2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Not sure what is going on..... I ordered on 6/28.  Yesterday I received my VIN and the lady told me I could go to the Ford tracker and track my build and see the scheduled build week.  However when I went to the tracker and pulled up my order it just says order confirmed.  It also says Once scheduled, a VIN and estimated build date can be provided.  So if I have a VIN does that mean I should have a scheduled build date?  

image.thumb.png.6f6177b0eeb3036b0e393d6149280c3d.png

58 minutes ago, TXlariat said:

Not sure what is going on..... I ordered on 6/28.  Yesterday I received my VIN and the lady told me I could go to the Ford tracker and track my build and see the scheduled build week.  However when I went to the tracker and pulled up my order it just says order confirmed.  It also says Once scheduled, a VIN and estimated build date can be provided.  So if I have a VIN does that mean I should have a scheduled build date?  

I got the the email yesterday that mine was scheduled and was provided the VIN.  When I go to the Ford Tracker, it looks the same as yours.  "Ordered Confirmed."  Everything I have read is that if you have a VIN it has been scheduled.  Ask your dealer for the VVR and what the scheduled week is.  I have also heard that marketing folks at Ford are not giving out dates. 

1 hour ago, road turtle said:

Yes, Thank you ICE!!!

Mine is Scheduled for week of 9/8.  Lariat Ultimate ordered 3/15... but mine was complicated by dealer switching my retail order to stock and then switching it back.  Ford assigned mine a priority of 01, but wouldn't or couldn't change the order date, which got reset to 6/5 because of that bone headed move.

That is insane, but glad it worked out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TXlariat said:

I got my email yesterday from Ford with a VIN and build week. When I clicked the link to the Tracker, it looks just like yours. I don't believe the tracker updates as quickly as it could, but it will eventually. If you have your VIN, I would bet your dealer will get their updated info this morning or Monday and be able to provide you with all the knowledge they have. 

2 hours ago, mitch8628 said:

I got the the email yesterday that mine was scheduled and was provided the VIN.  When I go to the Ford Tracker, it looks the same as yours.  "Ordered Confirmed."  Everything I have read is that if you have a VIN it has been scheduled.  Ask your dealer for the VVR and what the scheduled week is.  I have also heard that marketing folks at Ford are not giving out dates. 

2 hours ago, Jeff T said:

I got my email yesterday from Ford with a VIN and build week. When I clicked the link to the Tracker, it looks just like yours. I don't believe the tracker updates as quickly as it could, but it will eventually. If you have your VIN, I would bet your dealer will get their updated info this morning or Monday and be able to provide you with all the knowledge they have. 

Yep Yall are exactly right.  Just went to the dealer and he pulled the VVR.  Got a build date of 9-13!!!!!!!!   

Same situation here.  Received confirmation email July 20 with VIN and build week of August 23.  But when I go to tracker it says the same information as previous screen shots...."Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided".  Guessing, hoping, during the build week the tracker status will update to "in production".

898081939_confirmemail.JPG.8693a6e38121d170565124a94aaea4d7.JPG

7 hours ago, road turtle said:

Yes, Thank you ICE!!!

Mine is Scheduled for week of 9/8.  Lariat Ultimate ordered 3/15... but mine was complicated by dealer switching my retail order to stock and then switching it back.  Ford assigned mine a priority of 01, but wouldn't or couldn't change the order date, which got reset to 6/5 because of that bone headed move.

AND

My 5th wheel arrived at the dealership today!

• Like 2

Ordered: May 7, 2021
Schedule: Week of Sep. 13, 2021

F-350 Lariat, 7.3, Crew Cab, Long Bed
I ordered just about every option including UTTCS and adaptive steering. At least in my case, they appear to have found the parts to make it happen.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

JUST GOT THIS EMAIL....?

Screenshot_20210813-221250_Chrome.jpg

I just got the exact same email at 8:44 CDT. I also have an F-350 XLT, although mine is a Regular Cab. That is insane, I also had a previous build week of Sept 20. Of course, I'm not going to be able to sleep for the next 2 weeks..

On 5/27, I ordered a f350 srw lariat, fx4 godzilla with a majority of the available features. Adaptive steering is on the order sheet. No moonroof, though. Originally scheduled for 9/20, it got changed to 9/13. Today, another scheduling update email arrived, changing the build date to 10/25.

Grrrrr.

Edited by Latebraking

23 hours ago, TXlariat said:

How are y'all getting this set up with the Ford website and App to show your Confirmed / Production dates like that?  My sales lady has sent me my VIN and my production date, but I don't seem able to set it up on my Ford account.  I entered that VIN but it said "Invalid".  Maybe it takes a few days to be in the system?

56 minutes ago, Ronix28 said:

Initial built week just keeps getting pushed back went from 8/2 9/29 9/13 to this. Anyone else had this issue? 

861B9737-B84C-495E-8FA8-98613B6C907B.jpeg

Yes, got the same email last night, I ordered 3/22 and have had 5 build weeks so far 7/26, 8/9, 9/20,  9/13 and now 10/25 I'm guessing I need to start looking for something else I tried to remove AS but dealer says it's scheduled with vin and I can't make any changes so at this point it could never happen, the weird thing is there building King ranch with AS but not Platinum's so I'm not sure if it's the AS that's holding it up and nobody seems to have answers.