2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Just got scheduled today for week of 10/4 today, F250 6.7 XLTw/ BLACK APPEARANCE PACK, REMOTE START, ETC.

Ordered 6/7, had to cancel XLT tremor and re-order 7/15. Got changed to priority code 1 last week. If anyone else got screwed out XLT tremor Ford regional is approving PC bumps for that reason if you re-ordered. Good luck to everyone else on there orders! 

Edited by Sauve777

10 hours ago, DOPEY said:

Woke up this morning and my excitement diminished.  Originally showed my truck was built on 8/31, showed shipped (in transit) on 9/10 with a scheduled delivery date to the dealership of 9/22.  Got an email overnight that it is now scheduled to be delivered 10/18.  Anyone else having this happen?  

Crying on the inside

Truck is moving from KTP to Illinois (about 30 miles east of St Louis).

Posted this earlier today….at about 1500 the Mach-E site showed the truck delivered while Ford site showed ETA 18 Oct. Called and truck is at the dealership. Pick it up Saturday 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DOPEY said:

Posted this earlier today….at about 1500 the Mach-E site showed the truck delivered while Ford site showed ETA 18 Oct. Called and truck is at the dealership. Pick it up Saturday 

Mine shows delivery on the 24th through the 30th, my truck has been sitting on a rail car in South Carolina since Monday....

The dealer told me it getting off loaded and put on a Transit truck Monday, checked in yesterday and apparently it's still on the Railcar.

Just a couple hour drive from my house and the Dealer.... ?

Next time I order a truck I'm going to order it from the closest dealer to the Kentucky plant....

Screw all this shipping and waiting

Edited by IUEC135ELEVATOR

24 minutes ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

Mine shows delivery on the 24th through the 30th, my truck has been sitting on a rail car in South Carolina since Monday....

The dealer told me it getting off loaded and put on a Transit truck Monday, checked in yesterday and apparently it's still on the Railcar.

Next time I order a truck I'm going to order it from the closest dealer to the Kentucky plant....

Mine is showing on a rail car in Louisville, KY. On its way to South Jersey!

1 hour ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

SD's come from KTP to a railyard here in Shelbyville, KY. The dealer here is O'Brien Ford, where I ordered my 22 SD. Asked the sales manager how trucks get sent from the yard to the dealership, he said sometimes they wait and fill a transport, other times they'll put it on a flatbed and drive it over, nothing consistent. A big dealership in Louisville, that might have better allotment, is Bill Collins Ford. There's also All State Ford, which is primarily a truck dealership. 

2 hours ago, heavyd said:

Does anyone know if the winch option or retractable tonneau cover are commodity issues?

I ordered a 350 king ranch ultimate, tremor, winch, bed liner, tonneau cover.

My platinum F450 just got scheduled today and I have the retractable tonneau cover, spray in bed liner and 5th wheel kit. I am sure the only thing that was holding mine was the AS that was removed by my dealer a few weeks ago.

6 hours ago, tremor22 said:

1121 this morning I got the email saying to be built week of 10/4..f350 Lariat tremor with adaptive cruise lariat ultimate  

ordered and confirmed 8/19

I ordered same day as you and from Chapman too. I didn’t get scheduled today but hopefully will next week. Glad to see some other Chapman orders.

28 minutes ago, Nighthawk37 said:

SD's come from KTP to a railyard here in Shelbyville, KY. The dealer here is O'Brien Ford, where I ordered my 22 SD. Asked the sales manager how trucks get sent from the yard to the dealership, he said sometimes they wait and fill a transport, other times they'll put it on a flatbed and drive it over, nothing consistent. A big dealership in Louisville, that might have better allotment, is Bill Collins Ford. There's also All State Ford, which is primarily a truck dealership. 

2 hours ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

Well my dealer is 40 miles from KTP , my truck was released on 09/03 and it still has not shipped.There is no rhyme or reason just have to have patience.

15 minutes ago, Oldfordguy said:

Well my dealer is 40 miles from KTP , my truck was released on 09/03 and it still has not shipped.There is no rhyme or reason just have to have patience.

I think that would be harder to deal with than what I have to (not scheduled, no confirmation email). Knowing your truck is done and just sitting around waiting for a short ride to your dealer would suck. Hope you get it soon.

Getting Excited. Ordered F350 King Ranch  Ultimate Package DRW with the 6.7. Ordered on 8/16, confirmation email on 8/17 and just received my build week email today 9/16. Ford has my build week of 10/18. I think I did pretty good. Sounds like a lot of guys are taking delivery unexpectedly about 2 weeks earlier than planned (according to a good handful on the posts on the “show me your delivered trucks” discussion). Fingers crossed that happens to me. I had to trade my 17 in a couple weeks ago and the days I can’t ride the Harley to work I’m stuck in a 06 Escape that was my oldest sons car and has been sitting for about 2 years, kind of a big change from my 17 F-350. To boot it’s a real peach of a car too! This will be my 4th F350 since I made my switch from GM to Ford and have never regretted a day since. 

Hey guys

Hopefully everyone or a lot of you got lucky,  and heard something yesterday Regarding your trucks. 

does anyone know about how long it takes from truck went into production to built? I know the Ford tracker doesn’t update frequently just trying to gauge what an average time frame is, I know it’s all different for everyone. Spray bed liner ect. 

thanks guys. 

my schedule for production isn’t till the week of the 20th but window sticker is pulling up. 

Well, fortune smiled on me big time. Ordered 8/15, F250 was built this week and this morning I got notification that it had shipped!!

ETA between 10/3 -10/9. 

Yeeehaaaaa. Can’t wait to see my shiny new baby. 

Thanks to you all for information and tips gathered during only the last few weeks. 

Sincerely hope you all get yours before 2022.

Steve

Original week from Ford posted on 8/19 was 9/20 and that was brought forward to 9/13 two weeks later. Found the window sticker by using this link found on one of the forums.Thanks to whoever posted it up. 

www.windowstickerforddirect/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

Enter your vin and it should come up. 

Hope this helps. 

20 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Fleet scheduling is a totally different process with Fleet Priority Codes referencing a desired production week. Fleet orders for December production won't start scheduling until 10/14/2021. 

I've had an order in on the fleet side since January 16th for a F250. Then Ford canceled my order at the begging of July and I had to re-order again and still haven't seen or heard anything. The process for me has not been a good one. It would of been nice to know that Ford is putting the Fleet orders on the back burner from the very beginning. Doesn't make sense as we have a lot of other Ford vehicles but I guess that's what you get for trying to maintain some loyalty. Thinking maybe I should buy GM. I get the entire parts and labor shortage as we are in it as well but after 10 months I'm not buying it anymore. Especially when I see constant examples of people ordering and having there trucks delivered in 3-5 months. 

@ACC2420 it seems your dealer should be making the necessary adjustments to your order to get a better chance at scheduling. Every dealer has known for months that fleet orders are on the back burner. In fact I’m pretty sure they were aware of it when you re-ordered in July. Your dealer should have changed the order to retail or at least talked to you about options they have to improve your chances at getting scheduled.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 1TonOFun said:

@ACC2420 it seems your dealer should be making the necessary adjustments to your order to get a better chance at scheduling. Every dealer has known for months that fleet orders are on the back burner. In fact I’m pretty sure they were aware of it when you re-ordered in July. Your dealer should have changed the order to retail or at least talked to you about options they have to improve your chances at getting scheduled.

The fleet scheduling process hasn't changed and the lead times for OTD (Order to Delivery) are much longer for fleet orders as has always been the case. The customer should know what the Fleet Priority Code is and what the requested production week is. It's not simply a matter of Ford putting fleet orders on the "back burner" or a Dealer "making necessary adjustments" or changing the order to a retail order type. Fleet ordering, scheduling, pricing, incentives, invoicing and registration requirements are all different from that for retail customer orders. Ford releases an updated FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) every Friday that includes updated Fleet scheduling information and averages about 15 pages of content. There are ways to make the scheduling system work, with limitations, but I'm not about to share a course on fleet scheduling and/or troubleshooting. 

44 minutes ago, 1TonOFun said:

I appreciate the information. From my own research I did find that out and I did make them put in a retail order for me. Just don't know what else to do after I've been waiting for 10 months since I started this whole process. 

• Like 1