2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

9 minutes ago, CCS103 said:

Welll, well, well... I expected this thread to be flooded with excitement as lots of folks got that much anticipated email from Ford that their truck had been scheduled. Yet not a peep. Does anyone have insight into this? ?

Posted yesterday that mine has been scheduled since 8/30.  Woke up this morning with the two emails (built email and shipped email).  EXCITEMENT!!  Ordered on 5/19.  F350 Lariat Tremor w/black appearance, Lariat ult package, No AS (never had it so don't know what I am missing), and a few other things.  Also have other offsite add ons  (bedliner, console vault).

Est delivery to dealer 9/22.  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, CCS103 said:

Welll, well, well... I expected this thread to be flooded with excitement as lots of folks got that much anticipated email from Ford that their truck had been scheduled. Yet not a peep. Does anyone have insight into this? ?

People still waiting on 21’s, people waiting on 22’s, a microchip shortage, a re-design in ‘23 along with adding more driving features likely requiring more chips for ‘23.  LOL  this cluster can’t get any worse, can it?   

I started buying parts and accessories for my ‘22, I’m really hoping it shows up. ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Simple. said:

People still waiting on 21’s, people waiting on 22’s, a microchip shortage, a re-design in ‘23 along with adding more driving features likely requiring more chips for ‘23.  LOL  this cluster can’t get any worse, can it?   

I started buying parts and accessories for my ‘22, I’m really hoping it shows up. ?

I hear ya on that! Now that mine is in production I plan on buying the bed cover soon and trailer hitch once it comes in. I’m not sure if I’ll have a 3” receiver or 2-1/2”. It’s got the high capacity trailer tow so I’m guessing 3”? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SirFer said:

I've been lurking for a while but am finally frustrated enough to post even though I normally hate when people join forums just to complain. 

Short story long I ordered a 2022 F-350 Lariat Ultimate w/ Tremor Package, 6.7L diesel, black appearance package, tonneau cover, and 5th wheel prep on April 30th. I have yet to be scheduled for build or receive a VIN number. My dealer has been very responsive so I've tried to be patient but my patience is wearing thin. I never had Adaptive Steering on my build and last week after seeing @ice-capades post about commodity restrictions with the bedliner, 5th wheel prep, and tonneau cover I dropped all 3 of them from my order.

I did have to ask my dealer to submit my order to the COVP on July 2nd so that may have set me back a bit since it was ~1 month late being submitted for COVP. They weren't able to provide a COVP letter like I've seen posted here but they did give me a COVP confirmation number and said it's in "approved" status. Every time I've called Ford Marketing or checked with my dealer I've been told that my order shows as "Unscheduled Clean" and at one point in July it was showing as "Preview" which I was told meant I should be scheduled soon. I was originally a Priority 19 but am now a Priority 10. 

Since I deleted all the options that may have been holding me up and was told by my dealer that they'd have new allocation in September I fully expected to be scheduled yesterday but that didn't happen. When I asked for an update I got the following from my dealer; "Josh, the wholesale period hasn't closed, so this time next week should be the shot to schedule. I'll keep you on my list to update if that's the case."

It's starting to feel like I'm getting the runaround because the first excuse was that my order had slipped through the cracks on the COVP, then it was that I ordered a popular set of options (Tremor and Black Appearance) and Ford probably had a ton of orders wanting the same options, then it was that they're out of allocation for August but I should expect to be scheduled the first week of September, now it's that the wholesale period hasn't closed so wait for next week. To add insult to injury I've referred several friends to this dealer. One of them ordered a very similar truck to mine the first week of June and took delivery from them last week while I still can't seem to get scheduled so now I have to see his truck around town.

Is there anything else I should be asking or any other option that may be holding me up?

Final 2022 Super Duty Build Spec for Josh - Redacted.pdf

Dealer "Wholesale" allocation agreements are being completed today. Super Duty scheduling next week will be for retail orders only for expected production weeks of 10/04/2021 & 10/11/2021, per Ford. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Dealer "Wholesale" allocation agreements are being completed today. Super Duty scheduling next week will be for retail orders only for expected production weeks of 10/04/2021 & 10/11/2021, per Ford. 

This explains the crickets...

12 minutes ago, 22F350_SRW said:

Is there somewhere on the forum to find current Super Duty commodity holds?

Commodity restraints information are included, as available from Ford, in the Ford Scheduling Notes thread. The initial weekly notice is usually posted Monday afternoon and updated further as additional information is received from Ford. 

1 hour ago, Tidesright said:

I hear ya on that! Now that mine is in production I plan on buying the bed cover soon and trailer hitch once it comes in. I’m not sure if I’ll have a 3” receiver or 2-1/2”. It’s got the high capacity trailer tow so I’m guessing 3”? 

I believe if you have that and the 6.7l you have the 3”. At least that’s what I have been told.

jon 

12 minutes ago, Simple. said:

I believe if you have that and the 6.7l you have the 3”. At least that’s what I have been told.

jon 

From page 5 of the superduty order guide

3” Built Ford Tough® Trailer Hitch Receiver

F-250 – Diesel with HD Trailer Tow (535) ● ● ● ● ● ●

F-350 SRW – Diesel (4x4 164” WB and Crew Cab only) ● ● ● ● ● ●

F-350 DRW (7.3L Gas and 6.7L Diesel) and F-450

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

I've had almost the same exact thing happen to me. But I had an order in starting back on January 16th only to get my order canceled by Ford at the begging of July and had to re order July 9th. I've done some reading and people are saying to not order under our fleet account as those orders our put last in line to build. So now I have put in a second/third order on the retail side and waiting to hear if I can get my priority moved to a 1 by the regional guy since my orders have seemed to slip through the cracks as well. I'm extremely frustrated and at a loss of words anymore.

9 hours ago, DOPEY said:

Posted yesterday that mine has been scheduled since 8/30.  Woke up this morning with the two emails (built email and shipped email).  EXCITEMENT!!  Ordered on 5/19.  F350 Lariat Tremor w/black appearance, Lariat ult package, No AS (never had it so don't know what I am missing), and a few other things.  Also have other offsite add ons  (bedliner, console vault).

Est delivery to dealer 9/22.  

I’m hoping mine is similar. I originally had a 9/7 build day that got pushed to 9/9. I hoped to have an email by now, but still nothing… hoping it got built yesterday, or at least today!

Well mine is so close I can feel it. Wednesday night I checked JCT Palsapp truck was still listed as at the plant, Thursday morning listed as at Cottage Grove. Here in Minnesota a lot of vehicles go through there as it’s one of the central hubs for them to get to the Dealership’s. It’s a about a hour and a half from the dealership that I ordered from. 
F-350 Platinum Tremor with a 6.7, no sunroof, no A S, no Bedliner as I’m getting Line X.

Ordered May 15

Comfirmed May 17

Removed AS on July 22

Got a vin on August 12

Went into Production on August 30 (on maybe before cannot recall date)

Got built on August 30

Got shipped on August 31 

On 7/12/2021 at 12:43 PM, IrelandJ said:

I just texted my dealer and was told build week of August 9th. 

2022 250 4x4 CCSB Lariat

Carbonized gray

ultimate tow camera

Appearance package

20” rims

led lights

heated wheel

spay liner

Bucket/console seats

Ordered around March 25th. Small dealer in Ontario Canada. 

Truck arrived at dealer Thursday September 9th. I put a picture in the picture thread on here. 

Hi all,

New member, beeen lurking for a while, finally decided to join the party.  Ordered a 250 on July 29th, confirmed that day.  Lariat, 4x4 CC short bed, Oxford White, Baja tan, 7.3.  Last new truck was 2014.  Didn’t anticipate this but I am really getting excited about it, and can’t do a thing about it except obsessively surf the forums ?

• Like 1

Ok...something odd. I was checking the VOT page last night and the spreadsheet. I don't know why, no real reason to as my CC 6.7 Platinum F250 isn't scheduled till 10/25, but I noticed that my red square for my AS wasn't checked. I looked at the VOT page and it isn't listed as one of my accessories anymore. I had requested they drop it months ago but was told it couldn't as I had a vin. This was by the sales manager at my dealer. He is actually the only one I have dealt with so I think he is telling me straight.

Does it show up still in the accessories of anyone else's VOT listing or did I dream that it was there? I have a call into the dealer this morning to see what is up. As I have waited months extra I kinda want the AS and dropping it now after being told I couldn't is getting under my skin a bit. I hope it is just a glitch in the spreadsheet but a lot of the other trucks similar to mine that I check on didn't change so I don't know.

Thanks all

Edit 1:  So apparently vehicles with a VIN can have AS dropped off their order. I asked for it to be taken off in mid July and was told no. Low and behold a new day and 7 weeks later now it is removed. Not sure what that means about scheduling. Still have 10/25 as my build week. Now I am torn. As I waited so long for it I kind of want to keep it.

Edited by Imarkdirt

On 9/9/2021 at 5:58 PM, GCD said:

Shame that they won't lower your priority. 19 is the worst default priority. 10 would be the best. No skin off their butt to change it for you. Make sure your order doesn't have any commodity holds on it also. Browse the thread to see what some of the holds are. Good luck. I trust that you got your confirmation email from Ford on your order after COVP was submitted.

What is the tread I can't find it 

On 9/9/2021 at 5:58 PM, GCD said:

Shame that they won't lower your priority. 19 is the worst default priority. 10 would be the best. No skin off their butt to change it for you. Make sure your order doesn't have any commodity holds on it also. Browse the thread to see what some of the holds are. Good luck. I trust that you got your confirmation email from Ford on your order after COVP was submitted.

What is thread I can't find it 

3 hours ago, Imarkdirt said:

Ok...something odd. I was checking the VOT page last night and the spreadsheet. I don't know why, no real reason to as my CC 6.7 Platinum F250 isn't scheduled till 10/25, but I noticed that my red square for my AS wasn't checked. I looked at the VOT page and it isn't listed as one of my accessories anymore. I had requested they drop it months ago but was told it couldn't as I had a vin. This was by the sales manager at my dealer. He is actually the only one I have dealt with so I think he is telling me straight.

Does it show up still in the accessories of anyone else's VOT listing or did I dream that it was there? I have a call into the dealer this morning to see what is up. As I have waited months extra I kinda want the AS and dropping it now after being told I couldn't is getting under my skin a bit. I hope it is just a glitch in the spreadsheet but a lot of the other trucks similar to mine that I check on didn't change so I don't know.

Thanks all

Edit 1:  So apparently vehicles with a VIN can have AS dropped off their order. I asked for it to be taken off in mid July and was told no. Low and behold a new day and 7 weeks later now it is removed. Not sure what that means about scheduling. Still have 10/25 as my build week. Now I am torn. As I waited so long for it I kind of want to keep it.

My situation is similar. Ordered in March. After six production dates, and VIN assigned in May, my last date was Oct 25 as well. On Aug 20, my dealer supposedly deleted AS, but my date hasn't changed and it is still Oct 25. 

Priority 10 at a large Super Duty dealer. 

Edited by 2Wheel-Lee