2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

33 minutes ago, chadstickpoindexter said:

Yeah, that's also why I took it off... plus, I can make sure I get the model that I want. I don't want the keyed version, and would rather have the combination version, and unfortunately, Ford doesn't specify which one they are putting in the vehicles.

On the Ford accessories page it lists a combo safe. I will assume that is the same as what they install at the factory. 
https://accessories.ford.com/compartment-asy-stowage-11173.html#2022/Super Duty

42 minutes ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

And another thing, am I the only one that logs in and checks 30 times a day to see if the status is changed

I too check 100 times a day waiting for my 9/13 build week to show production.  From what I have recently seen, they send to production about a week before actual build, maybe someone could correct me if I am wrong.  Congrats!  

25 minutes ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

? ahhh me heart has broken....

28 days is like a year in my current anxious state of mind.

I may get to squeeze in two weeks of camping in the mountains before the temperature goes kaput.....

Looks like mine was sent to the plant from the 24th is that what that is?

I remember a thread where you said you weren't going to take delivery...Taking delivery now?

Typical "sent to plant" appears to be 7-8 days prior to production date.   I believe that is the date on the bottom of the sticker.  Also, 28 days is an estimation.  If you check the tracking spreadsheet over at Ford-Trucks, a lot of them are arriving ahead of schedule, but others are not.  So hopefully it arrives before.  Just depends on shipping availability.  

Edited by mitch8628

1 hour ago, kbawi said:

I too check 100 times a day waiting for my 9/13 build week to show production.  From what I have recently seen, they send to production about a week before actual build, maybe someone could correct me if I am wrong.  Congrats!  

From looking at the FTE spreadsheet, sent-to-plant occurs about 8 days ahead of scheduled build-to-day. It seems Ford then actually hits the build-today much more often than not, and if not, only a day or two off.

24 minutes ago, mitch8628 said:

I remember a thread where you said you weren't going to take delivery...Taking delivery now?

Lol..... you are correct I did say that and I did not have any dates or any information and was getting tired of waiting.

So I went to every dealer I could find and told them I want an 

XL stx to a Lariat, srw 4wd crew long bed 7.3...... everything else past that was trivial and if they have something that fits those basic requirements consider it sold I will take it, or if you have it I'll leave wherever I'm at in 5 minutes and drive straight there....

Wellllllll..... that didn't happen because there's not a single place that I called or drove to (even places 200 300 miles from me) that had a truck like that in stock.

And there were many places that says yes they had one in stock but when I got there they magically did not..... but we're happy to order a truck for me, or would show me an E-250 van or a utility bed truck ?????

Wife told me to just keep the order in quit being so impatient.

So here I am....?

Edited by IUEC135ELEVATOR
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

? ahhh me heart has broken....

28 days is like a year in my current anxious state of mind.

I may get to squeeze in two weeks of camping in the mountains before the temperature goes kaput.....

How about knowing your brand new 5th wheel is at the dealer... 600+ miles away?... and no truck to pick it up

59 minutes ago, road turtle said:

How about knowing your brand new 5th wheel is at the dealer... 600+ miles away?... and no truck to pick it up

I'm telling you, I feel your pain.... We've had a fifth wheel sitting in our barn for a year now unused waiting for our F450. Our F250 is way overloaded with it. We knew we needed a truck when we bought it, but never in a million years did we see it taking this long so we waited until a time when it would be in after roads weren't being salted. Big mistake! 

1 hour ago, DMBKaren41 said:

I'm telling you, I feel your pain.... We've had a fifth wheel sitting in our barn for a year now unused waiting for our F450. Our F250 is way overloaded with it. We knew we needed a truck when we bought it, but never in a million years did we see it taking this long so we waited until a time when it would be in after roads weren't being salted. Big mistake! 

My F150 would struggle with that much weight.  If my truck gets delayed again, I'll hire someone to move it.

Mine was “ Shipped “ according to Ford Tracker. Window sticker says Convoy- by truck but when I check Jack Cooper website with vin it has a freight number but says Pending. I’m a little over a day and a half in trucker/log book time from the factory. Just wish it would get here, has to get to Line X when it does them get tires switched out because I don’t really want the Good Years that come on it. Then Off to the Window Tint guy.

Edited by Can-AmRider

21 hours ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

Wife told me to just keep the order in quit being so impatient.

It is a wise woman who understands the special relationship between a man and his truck.

It is a wise man who shuts up and sits down when his wife tells him too.
:waiting: 

Edited by Radio

For people who have gotten the email saying you got a scheduled for production week (the email I got on 8/14 says my build week is 9/13) and have had your build week slip, how did you find that out? I called Ford marketing yesterday and they say they still show mine as 9/13 week but not a set day yet.

How much before your build week did you get an actual date? Also, did they send you an email about what your specific day that week would be? I've been using the tracker/spreadsheet on the Ford Trucks website and it's helped a ton but I can't pull up a window sticker yet.

Getting excited, all the trucks y'all have been getting look beautiful. With my current Silverado dropping value every month I am hoping my new 250 will show up early October!

2 hours ago, jdmonroe9 said:

For people who have gotten the email saying you got a scheduled for production week (the email I got on 8/14 says my build week is 9/13) and have had your build week slip, how did you find that out? I called Ford marketing yesterday and they say they still show mine as 9/13 week but not a set day yet.

How much before your build week did you get an actual date? Also, did they send you an email about what your specific day that week would be? I've been using the tracker/spreadsheet on the Ford Trucks website and it's helped a ton but I can't pull up a window sticker yet.

Getting excited, all the trucks y'all have been getting look beautiful. With my current Silverado dropping value every month I am hoping my new 250 will show up early October!

What are they giving you for your Silverado?  They are offering me 18K for my Sierra....I think I may put it on the market before mine is built.