2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

29 minutes ago, 2Wheel-Lee said:

My situation is similar. Ordered in March. After six production dates, and VIN assigned in May, my last date was Oct 25 as well. On Aug 20, my dealer supposedly deleted AS, but my date hasn't changed and it is still Oct 25. 

Priority 10 at a large Super Duty dealer. 

Yeah I got all those same dates. Id say all we can do is keep pushing and ask. I will accept it either with or without at this point. Just wish we hadn't wasted a couple of months in the process.

I don't want to cancel this order as it has been on order so long I ended up with a real deal on it. Anything off msrp seems to be hard to find. I saw one dealer selling a platinum for 9k over msrp even.

Hey all, first post here! I just placed an order for a '22 F250 XLT CCSB with the black appearance package. I noticed heated seats wasn't listed in the black appearance package features and wondering if anyone knows whether they are included or not? It's canadian order if that makes a difference. Also not a big deal if they aren't included I am just curious being as the black appearance package is a higher cost then the premium package I was hoping it might get snuck in there lol.

1 hour ago, Shane60 said:

Hey all, first post here! I just placed an order for a '22 F250 XLT CCSB with the black appearance package. I noticed heated seats wasn't listed in the black appearance package features and wondering if anyone knows whether they are included or not? It's canadian order if that makes a difference. Also not a big deal if they aren't included I am just curious being as the black appearance package is a higher cost then the premium package I was hoping it might get snuck in there lol.

Check the 2022 F-Series Super Duty Order Guide which is available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ronix28 said:

Hey guys,

for those whose trucks have been built. about how far out were you guys able to pull up your window sticker before your truck went into production? 

Being built this week. VIN a month ago and window sticker this past week.

Hi , newby here. Been looking through the Q’s and A’s , getting some great info and certainly seeing I’m far from alone in being excited about my first ever truck and for that matter, first ever new vehicle of any type. 

F250 Lariat, 7.3, cclb, Antimatter blue (gulp).Ordered 8/15, confirmed 8/16, first build week 9/20, then moved up to 9/13! Wow, that’s tomorrow!! Had VIN in two weeks, (almost peed my pants), window sticker on 9/10. No AS, sprayed liner or any of that stuff, seems like that would have helped to move things along. 

Must be one of the lucky ones, I see some of you have been waiting months. Bummer, that would eat me up, hope you are all finally satisfied when Henry gives up. 

Can’t wait to bring that baby home. 

Edited by StevoF250
Wrong color entered!

13 minutes ago, GCD said:

This is where I got my window sticker first. Wasn't available on the Ford tracker until the next day.

Mine is not showing on up yet so I will try this upcoming week. But it definitely starting to feel like it’s getting real haha 

thank guys. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GCD said:

This is where I got my window sticker first. Wasn't available on the Ford tracker until the next day.

Mine is not showing on up yet so I will try this upcoming week. But it definitely starting to feel like it’s getting real haha 

thank guys. 

Alright gentlemen. I have two trucks on order one with AS which has had about 8 schedule weeks non will stick due to AS and just now I just received this email. So it just went from 10/15 to new date. In reality I don’t expect for this truck to be built this year the way this is going. As of right now my other order is schedule to be built the week of 9/20. No AS 

559A0464-B1BC-4752-9069-344470794EAD.jpeg

Just received my first email that truck is scheduled to be built have 2 orders 1st order was 3/18 f350 super duty platinum no as priority code 02 5 weeks ago 2nd order which is the one  scheduled to be built 10/18 is same exact truck ordered 8/30 and was a priority 10 but moved to priority 01 this past Tuesday. I will cancel 1st order and take the one that’s scheduled already dealer 2 has been great with communication !!!! I at least feel its real now with a vin number 

180D257D-B20E-4C7B-BCE1-D184ADF975E8.jpeg

The 450 Platinum I originally ordered had AS. I just got the e-mail that now says Nov 8. When I got the notification that it was previously Oct 25, I cancelled AS - or at least I asked the dealer and he said he cancelled it. However, when I click on the link in the Ford e-mail that shows details about my truck, it still shows AS is there. Did the dealer delete it, or do those details continue to show, even though it was supposedly changed?

Edited by 2Wheel-Lee

13 hours ago, Ronix said:

Hey guys,

for those whose trucks have been built. about how far out were you guys able to pull up your window sticker before your truck went into production? 

About a week - 10 days before scheduled build date.  All other estimated dates have been on point.  No AS but did order spray in bed liner.  Hoping for delivery within a week.

Good morning everyone, hope everybody's trucks are coming along well.

My truck moved to "In Production" last week and looking at the Ford-Trucks spreadsheet my truck was sent to plant on 9/8 so I am guessing it will be built either 9/15 or 9/16 so I am very excited! I also was able to pull up my window sticker, attached here. Apologies in advance if this has already been asked but I have a question or two about the window sticker. What do the TRD/RAMP/CAMP letters mean at the top of the window sticker? Also, I have seen other window stickers with "Blend Numbers" but mine doesn't seem to have one, is that something that is added later?
91341955_WindowSticker.thumb.jpg.e454af2b247efb75d8efac61c800219a.jpg
Thank you all in advance!

Edited by jdmonroe9
Pic of window sticker instead of PDF
  • Like 1