach out to cyberdman to avoid burning my opportunity. I read on other forums posts that sometimes when there is a delay in Thursday scheduling, it can roll into Friday. That is just speculation as I am not in the inner circle, and do not want to spread misinformation as gospel. Wishing the best of luck to everyone awaiting a build week/day. I know the anticipation is crazy. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, 1991LX said:

I’m wondering if they in fact schedule today, but might not reflect until tomorrow morning. Waiting until tomorrow before I reach out to cyberdman to avoid burning my opportunity. I read on other forums posts that sometimes when there is a delay in Thursday scheduling, it can roll into Friday. That is just speculation as I am not in the inner circle, and do not want to spread misinformation as gospel. Wishing the best of luck to everyone awaiting a build week/day. I know the anticipation is crazy. 

When mine was scheduled on a Thursday, I was able to call Ford customer service and got the VIN that afternoon. I believe I called around 3:00pm ET and was able to get the VIN. Dealership told me that same day the VIN had not been generated yet. The following day on Friday I gave my salesman the VIN and he told me it was now showing up on my order.

I provided a copy of my driver's license and my $1,000 check on the day I ordered 5/3/21. I did check with my dealer yesterday and they confirmed that my order was COVP approved and provided me with a "Tracking Number" and "Authorization Number." I probably can't do anything with those numbers but at least I know they are following the proper protocals.

45 minutes ago, DwightVA said:

Since today is a scheduling day, does that mean that all those scheduled for the month get notified today?

This is pretty much my understanding.

No.  All trucks that are "Unscheduled Clean" and don't have any commodity restrictions are in a pool to be scheduled.  Today, typically thursdays for Super Duties, they schedule trucks from this pool to be built for a date in the future.  For instance , today, they are scheduling for the week of September 6. You won't necessarily get notified.  You may get an email, you may get a call from your dealer, or you may not.  Depends on how the order was put in the system.  

Right now trucks that are unscheduled range in order dates from when the Order banks opened in March until Orders placed last week.  

7 minutes ago, mitch8628 said:

This is pretty much my understanding.

No.  All trucks that are "Unscheduled Clean" and don't have any commodity restrictions are in a pool to be scheduled.  Today, typically thursdays for Super Duties, they schedule trucks from this pool to be built for a date in the future.  For instance , today, they are scheduling for the week of September 6. You won't necessarily get notified.  You may get an email, you may get a call from your dealer, or you may not.  Depends on how the order was put in the system.  

Right now trucks that are unscheduled range in order dates from when the Order banks opened in March until Orders placed last week.  

@mitch8628  have u ever heard someone’s priority code changing before scheduling mine changed according to my dealer from a 19 to a 02 can’t get anyone to acknowledge if they have heard of this before my dealer said it was in the bank to be selected this week but couldn’t tell me for sure 

Spoke to my dealer rep today and he just told me out of 12 Super duty trucks 10 were accepted unscheduled clean going into scheduling..  the only ones they did not accept where two of them on the X plan, I have the X plan but he lost the paperwork on it so even though I'll get X plan pricing ford does not see that....?

I asked him if that's the reason that the others did not get accepted is because they were xplan trucks, he said he's not sure but they were the only two on the list. And they were the two that did not get accepted

8 minutes ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

Spoke to my dealer rep today and he just told me out of 12 Super duty trucks 10 were accepted unscheduled clean going into scheduling..  the only ones they did not accept where two of them on the X plan, I have the X plan but he lost the paperwork on it so even though I'll get X plan pricing ford does not see that....?

I asked him if that's the reason that the others did not get accepted is because they were xplan trucks, he said he's not sure but they were the only two on the list. And they were the two that did not get accepted

What part of the country are you in? My dealer told me something similar last week, about a majority of their orders should be scheduled this week. We'll see I guess.

My dealer  in Mid Michigan told me last week that ford picked up all of their outstanding Superduty orders last week  Don't know how many they had, but mine is the oldest at 4/12.  I know there was no scheduling last week, so he must have been referencing some unofficial pre scheduling report.  He wan't able to give me a vin or week at that time, but I'm hoping for today, like everybody else

21 minutes ago, Kory04 said:

My dealer  in Mid Michigan told me last week that ford picked up all of their outstanding Superduty orders last week  Don't know how many they had, but mine is the oldest at 4/12.  I know there was no scheduling last week, so he must have been referencing some unofficial pre scheduling report.  He wan't able to give me a vin or week at that time, but I'm hoping for today, like everybody else

wow 4/12, good luck.

17 hours ago, Rlambert said:
23 hours ago, F350Mike said:

Are you seeing '22's or '21's on the lots? I checked some dealers around here and they only have '21's showing up for dealer stock inventory.

They are producing both dealer stock and retail orders at the moment.

I’m seeing both

My dealer in South Jersey had 21's coming in for the past couple of weeks. Someone I know was looking at one and was told $2500 over MSRP. Firm.

1 hour ago, Stanggt24 said:

@mitch8628  have u ever heard someone’s priority code changing before scheduling mine changed according to my dealer from a 19 to a 02 can’t get anyone to acknowledge if they have heard of this before my dealer said it was in the bank to be selected this week but couldn’t tell me for sure 

Only Ford can change it below 10 so something unusual must have happened.

17 minutes ago, Stanggt24 said:

@akirbyso you think it’s a good thing ??? They said that it was on there order bank to but didn’t know how or why Ford changed priority code 

22 minutes ago, akirby said:

Only Ford can change it below 10 so something unusual must have happened.

Let's hope Ford has taken the last few weeks to go back through the oldest order dates and prioritize them to the front of the line. Having waited 127 days and still no VIN or build date, from my perspective that would be a very good thing. 

• Like 3

I tried searching the forums and the Tremor Forum, but nothing terribly recent comes up. Does anyone know what some of the current commodity restrictions are that may affect scheduling? The only commodities on mine may be two-tone paint option, Tremor package, and lariat value package. Those are the only optional equipment that I have on my order.

11 minutes ago, jdmonroe9 said:

I tried searching the forums and the Tremor Forum, but nothing terribly recent comes up. Does anyone know what some of the current commodity restrictions are that may affect scheduling? The only commodities on mine may be two-tone paint option, Tremor package, and lariat value package. Those are the only optional equipment that I have on my order.

Adaptive steering was one of them.