2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

2 hours ago, TXlariat said:

My scheduled build date is next Monday.  My window sticker still has not been released according to the link below.  Is that normal?  When do they usually get released?  

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

It should be 5-7 days before the build day.  If you have just a build week, it may not come until later if you  are scheduled for late in the week.   Eg Friday build , Friday window sticker release.   Your dealer can see in their system if it is still on schedule..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TXlariat said:

My scheduled build date is next Monday.  My window sticker still has not been released according to the link below.  Is that normal?  When do they usually get released?  

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

My original build week was 9/13.  Per the tracker here on BOF, the original build day was 9/13.  I contacted the dealer today and the build day was adjusted to 9/17.  But, I just got the window sticker this evening using that exact link.  So, things are happening, which is exciting.  It'll come!

19 minutes ago, mitch8628 said:

My original build week was 9/13.  Per the tracker here on BOF, the original build day was 9/13.  I contacted the dealer today and the build day was adjusted to 9/17.  But, I just got the window sticker this evening using that exact link.  So, things are happening, which is exciting.  It'll come!

I’m right behind you on the 19. No window sticker yet, but I’m not expecting one to pop up till later this week or early next week. Doesn’t mean I won’t keep checking every day though haha

15 minutes ago, 1991LX said:

14 minutes ago, kbawi said:

Thank you very much.  That worked and showed my window sticker!!!!    Now I have a couple more questions.   Under Special Order there is a date of 09  07  21  what does that date represent?  Then there is another date of 09/08/2021 at the very bottom what does that represent?  

image.png.4bdbb3bc11c47429d3ec729e53d31d2a.png

Went by my dealer yesterday, with my latest spreadsheet update it was shipped on 9/4, and asked for the rail car # from the VVR. Sales guy slid the monitor over to where i could see and we went over everything on it, including the rail #. Yesterday it was sitting in Nashville, he seems to think it may arrive in B'ham by the end of the week. Let's hope so!

53 minutes ago, TXlariat said:

Thank you very much.  That worked and showed my window sticker!!!!    Now I have a couple more questions.   Under Special Order there is a date of 09  07  21  what does that date represent?  Then there is another date of 09/08/2021 at the very bottom what does that represent?  

image.png.4bdbb3bc11c47429d3ec729e53d31d2a.png

The date in special order box is when was sent to the plant. The bottom date changes as vehicle progresses through. Available today  then when actually starts production  when built shipped. So on

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jjordan3 said:

I think it just depends on the dealership. The first place I contacted when I was looking to place my order told me it was a $1k non-refundable deposit. So I called around and found another dealer that said they would refund the deposit if I decided I didn't want the truck. I would think that because of demand the dealer wouldn't care because they know they can sell it. But you never know.

UPDATE  - I spoke with the original dealer this morning who agreed to refund the deposit and cancel the order as it was only a week old and had not moved past confirmation yet. Hopefully I helped someone else in here with one les truck to build. This forum is great, good luck to you all and thanks to those who responded!?

• Like 2

Glad to see orders going to build. Ordered 7-15. Vin on 8-12 with build week of 9-13. Just got my window sticker today. Inch by inch. Thanks to all on this site that contribute so much. Because of them I was able to get Xplan, and priority 10 retail order. F-350 CCSB 7.3 4.30 Lariat Ultimate.

7 minutes ago, gkmunch said:

May I ask how you were able to get a higher priority?  Is this done at the dealer level?  Forgive my ignorance, this is my first Ford order.

I had seen on this site that 10 was the best retail order priority you could get. When ordering I just requested it. Salesman said sure. That was it. Just asked. Without this forum I wouldn't have known.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Priority codes are set by the dealership to prioritize the order desired for scheduling. 

8 minutes ago, GCD said:

I had seen on this site that 10 was the best retail order priority you could get. When ordering I just requested it. Salesman said sure. That was it. Just asked. Without this forum I wouldn't have known.

Thanks for the quick responses and clarification!  I'll ping my salesman and see if anything can be done to "bump" me up from a 19.  Much appreciated.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GCD said:

Retail orders submitted via the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system default to priority code "19" which requires Dealers to manually change orders to a lower priority code. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 22F450KR said:

Does anyone know would your dealership know today (the day before scheduling) if they are getting allocating for scheduling? I am wondering if I should bother the sales manger or just wait until tomorrow lol

Dealership's know what weeks they have scheduling allocation for the entire scheduling period (month). Retail orders verified through the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) qualify for incremental allocation and priority scheduling. For weeks when the plant schedule is full, allocation rolls over to the following week. 

• Like 1