2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, Fingerlakes said:

Just got email that our truck is built and expected delivery to dealer is 8/26-9/6. 2022 F450XLT. FINALLY!!

I hear that! Mine was built on 7/21, took 8 days to get bed liner and cover installed. Then sat for another 8 days before it finally shipped on 8/6. Estimated delivery is 8/23-8/29, although the VVR does not show any rail/truck info since it shipped. Don't know if it's sitting at the rail yard or on some mystery train headed my way...

1 hour ago, deerhunt799 said:

I hear that! Mine was built on 7/21, took 8 days to get bed liner and cover installed. Then sat for another 8 days before it finally shipped on 8/6. Estimated delivery is 8/23-8/29, although the VVR does not show any rail/truck info since it shipped. Don't know if it's sitting at the rail yard or on some mystery train headed my way...

Dang 8 day for liner and bed cover?!? I wonder if the bed cover held it up…. I seen someone posted that it only took maybe 2 days for just the spray in liner to get done. I hope it was the bed cover that’s held it up and not the bed liner for my sake. 

Edited by Tidesright

One thing i dont understand... I have a 22 F250 Platinum NO AS on order... dealer says 8/27 build date however when i read through these post and look at Ice's post around scheduling... it doesnt show any super duties are scheduled to be built that week. What am I missing? I see a copy of the Order Fulfillment Vehicle Visibility Sheet that he is getting the info from as he sent it to me... does this mean that is incorrect?

There has to be something else going on with the Platinum builds other then AS, because there building King Ranch with AS and I've had a Platinum scheduled since June and it has been moved back 5 times now. It now stands at 10/25. I'm on my way to pick up a GMC truck right now, not going to put up with this crap any longer. Good luck on your builds.

2 hours ago, Havasu470 said:

One thing i dont understand... I have a 22 F250 Platinum NO AS on order... dealer says 8/27 build date however when i read through these post and look at Ice's post around scheduling... it doesnt show any super duties are scheduled to be built that week. What am I missing? I see a copy of the Order Fulfillment Vehicle Visibility Sheet that he is getting the info from as he sent it to me... does this mean that is incorrect?

1 hour ago, mink said:

There has to be something else going on with the Platinum builds other then AS, because there building King Ranch with AS and I've had a Platinum scheduled since June and it has been moved back 5 times now. It now stands at 10/25. I'm on my way to pick up a GMC truck right now, not going to put up with this crap any longer. Good luck on your builds.

Over on Ford-Trucks, the spread sheet of builds shows a bunch of Plati's scheduled to be built end of August into September.   The 8/27 build date falls into the 8/23 build week and there are a bunch that week getting built, per the spreadsheet (Not just platinum's, also Lariat's, KR's, XL's, etc).  They have already finished scheduling for the week of 8/23 as this Thursday tentatively planning to schedule for the week of 9/13.

40 minutes ago, mitch8628 said:

Over on Ford-Trucks, the spread sheet of builds shows a bunch of Plati's scheduled to be built end of August into September.   The 8/27 build date falls into the 8/23 build week and there are a bunch that week getting built, per the spreadsheet (Not just platinum's, also Lariat's, KR's, XL's, etc).  They have already finished scheduling for the week of 8/23 as this Thursday tentatively planning to schedule for the week of 9/13.

I received my email from Ford last week (8/12) saying my 22MY build is week of 9/13, yet looking at that spreadsheet, it says those scheduled week of 8/9 has build of 9/6. So is my XLT built the week of 9/6 or 9/13 ...confusing.  But either way I have the patience. ?

5 hours ago, Fingerlakes said:

Just got email that our truck is built and expected delivery to dealer is 8/26-9/6. 2022 F450XLT. FINALLY!!

So got the email yesterday that truck was built. This morning got an email that the truck had been shipped.  

1 hour ago, kbawi said:

I received my email from Ford last week (8/12) saying my 22MY build is week of 9/13, yet looking at that spreadsheet, it says those scheduled week of 8/9 has build of 9/6. So is my XLT built the week of 9/6 or 9/13 ...confusing.  But either way I have the patience. ?

Can you post a picture of said spread sheet?

On 8/14/2021 at 9:04 AM, mink said:

Yes, got the same email last night, I ordered 3/22 and have had 5 build weeks so far 7/26, 8/9, 9/20,  9/13 and now 10/25 I'm guessing I need to start looking for something else I tried to remove AS but dealer says it's scheduled with vin and I can't make any changes so at this point it could never happen, the weird thing is there building King ranch with AS but not Platinum's so I'm not sure if it's the AS that's holding it up and nobody seems to have answers.

Same. I have Platinum CCSB 6.7 Antimatter Blue with AS and HDT package. Ordered 3/18. Was told that I can't drop AS as I have a VIN and build week. Dealer isn't much help either. I asked them 3 times to make sure my email is in the system yet I haven't gotten one email from Ford so updates are few and far between. I was told 9/6 most recently but that was a couple of weeks ago. I have a Leer top and Bedslide sitting at the dealer waiting to be put on. Thankfully they are very understanding.

I have called marketing as well but they are only telling you what you can pull on the order tracking site.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kbawi said:

If you got your email from Ford and it says your build week is 9/13, then that is your build week. But, it does appear that on 8/12 ("week of 8/9") Ford sent out build weeks for people over multiple weeks instead of just one week. For example, I, like you, got my email on 8/12 but my build week is 9/6, then there are others like you with a build week of 9/13, then there were also others that got a build week of 9/20 and even some that got a build week of 9/27. I have no idea if Ford has been scheduling vehicles over multiple weeks at a time like they did on 8/12, but it appears that enough people got them that it was intentional. So, again, if your email from Ford says your truck will be built the week of 9/13, then unless something changes between now and then, that is your build week, even if others got different build weeks assigned the same day.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Imarkdirt said:

Same. I have Platinum CCSB 6.7 Antimatter Blue with AS and HDT package. Ordered 3/18. Was told that I can't drop AS as I have a VIN and build week. Dealer isn't much help either. I asked them 3 times to make sure my email is in the system yet I haven't gotten one email from Ford so updates are few and far between. I was told 9/6 most recently but that was a couple of weeks ago. I have a Leer top and Bedslide sitting at the dealer waiting to be put on. Thankfully they are very understanding.

I have called marketing as well but they are only telling you what you can pull on the order tracking site.

See my other post, the king ranch with as is able to be built because its a different color steering wheel, ford must have had these.  the platinum, limited and lariat all have black wheels and the wheels are different from each other.  this is only a theory of mine i have no proof of this but the king ranch wheel isnt black so that might be why they are able to put them on. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I called the sales manager that I deal with and he said that unless I am willing to drop the AS, my truck isn't going to make the schedule. I went in and asked what happens if I switch my order from the LU to the same truck, but in a KR. He called the rep, she checked and said I could get that truck. It sucks, because I just can't live with a KR.

10 minutes ago, Bmess said:

Can anyone explain to me what the priority code numbers mean?  I ordered a 2022 F250 ccsb lariat diesel on march 16th 2021 and still have no scheduled build date and am getting no answer from the dealer.  Has a priority code 80 on the order sheet, I don't think that is good for me tho

@BmessSpecial orders are priority 10 to 19 with 10 being the best at your dealer 80 isn’t good that’s a stock order you need to have your dealer switch you to one of those i mentioned.  I ordered 3/18/21 with a priority code 19 , my dealer reached out to Ford rep last week and Ford switched it to a priority 02 which only Ford can give u a priority code 01-09 but when my build sheet was printed originally it said 80 I asked snd they said when they submitted it they changed it ton19.  I hope this helps a little bit.  

Edited by Stanggt24

19 minutes ago, Winnipesaukee1 said:

One thing you guys and girls waiting will like (I assume) is that the black interior is finally all black (no more gray headliner, overhead console, or a-pillar trim) which is a nice change from the “black” interior in the 17-21’s that had just as much gray.

Very much so! Thanks for the info. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Winnipesaukee1 said:

One thing you guys and girls waiting will like (I assume) is that the black interior is finally all black (no more gray headliner, overhead console, or a-pillar trim) which is a nice change from the “black” interior in the 17-21’s that had just as much gray.

do you have your truck already???? I wasnt aware they made this change i thought the black headliner was reserved for platinum and up

edit:  found pictures of a delivered lariat and sure enough youre right black headliner, console, pillers man thats exciting !! 

edit2: XLT still has gray pillars and headliner. 

Edited by JHForman812
  • Like 1