2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

11 minutes ago, gkmunch said:

Thanks to the information here, and a quick email to my salesman, my priority code has been changed from a 19 to a 12! 

Good to hear! All you had to do was ask. Without this site I wouldn't have known. I think it made a big difference in my situation.

9 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Dealership's know what weeks they have scheduling allocation for the entire scheduling period (month). Retail orders verified through the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) qualify for incremental allocation and priority scheduling. For weeks when the plant schedule is full, allocation rolls over to the following week. 

Thanks Ice I think I will send him a text then to see if I have a shot this week I appreciate the feedback.

26 minutes ago, Vermonster said:

I’m priority 01. Tremor F350 with AS, 5th wheel, black package, add-on cameras, bed cover, etc…

Unless it is a King Ranch it will most likely not be built anytime soon.  There is a commodity issue for Adaptive Steering on anything except a King Ranch.  It appears they have not built a single Limited, Platinum, or Lariat that had AS.

7 minutes ago, rlatronico said:

Unless it is a King Ranch it will most likely not be built anytime soon.  There is a commodity issue for Adaptive Steering on anything except a King Ranch.  It appears they have not built a single Limited, Platinum, or Lariat that had AS.

Yea - it’s a Lariat, hence the Black Package. I just cannot bring myself to remove AS. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Vermonster said:

Adaptive Steering Diesel

I'm holding out too. I had it on my 2017 loved it. Just hope the AS commodity hold gets resolved soon. They are lose $1000 every time someone cancel it or don't add it to their order because of the hold. 

• Thanks 1

My priority is a 15. I called my dealer and he said that they don’t know about that number but it is what it is. I tried I guess. Not sure that a 15 is much worse than anything else at this point. I ordered 7/20 and have no vin so who knows. Maybe tomorrow. Prob not tho. What time do they send the emails?

30 minutes ago, ardvark666 said:

My priority is a 15. I called my dealer and he said that they don’t know about that number but it is what it is. I tried I guess. Not sure that a 15 is much worse than anything else at this point. I ordered 7/20 and have no vin so who knows. Maybe tomorrow. Prob not tho. What time do they send the emails?

I got my email about 5:10 pm eastern time

2 hours ago, JZahn said:

Nice!What is your order and when did you place it? 

Ordered 4/12, build day 9/17 unless it gets pushed from the reduced shifts this week and next.  White 250 xlt scsb 7.3 with chrome/premium package

Edited by Kory04
  • Like 1

Don’t know if any of you can help but my f250 platinum super duty was built on 8/25 and is still awaiting shipping. Ford tracking site says 5-7 days is what it takes to usually get tracking for shipment but it’s been over 2 weeks. How long is it usually taking to go from production to shipment right now? Thanks 

6 hours ago, Havasu470 said:

Don’t know if any of you can help but my f250 platinum super duty was built on 8/25 and is still awaiting shipping. Ford tracking site says 5-7 days is what it takes to usually get tracking for shipment but it’s been over 2 weeks. How long is it usually taking to go from production to shipment right now? Thanks 

This is my truck, hopefully this helps. The 2nd plc was yesterday and the 3rd wis from this morning. 

95228D94-70B2-4948-8655-6BEAC9233368.jpeg

8DE58109-F6FF-458A-84DE-1488CCB00D35.jpeg

48BEC25B-01CE-4E2A-9DE0-A3EE791A2124.jpeg

Edited by Can-AmRider
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Havasu470 said:

Mine has been In Production since 8/30....no changes.  Guessing the delay is the bed liner.  Waiting patiently like most everyone on here.

2 hours ago, Suncoast said:

I submitted my order through a dealer on 9/4/21. I have yet to receive any emails confirming my order or anything. How long does this usually take? When should I contact the dealer to ask if the order is confirmed?

They may not have added your email or even name to the order.  Happens a lot(mine didn't either)!!