2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, Radio said:

Let's hope Ford has taken the last few weeks to go back through the oldest order dates and prioritize them to the front of the line. Having waited 127 days and still no VIN or build date, from my perspective that would be a very good thing. 

112 days here. Have a build week and vin# but no build day yet. Getting old seeing orders placed a month ago being built. 

• Like 1

I called Ford marketing today and the same song and dance... unscheduled/clean... 

Came home, my new Bakflip MX4 and Bakbox 2 was here waiting...

Just checked my email and I got a notification from Ford that I am scheduled the week of 9/6 and I finally have a VIN!!!

Maybe deleting the UTT from my XLT helped...?

Edited by chadstickpoindexter
  • Like 1

WOW...I ordered my truck last night at 7:30pm MST and got my build schedule 5 mins ago. 

We are excited to let you know your 2022 Super Duty F-250 Platinum Crew Cab has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of September 27, 2021.

I'm beyond thrilled this happened so quickly. I hope this is good news for all those that have older orders.

I'll also add this was on X-Plan with $2000 customer cash from Ford.

Edited by IDVandal
update
  • Like 1

" We are excited to let you know your 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of September 13, 2021."

Yea! Ordered 7-15. Got a snafu straightened out on 7-30 and Ford confirmation that evening. Good luck to everyone!

31 minutes ago, AZTiger said:

Ordered a F250 XLT with UTT package with PTB, Fx4 in Carbonized Grey on 7/7 and received a build date of 9/6.  Much faster than I anticipated!

It's good to hear that you got scheduled... I had an XLT with UTT on order since 5/24 and deleted the UTT 8/4... maybe I should have waited a little longer to cancel... oh well... at this point, I'm just glad to have it scheduled! Congrats to getting yours scheduled too...

1 hour ago, Chris E said:

112 days here. Have a build week and vin# but no build day yet. Getting old seeing orders placed a month ago being built. 

I ordered my truck with confirmation on 3/26. No vin, no build date, nothing. Aside from the order confirmation. Talk about slamming my head against the wall. 

Edited by Background_Plastic90

11 minutes ago, Coynerboyner said:

Of the people being scheduled did anyone have the UUT Backup System? Wondering if I should take it off or just stand pat

Today I rec’d an email from Ford giving me a VIN and a scheduled production  week of 9/20. Original order 3/23, F450 lariat Ult w/ UTT (AS removed last month). I haven’t seen any restrictions on UTT lately, I think I recall something on XLT trims awhile ago but I’m not sure.

37 minutes ago, akirby said:

Its a fantastic thing.  It means it should be built ASAP before all normal orders.

@akirby still nothing as far as being built as of 7 pm oh well I will call dealer tomorrow this has been a very frustrating ordeal for so many of us ordered back 3/18 to see people get vins that ordered within the last month is crazy but it will happen !!!