2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, cjrazus1 said:

My dealer just txt me that my KR, Drw 4x4, FX4, AS, active CC, spray in bed liner, retractable tonneau, 5th wheel prep, and self placed trailer camera is scheduled for 10/25 build week.  Ordered 7/13, no VIN yet.  Happy birthday to me!

You give me hope! I ordered F-450, crew, KR, AS, Cameras, Fx4, Antimatter Blue, 5th wheel prep but no bedliner or cover on 8/2. Hope I'm only a month behind you! Ordered through Military Auto Sales and they said delivery expected Dec 26th

Edited by GynormousMellon

5 hours ago, JKinTx said:

That IS interesting. I have it on my '20 F150 and I like it. I'll mull it over for a few more days. 

Not sure if I was clear. The 17 probably had AS, but if it did it was turned off. I'm not a fan of driver assist features. The 19 and the 22 do not have AS. I was trying to give a comparison of model years, not AS to non-AS. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cjrazus1 said:

My dealer just txt me that my KR, Drw 4x4, FX4, AS, active CC, spray in bed liner, retractable tonneau, 5th wheel prep, and self placed trailer camera is scheduled for 10/25 build week.  Ordered 7/13, no VIN yet.  Happy birthday to me!

If it’s scheduled you have a VIN. 

14 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

The steering in my 2022 seems a lot more sensitive, walks around a little more at speed, than my 19 or 17. Did you notice that as well?

Actually I feel like the steering in my 22 is much better than my 19, i have almost no bump steer, my 19 you hit a bump in the road youd notice it.  my 19 with AS the steering wheel was always just a little off center when driving even after being aligned several times to try to correct it.  my 22 is dead center. 

9 minutes ago, Tidesright said:

It seems that they’re building plenty with spray in liner and 5th wheel prep. Which is good news for all! 

Seems that way. Although I thought their was a commodity issue with that. I’m still waiting on my second order which will probably never be built. But it has AS already had about 7 different built days 

25 minutes ago, Ronix said:

Seems that way. Although I thought their was a commodity issue with that. I’m still waiting on my second order which will probably never be built. But it has AS already had about 7 different built days 

True that commodity issue I believe effected non scheduled trucks only. 

3 hours ago, GynormousMellon said:

You give me hope! I ordered F-450, crew, KR, AS, Cameras, Fx4, Antimatter Blue, 5th wheel prep but no bedliner or cover on 8/2. Hope I'm only a month behind you! Ordered through Military Auto Sales and they said delivery expected Dec 26th

That “might make sense” as to some of the data and build dates.  KR builds so far have not been effected by the AS per some of the releases about material shortages. There also appears to be a lot of Platinums being built on 10/25.  So I am hoping some of the commodities we need are becoming available.  Good luck with your new purchase and thank you for serving.  

• Like 1

My dealer keeps telling me commodities are the problem with my build. I ordered on 4/30, had my build scheduled on 8/12 for the week of 9/27. Then starting on 9/4 I got moved to 9/27 then 10/18 and this morning got an email moving me to 10/11. I guess maybe the last move to 10/11 indicates things getting a little better. I sure hope so.

2 hours ago, Specialkaye said:

If it’s scheduled you have a VIN. 

Just reporting what I was told via my dealer.  Trying to give some insight or hope to everyone on this forum that is waiting.  The dealer hasn’t lied to me yet, I check in once a month not trying to be a pain. 

Alright just pulled up my window sticker. Ordered 8/18 got a confirmation email the next day.  scheduled for production 9/20. 
Platinum tremor no AS as this is my second order. I do have spray bed liner and 5th wheel prep Package. 

I wish I could be that lucky. My AS is canceled now. Hope I get scheduled. I ordered in March.

Edited by Imarkdirt
Missing quote

I ordered my Lariat 350 cc lb 6.7 srw on 8-20 with the confirmation email 8-21 priority 10, no AS or active cruise, and not a peep yet. I knew it was going to be a wait as the dealer said 8-12 weeks with a possible January delivery, but reading others posts on here makes me wonder just how many retail trucks are actually waiting in the order banks when we know they can roll 1300/day off the line.

Woke up this morning and my excitement diminished.  Originally showed my truck was built on 8/31, showed shipped (in transit) on 9/10 with a scheduled delivery date to the dealership of 9/22.  Got an email overnight that it is now scheduled to be delivered 10/18.  Anyone else having this happen?  

Crying on the inside

Truck is moving from KTP to Illinois (about 30 miles east of St Louis).

9 hours ago, cjrazus1 said:

I might add.  I asked the salesman to check the VVR last Friday.  He had no problem telling me still no movement… clean/unscheduled.   Got a unsolicited txt today at noon with the build week 10/25.  

You can't have a "Build Week" and still have "Unscheduled/Clean" status. If you want confirmation, have your Dealer send you a copy of the Vehicle Visibility Report which will also provide the VIN number. 

33 minutes ago, Tidesright said:

I would venture to say a lot more than people think. The fact that they can roll 1300/day is incredible. I would love to see that operation! 

Me too. I saw a youtube video of the plant and it looks pretty impressive.

Edited by Suncoast
  • Like 6

13 hours ago, Ronix said:

Alright just pulled up my window sticker. Ordered 8/18 got a confirmation email the next day.  scheduled for production 9/20. 
Platinum tremor no AS as this is my second order. I do have spray bed liner and 5th wheel prep Package. 

I'm scheduled for the same day, but no window sticker yet.

I'm scheduled for 9/21 and got my window sticker last night!  Very excited.

18 minutes ago, cmk1981 said:

I'm scheduled for the same day, but no window sticker yet.

My window sticker wasn't showing up on the normal ford tracker (even though it did switch to "in production" but it pulled up on the Mach E tracker.  Today however it IS pulling up on the normal ford tracker too..