2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

14 hours ago, Stanggt24 said:

@ice-capades onee we other question is there a issue with sprayed in bed liner as far as it holding up from being scheduled.  This is the problem with social media you don’t know what to trust unless it comes from someone like you that has knowledge of what’s going on. I had AS but removed it 22 f350 platinum 7.3 just trying to get it scheduled have priority code 02 and have been ordered since 3/18 and COVP has been done and put deposit day 1 ??? Thanks in advance !!! 

The Spray-In Bedliner is often a commodity restraint due to capacity limits. No one with a 01 or 02 priority code should make changes to their orders as doing so will cause the priority code to revert to 10-19 and most likely delay scheduling further.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Tidesright said:

From the research I’ve done the spray in bed liner only has a 2 day post production delay to shipping due to it being sent off site to be sprayed. 

The post production delay for the Spray-In Bedliner is minor. The issue is delayed scheduling when the option is listed as a commodity restraint. 

13 hours ago, Baddestt said:

Ford really kind of screwed over the xlt tremor order customers like myself. In the order Banks back in March, you could select xlt tremor. Ford changed it and cancelled xlt tremor. They never notified customers . If I had not followed this forum, my dealer would've never told me. I took it upon myself in July to contact my dealer. They went ahead and changed me to lariat value with Tremor per my request. I am hoping to get scheduled tomorrow.  However, I dont have the fancy ultimate package so I may get pushed to side again

If the Dealer had monitored its USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) they would have seen the error notice and cause for the order status change. 

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

The Spray-In Bedliner is often a commodity restraint due to capacity limits. No one with a 01 or 02 priority code should make changes to their orders as doing so will cause the priority code to revert to 10-19 and most likely delay scheduling further.  

@ice-capades That’s what I figured and when I spoke to dealer they were unaware of it and said they would reach zone manager and see what they say but I said leave it be and let’s see what happens at this time !! 

13 hours ago, Baddestt said:

How do I get a priority 01? Can I call ford marketing to get that done? Perhaps I should call my dealer and have rigional manager do it

Keep in mind, my dealer really effed me over with their nonsense.  I ordered my truck the day the order bank opened March 15th.  Because of their nonsense, the "official" order date was now 6/5.  Ford was unable to change the date back to when I originally ordered, but they could change priority code.

16 hours ago, Tidesright said:

From the research I’ve done the spray in bed liner only has a 2 day post production delay to shipping due to it being sent off site to be sprayed. 

On average I would say yes that is correct, but then there are exceptions. My truck was built last week and is still off-site for spray in bed liner according to my salesman as of last night. If the status doesn't change today, then it will have been a week since it went off-site. In reviewing the tracking thread over at FTE, in the spreadsheet there is a "delivered" tab that shows how long between release and shipment. There have been a few trucks that have gone over the average 2 days. The highest I've seen is 14 days. I am hoping my truck will ship by the end of the week.

I received an email that our F450 Lariat CC was built yesterday with delivery estimated between August 29 and Sept 4! ? It's been a long wait (originally ordered a 2021 on Feb 13 only to find out 6 weeks later that it would NOT be scheduled and built ?‍♀️ , and that we had to reorder a 2022 which was confirmed April 2nd). There is a light at the end of the tunnel.... Hang in there, everyone! 

I guess the positive is that the RV we have been unable to use all summer is completely paid off now. ?

• Like 3

So here it is. After trying to drop AS on my original Built that was placed on 6/1 with 5 different tentative built weeks due to AS.  and the dealer not allowing me I went ahead and just put a whole new order in and just got this email today. Order was placed yesterday. I kept both trucks to see which one would get built first and as of right now it seems that the one I placed yesterday will be. 

9D1896E6-E981-4F1F-83AB-A6AF3113070D.png

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ronix28 said:

So here it is. After trying to drop AS on my original Built that was placed on 6/1 with 5 different tentative built weeks due to AS.  and the dealer not allowing me I went ahead and just put a whole new order in and just got this email today. Order was placed yesterday. I kept both trucks to see which one would get built first and as of right now it seems that the one I placed yesterday will be. 

Same dealer or different dealer?

Did anyone else order using a Fleet program? I ordered a loaded XL (6.2, bed delete, 8" radio upgrade, cloth) using Land O'Lakes fleet program and got a mfg priority of M1 (1st week in December) order type 0. Does anyone know when Ford will start producing fleet orders? I ordered June 7th. 

Wow. They really are all over the place. I placed my order 7/20. Put 1k deposit (they said was required) and was given a pc of 15. My friend ordered the same truck with a different color 2 weeks later (different dealer) and they put him as pc 10. They didn’t require a deposit and he is scheduled with a vin. I am not. I called my dealer and they said that they don’t know anything about the pc system. It’s luck of the draw. Didn’t have much to say about taking a grand from me when other dealers aren’t asking for deposits tho. 

According to the Mach-E tracking site, my truck shipped on the 18th which is 4 days between release and shipment date. I just sent a message to my dealer asking for an updated VVR as the one he sent me yesterday evening did not have the shipping information on it.

33 minutes ago, road turtle said:

Same dealer or different dealer?

Same dealer. They messed up my order i wanted the electric steps instead of the tremor ones but its not the end of the world. at this point i just want my truck built. 

1 hour ago, Ronix28 said:

at this point i just want my truck built. 

My brand new 5th wheel is sitting at a dealer several hundred miles away, with no way for me to personally fetch it.  At least I now have a build date, and the RV dealer is willing to wait while tic-toc, I wait for the truck.  Bad part, about the time I expect the truck to arrive, I'm tied up 2 of the 4 weekends, and can't fetch it anyway :(  

54 minutes ago, road turtle said:

My brand new 5th wheel is sitting at a dealer several hundred miles away, with no way for me to personally fetch it.  At least I now have a build date, and the RV dealer is willing to wait while tic-toc, I wait for the truck.  Bad part, about the time I expect the truck to arrive, I'm tied up 2 of the 4 weekends, and can't fetch it anyway :(  

Just a thought, could you get an RV transporter to bring it an RV park near you? Or storage even? Or your backyard if you have one?

• Like 1

Called my dealership and spoke to the manager who does the ordering. He said because I am getting a 2022 F250 Limited with adaptive steering (standard) they won’t have the chip until sometime in October 2021 and can start building my truck then. I have a priority number of 10. 

35 minutes ago, Danekoors said:

Called my dealership and spoke to the manager who does the ordering. He said because I am getting a 2022 F250 Limited with adaptive steering (standard) they won’t have the chip until sometime in October 2021 and can start building my truck then. I have a priority number of 10. 

How reliable is his information, in your opinion?  I've got the same truck ordered, and would be delighted with an Oct build considering I've been worrying I might not get it by the end of the year!

He pulled everything up off his computer and even saw that it was on hold for the adaptive steering chip on some other program than the base ordering system. I would trust his information that an Oct build is good. That being said, that’s as of today. He counted back when they are supposed to have the chip for adaptive steering and came up with the Oct build date. I am mentally preparing for end of Oct, knowing there are probably many other people with priority 10 out there. 
Either way, I’m in it for the long haul now. I live adaptive cruise control for when i am towing my RV and following another RV.  Any changes to the order would start me over at the bottom of the list. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Danekoors said:

He pulled everything up off his computer and even saw that it was on hold for the adaptive steering chip on some other program than the base ordering system. I would trust his information that an Oct build is good. That being said, that’s as of today. He counted back when they are supposed to have the chip for adaptive steering and came up with the Oct build date. I am mentally preparing for end of Oct, knowing there are probably many other people with priority 10 out there. 
Either way, I’m in it for the long haul now. I live adaptive cruise control for when i am towing my RV and following another RV.  Any changes to the order would start me over at the bottom of the list. 

Adaptive steering and adaptive cruise control

are two separate things. Not sure if you’re confusing them as you mentioned both 

32 minutes ago, Danekoors said:

The Priority Code 10 only makes a difference at your dealership. It has no affect on orders from any other dealership. Also, if you simply make a change to your order it won't move you to the bottom of the list, unless they completely cancel the order and start all over with a new order number, or if you order has already been picked up and scheduled and you have a VIN. And even if they do this, some have managed to place an order one day and get a scheduled build day the very next... it's all so random at how these trucks are getting picked... It does seem like adaptive steering is holding up lots of builds though on certain trims... so if you are dead-set on that feature there will likely be a wait... but no one knows for how long. I canceled the UTT package from my XLT build and the very next scheduling week they started scheduling XLT's with UTT packages... so, yeah...

36 minutes ago, Danekoors said:

@Danekoors I think I have read ices responses before. But my dealer called me this past Saturday and said my 22 is being built Monday, he sent me the build sheet and said make sure everything on there is what you want before production starts. He forgot heated back seats and engine block heater. As I told him that he did he replied with no problem changes can be made right up until the truck actually starts production. He made the changes and sent me a new build sheet and my priority code changed from a 19 to a 13. And he assured me that my truck would not be pushed out. So are you saying that my truck will get pushed to the bottom of the list now? Thanks!