2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

21 minutes ago, Browneyes033 said:

Mine is 19 and I can't get then to change it mine was ordered April 19th and they did the COVP on June 14th still not getting built

Shame that they won't lower your priority. 19 is the worst default priority. 10 would be the best. No skin off their butt to change it for you. Make sure your order doesn't have any commodity holds on it also. Browse the thread to see what some of the holds are. Good luck. I trust that you got your confirmation email from Ford on your order after COVP was submitted.

Edited by GCD

Ordered on 6/16 2022 F350 CCLB SRW 4x4 6.7 Lariat with AS and all sorts of other options including spray in bed liner.  Dropped AS off a couple weeks ago, crickets....  Dropped spray in bed liner a week ago Monday and received notification today that I am scheduled for week of Oct 4th!

Funny thing is my Cousin ordered a 2022 F350 CCSB SRW 4x4 6.7 Lariat without AS on the same day as me and he picked his up yesterday.

13 minutes ago, Lab Cab said:

Ordered on 6/16 2022 F350 CCLB SRW 4x4 6.7 Lariat with AS and all sorts of other options including spray in bed liner.  Dropped AS off a couple weeks ago, crickets....  Dropped spray in bed liner a week ago Monday and received notification today that I am scheduled for week of Oct 4th!

Funny thing is my Cousin ordered a 2022 F350 CCSB SRW 4x4 6.7 Lariat without AS on the same day as me and he picked his up yesterday.

The damn AS is the killer. I can’t remove spray in bed liner because it comes with the black appearance package. But I’m scheduled for the 19 to be built. Fingers crossed. 

Got a question...Ford Tracking says "in production" but when I try and click on the window sticker in Mach-E, it states not available.   Got an e-mail last week that stated my production week got pushed back from 9/6 tp 9/13. Just wondering why it would say in production, but not let me see the window sticker?  Order F-350 XLT on June 1st.  Any help would be appreciated!

Welcome!

Your 2022 SuperDuty F-350 XLT is "In Production".

In Production

Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.Ford Accessories 
  • Order Confirmed 
    6/1/2021
    |

•  
  • In Production 

|

•  

31 minutes ago, Danbymayor said:

Got a question...Ford Tracking says "in production" but when I try and click on the window sticker in Mach-E, it states not available.   Got an e-mail last week that stated my production week got pushed back from 9/6 tp 9/13. Just wondering why it would say in production, but not let me see the window sticker?  Order F-350 XLT on June 1st.  Any help would be appreciated!

Welcome!

Your 2022 SuperDuty F-350 XLT is "In Production".

In Production

Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.Ford Accessories 
  • Order Confirmed 
    6/1/2021
    |

•  
  • In Production 

|

•  

Try adding your vin to this link. Then refresh.         https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

1 hour ago, Tidesright said:

The damn AS is the killer. I can’t remove spray in bed liner because it comes with the black appearance package. But I’m scheduled for the 19 to be built. Fingers crossed. 

Can u keep me posted? I have that package and that's what my dealer is claiming why I haven't heard anything since my order date

15 minutes ago, awmolq said:

Can u keep me posted? I have that package and that's what my dealer is claiming why I haven't heard anything since my order date

I ordered 6/9  F 350 cclb with UTT, Black appearance and 5th wheel  prep got scheduled 8/12 for 9/13. Was able to see my window sticker yesterday. 

23 minutes ago, awmolq said:

Yeah man now worries. I’m not expecting to see my window sticker till next week at some point, as my build day isn’t till the 19. What trim did you go with? 

So just looking for some clarification from someone with knowledge on adding packages to a scheduled vehicle. 

I ordered on 6/2, late august I was scheduled for the week of sept 27th. On sept 3rd I went into my dealership as I realized I didn’t have the 360 camera system on my order. I asked to add the UTT and the sales manager said he couldn’t as I was already scheduled to a week. He got with the GM, they said they would contact the rep and try to add it. On 7 sept, after the Labor Day weekend I checked my status through the Ford tracker and the Mach E tracker Still only showed the RCHMSL camera. I emailed the sales manager to find out what was up, he replied on 8 sept with this

“Good Morning Anthony,

Just spoke with Ford's ordering rep, She is going to try to re-add that option as it did not stick from the previous attempt. She informed me it should show updated on Friday. I will let you know if I hear anything else in the mean time.” 

can anyone with first hand knowledge let me know if this is bs or not? Seems odd that they cannot add this package to a truck that hasn’t been scheduled to a day, it’s not like it’s within a week from prod. Just most curious as to where the “Friday” falls into things.  Thanks all. 

”else in the mean time.

Edited by 1991LX

57 minutes ago, 1991LX said:

So just looking for some clarification from someone with knowledge on adding packages to a scheduled vehicle. 

I ordered on 6/2, late august I was scheduled for the week of sept 27th. On sept 3rd I went into my dealership as I realized I didn’t have the 360 camera system on my order. I asked to add the UTT and the sales manager said he couldn’t as I was already scheduled to a week. He got with the GM, they said they would contact the rep and try to add it. On 7 sept, after the Labor Day weekend I checked my status through the Ford tracker and the Mach E tracker Still only showed the RCHMSL camera. I emailed the sales manager to find out what was up, he replied on 8 sept with this

“Good Morning Anthony,

Just spoke with Ford's ordering rep, She is going to try to re-add that option as it did not stick from the previous attempt. She informed me it should show updated on Friday. I will let you know if I hear anything else in the mean time.” 

can anyone with first hand knowledge let me know if this is bs or not? Seems odd that they cannot add this package to a truck that hasn’t been scheduled to a day, it’s not like it’s within a week from prod. Just curious. Thanks all. 

”else in the mean time.

Yeah, that's about right.  Usually can add up to scheduled to the day in the past.   But, even then they had to wait and see if Ford accepted the changes or rejected them.  

47 minutes ago, slowninja14 said:

Yeah, that's about right.  Usually can add up to scheduled to the day in the past.   But, even then they had to wait and see if Ford accepted the changes or rejected them.  

Yeah more so trying to find out what’s the deal with the “should be updated Friday” comment. Wondering if it coincides with Thursday scheduling. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 1991LX said:

Yeah more so trying to find out what’s the deal with the “should be updated Friday” comment. Wondering if it coincides with Thursday scheduling. 

I added heavy duty springs to the front, after the truck was scheduled for the "week of" and my dealer had the same issue. They had to go thru the Ford Rep to get it added and it took a little time to add and confirm, but they were able to get it done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Robin Hood said:

I added heavy duty springs to the front, after the truck was scheduled for the "week of" and my dealer had the same issue. They had to go thru the Ford Rep to get it added and it took a little time to add and confirm, but they were able to get it done.

Thanks for the reply, hopefully it isn’t an issue. 

15 minutes ago, Tidesright said:

So woke up this morning and ran a quick re fresh and I now have a window sticker! This is pretty exciting. 

kind of an odd question but does anyone know if these trucks all come with a front license plate bracket? If not I guess I’ll just get one through my parts dept. 

I'm pretty sure if your state requires it it comes with the bracket. It should show license plate bracket on your window sticker. 

Edited by Dbarrett38
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tidesright said:

So woke up this morning and ran a quick re fresh and I now have a window sticker! This is pretty exciting. 

kind of an odd question but does anyone know if these trucks all come with a front license plate bracket? If not I guess I’ll just get one through my parts dept. 

Front License Plate brackets are included at no charge in any state that requires 2 plates. They're either installed at the plant or shipped with the vehicle for installation at the dealership depending on the model. If I remember correctly, they're pre-installed at the plant for Super Duty's.  

Edited by ice-capades
Additional content
  • Like 1

I've been lurking for a while but am finally frustrated enough to post even though I normally hate when people join forums just to complain. 

Short story long I ordered a 2022 F-350 Lariat Ultimate w/ Tremor Package, 6.7L diesel, black appearance package, tonneau cover, and 5th wheel prep on April 30th. I have yet to be scheduled for build or receive a VIN number. My dealer has been very responsive so I've tried to be patient but my patience is wearing thin. I never had Adaptive Steering on my build and last week after seeing @ice-capades post about commodity restrictions with the bedliner, 5th wheel prep, and tonneau cover I dropped all 3 of them from my order.

I did have to ask my dealer to submit my order to the COVP on July 2nd so that may have set me back a bit since it was ~1 month late being submitted for COVP. They weren't able to provide a COVP letter like I've seen posted here but they did give me a COVP confirmation number and said it's in "approved" status. Every time I've called Ford Marketing or checked with my dealer I've been told that my order shows as "Unscheduled Clean" and at one point in July it was showing as "Preview" which I was told meant I should be scheduled soon. I was originally a Priority 19 but am now a Priority 10. 

Since I deleted all the options that may have been holding me up and was told by my dealer that they'd have new allocation in September I fully expected to be scheduled yesterday but that didn't happen. When I asked for an update I got the following from my dealer; "Josh, the wholesale period hasn't closed, so this time next week should be the shot to schedule. I'll keep you on my list to update if that's the case."

It's starting to feel like I'm getting the runaround because the first excuse was that my order had slipped through the cracks on the COVP, then it was that I ordered a popular set of options (Tremor and Black Appearance) and Ford probably had a ton of orders wanting the same options, then it was that they're out of allocation for August but I should expect to be scheduled the first week of September, now it's that the wholesale period hasn't closed so wait for next week. To add insult to injury I've referred several friends to this dealer. One of them ordered a very similar truck to mine the first week of June and took delivery from them last week while I still can't seem to get scheduled so now I have to see his truck around town.

Is there anything else I should be asking or any other option that may be holding me up?

Final 2022 Super Duty Build Spec for Josh - Redacted.pdf