2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

32 minutes ago, Coynerboyner said:

Of the people being scheduled did anyone have the UUT Backup System? Wondering if I should take it off or just stand pat

I do.  I actually added it to my Lariat order a few weeks ago, because I wanted the cameras.  Just got and email today - scheduled week of 9/13. 

Order Date: June 3

Build Week: 9/13
CCSB Lariat Ultimate

5th Wheel prep

UTT

LED lights

Sunroof

20" AT's

Chrome Package

Snowplow prep.

I received great news today as well...

My F350 Platinum Tremor and my F450 Platinum were both issued VINs and scheduled for build week of Sept 13th!  I ordered both May 14th.  I was so focused on getting it scheduled I now need to go back and read up on how long it's taking from build date to delivery!  I'm sure it'll be a while, but glad to be at the next step!

Image preview

Finally got my email from Ford, F-350 XLT 7.3 Rapid Red Regular Cab, VIN and scheduled for the week of Sept 20. Ordered May 17. Hoping all you guys before me (and after) get scheduled soon! I got my email at 4:27pm CDT, so I'm sure those that didn't get emails might get one tomorrow, or at least info is sent to their dealer. Believe me, I was as frustrated as anyone, don't give up hope!

I received my schedule confirmation and VIN about an hour ago for a 9/6 build! I ordered an F 250 Lariat 4x4 on 3/19 and removed Adaptive Steering a couple of weeks ago. Now let's see how long it takes to build!

• 7.3L 2V DECVT NA PFI V8 Gas/TorqShift Engine
  • 3.55 Electronic Locking Axle Ratio
  • Antimatter Blue Metallic
  • Front 40/Console/40 Leather Seating Surfaces
  • Baja
  • Power Moonroof
  • Upfitter Switches
  • Tough Bed
  • Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System
  • LED Roof Marker/Clearance Lamps
  • 608A Package

1 hour ago, Dbarrett38 said:

Just text my salesman. He said it's  previewing this week should have a build date next week.  Ordered June 9. F350 cclb ultimate lariat black package 

Just called Ford marketing to see what they had to say.  Got a VIN!  No dates available as of yet so it's progress. 

1 hour ago, Coynerboyner said:

Of the people being scheduled did anyone have the UUT Backup System? Wondering if I should take it off or just stand pat

I did not have the backup cameras, adaptive steering, or any other options that I've seen delay things. Mine was a fairly basic XLT.

Just got this in an email today, and then I went and posted it in the wrong thread...lol, I placed the order June 4th or June 5th.

Seeing that camping season will be over by then the truck will sit there maybe gain three or four hundred miles by Spring....

These are the options that I got on the truck

Screenshot_20210812-192612_Chrome.jpg

20210605_132941.jpg

Edited by IUEC135ELEVATOR

3 hours ago, Coynerboyner said:

The UTT hold was just on the XLT's, and it appears that the hold has been lifted. If I were you, I would keep it on...

I placed my order on 5/24 for an XLT with UTT (among other things). On 8/4 I decided to cancel the UTT package since I wasn't sure when the hold for the XLT with UTT would be lifted. Sure enough, I got scheduled today for a build week of 9/6, but I have now seen 2 others with an XLT with UTT that also got scheduled... so I should have waited to remove it... It does look like my scheduled build week is the week before the 2 that I have seen with the XLT with UTT though... I just hope all of our weeks actually stay true and don't get pushed back. Either way, I would keep it on yours if you have it...

Edited by chadstickpoindexter
  • Like 1

I spoke to my sales guy today. It sounds like the holdup now is allocations; at least for my dealership.  

Any Canadian Buyers actually done the COVP process? When I ordered they took a copy of my license and made me sign the buyer order, but when I asked about COVP afterward he said that was a USA only thing.

14 minutes ago, mattdm said:

I spoke to my sales guy today. It sounds like the holdup now is allocations; at least for my dealership.  

Any Canadian Buyers actually done the COVP process? When I ordered they took a copy of my license and made me sign the buyer order, but when I asked about COVP afterward he said that was a USA only thing.

Correct not required for Canadian factory orders. I never signed one and asked the same thing and was told it’s a US only thing. 

• Like 2

Mine was scheduled today for the week of 9/6. Got a VIN too. Funny thing is that I ordered it in early July, didn’t receive the confirmation until early last week and the email from today shows an order date of 8/2.

Mine is a loaded out lariat with pretty much everything except Tremor, AS and moonroof.

250 CCSB Lariat

Carbonized gray

UTT

Black appearance package

Lariat ultimate package

3.55 electronic

Etc….

I certainly wasn’t expecting it to get picked up for a while still so this was a hell of a surprise. I feel for everyone who ordered months ago and still don’t have anything solid. I started looking last December and never found what I wanted so it’s been a long wait. Even thought about switching to the tremor package if it didn’t get scheduled.

I have started to see a lot ‘22s on dealer lots that are stock orders here locally. Their prices are insane.

1 hour ago, Jeff T said:

I did not have the backup cameras, adaptive steering, or any other options that I've seen delay things. Mine was a fairly basic XLT.

I ordered the backup cameras and the magic knob on my XLT. Got the email scheduling week of 13 Sept this afternoon. For those that want it I advise not removing the option. It "might" push you back a week or two, but I seriously doubt even that. 

I sort of suspected the 53R/53Q conflict "until further notice" meant "until no longer mentioned on scheduling notes" and there would not actually be a "notice" 

While that may not be true in all cases it was this time.

Looking forward to getting our trucks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dbarrett38 said:

Just called Ford marketing to see what they had to say.  Got a VIN!  No dates available as of yet so it's progress. 

If you have a VIN it's been scheduled. I would call your dealer. It is my understanding ford marketing is not giving out dates anymore. 

7 minutes ago, Sand_storm said:

If you have a VIN it's been scheduled. I would call your dealer. It is my understanding ford marketing is not giving out dates anymore. 

That's how I understand it. I text my dealer about an hour before I got the vin from marketing. He just told me was previewing should have a build date next week. I'm guessing the sales managers didn't want to check into it too much.  

I started reading this forum not long after I ordered my 2022 F-250 truck, 4-16-21 and some of you might disagree with me, BUT, I would like to Thank ice-capade for all the information he or she gave.  so THANK YOU !!  I'm 58, but felt like a little kid outside a candy store waiting for this date. ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, khansen said:

I started reading this forum not long after I ordered my 2022 F-250 truck, 4-16-21 and some of you might disagree with me, BUT, I would like to Thank ice-capade for all the information he or she gave.  so THANK YOU !!  I'm 58, but felt like a little kid outside a candy store waiting for this date. ?

I would agree with this.  Thanks Ice!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes, Thank you ICE!!!

Mine is Scheduled for week of 9/8.  Lariat Ultimate ordered 3/15... but mine was complicated by dealer switching my retail order to stock and then switching it back.  Ford assigned mine a priority of 01, but wouldn't or couldn't change the order date, which got reset to 6/5 because of that bone headed move.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

Just got this in an email today, and then I went and posted it in the wrong thread...lol, I placed the order June 4th or June 5th.

Seeing that camping season will be over by then the truck will sit there maybe gain three or four hundred miles by Spring....

These are the options that I got on the truck

Screenshot_20210812-192612_Chrome.jpg

20210605_132941.jpg

Not bad, I just got my email too.  Ordered 5/8, scheduled for 9/27.