2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

12 minutes ago, tdbohannon said:

I'm scheduled for 9/21 and got my window sticker last night!  Very excited.

My window sticker wasn't showing up on the normal ford tracker (even though it did switch to "in production" but it pulled up on the Mach E tracker.  Today however it IS pulling up on the normal ford tracker too..

I was checking on Mach E tracker too.  Oh well, it'll show up sometime.

3 hours ago, ice-capades said:

You can't have a "Build Week" and still have "Unscheduled/Clean" status. If you want confirmation, have your Dealer send you a copy of the Vehicle Visibility Report which will also provide the VIN number. 

I’m saying when I called the dealer Friday he showed me a pic of the VVR screen “clean/unscheduled “.  Status must have changed between Friday and yesterday/Wednesday because he txt me and said I now have a build week of 10/25.  

15 minutes ago, cjrazus1 said:

I’m saying when I called the dealer Friday he showed me a pic of the VVR screen “clean/unscheduled “.  Status must have changed between Friday and yesterday/Wednesday because he txt me and said I now have a build week of 10/25.  

Okay but not typical timing as scheduling is almost always done on Thursday's. 

• Thanks 1

Finally! Just got my production email and VIN from Ford!

Build week 10/18/21

Ordered: 4/20 (XLT F350 6.7 w/Tremor)

Order Changed, 7/13/21

22 F-350 6.7 Lariat Value Tremor Black appearance
Mud flaps
Tonneau Cover
No 360 camera

No moonroof

Cab lights
Up switches
5th wheel prep
Heated steering
Carpet Delete

Key fob auto start

Not sure if I'll regret not getting the 360 camera

Edited by Baddestt

On 9/15/2021 at 11:26 AM, Husker1 said:

Dealer just called and stated Regional office just bumped me from 12 to Priority 02.   I'm hoping that next week I get scheduled.  Dealer said I might still get picked today or tomorrow, but I'm not sure I believe that.   I placed my order back in July.  Don't know what commodity is holding me up?  5th wheel or spray in bed liner.

I wonder if his being a very rural dealer, impacts the number of super duties get scheduled.

Interesting.  I tried to remove AS from my F-450 Platinum order this morning and was told I had been changed to Priority 02 and removing it would probably delay my order as it would put me back at Priority 19.  My dealer and the Ford Customer hotline insist that AS is not holding it up.  Not sure what to think anymore!

Well... I received the notice for scheduled production.

07-03-21 - Ordered at dealership. Platinum F350 Fully Loaded with Adaptive Steering and 5th Wheel Package

07-13-21 - Order confirmed by Ford

08-20-21 - Changed from Platinum to comparably equipped King Ranch including Adaptive Steering and 5th Wheel Package ( This was done due to production info posted here.)

09-16-21 - Production scheduled for 10-11-21

Delivery TBD

2 hours ago, Bama-Hoosier said:

We are excited to let you know your 2022 Super Duty F-450 Platinum Crew Cab has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of October 18, 2021.

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 10.38.54 AM.png

Attached image says order was confirmed on 06/03/2021 and nothing about the order actually being scheduled. 

I asked this a month or so ago and no one replied. Is anyone else ordered using a Fleet Program? I ordered a F350 XL CC DRW 6.2 gas bed delete on 6-7-21. I have a Mfg priority of M1 (1st week in Dec.) Ice told me in an earlier post that fleet orders are pushed to the back of the line. I was wondering if anyone else was in the same boat as me? Also, Ice if your reading this are fleet orders still "on schedule" or as close as anything else is to on schedule?

Just spoke with sales manager and he confirmed VVR shows my truck is in South Carolina.  Checked the CSX automated line using the rail car number and it is empty and back in Kentucky.  So assuming the truck has been offloaded and is in a rail yard waiting on car hauler to bring the beast up to dealership.  Hoping to be behind the wheel within a week.

1 hour ago, Beefmaster said:

I asked this a month or so ago and no one replied. Is anyone else ordered using a Fleet Program? I ordered a F350 XL CC DRW 6.2 gas bed delete on 6-7-21. I have a Mfg priority of M1 (1st week in Dec.) Ice told me in an earlier post that fleet orders are pushed to the back of the line. I was wondering if anyone else was in the same boat as me? Also, Ice if your reading this are fleet orders still "on schedule" or as close as anything else is to on schedule?

Fleet scheduling is a totally different process with Fleet Priority Codes referencing a desired production week. Fleet orders for December production won't start scheduling until 10/14/2021. 

4 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Okay but not typical timing as scheduling is almost always done on Thursday's. 

I understand.   I got a follow up screen shot of the Ford email with my name on it and my VIN today from my dealer with build week 10/25.  I am confused as to why it wasn’t sent to my email?  I got the original order confirmation email from Ford so they have my email address.  
Either way, I am thankful to be one of the “chosen ones”.  ?

Edited by cjrazus1