2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

49 minutes ago, Nighthawk37 said:

I’m curious about this as well. 
It says the M275 ELD with axle codes X3J, X3E, and X4M have no availability. I can’t find any mention of those codes in the buyers guide, my order sheet, or when I built a truck last night on the website. 
F250 7.3L SRW 4x4 w/4.30 gears. Do I have the affected axle? If so, then I’ll hold off canceling the bed liner since it won’t matter at this point.

What is the link to the commodities list please 

Last Thursday, 9/16, I got a VIN and build week of October 18th directly from Ford via email (originally xlt tremor order 4/20, changed to lariat 7/13)

2022 F350 Lariat Value 6.7 w/Tremor package, soft tonneau, mud flaps, black appearance package (spray in included)

The new scheduling notes with all the commodity issues only affects Unscheduled orders? Is there a potential those already scheduled (like myself) could get productions dates pushed back due to commodity"

48 minutes ago, Baddestt said:

Last Thursday, 9/16, I got a VIN and build week of October 18th directly from Ford via email (originally xlt tremor order 4/20, changed to lariat 7/13)

2022 F350 Lariat Value 6.7 w/Tremor package, soft tonneau, mud flaps, black appearance package (spray in included)

The new scheduling notes with all the commodity issues only affects Unscheduled orders? Is there a potential those already scheduled (like myself) could get productions dates pushed back due to commodity"

I asked the same question and was told yes. Luckily it didn’t happen to me. I was worried about the spray in liner which comes with the black appearance. 

13 minutes ago, Tidesright said:

I asked the same question and was told yes. Luckily it didn’t happen to me. I was worried about the spray in liner which comes with the black appearance. 

Yes as in production dates could get pushed back? I'm like you and did black appearance package which has the spray in bed liner....kind of stupid ford wouldn't just build it and then get a spray in bed liner from someone local (I.e. linex or rhino linings)

9 minutes ago, mikejones202 said:

Yes as in production dates could get pushed back? I'm like you and did black appearance package which has the spray in bed liner....kind of stupid ford wouldn't just build it and then get a spray in bed liner from someone local (I.e. linex or rhino linings)

I don’t want to speak for anyone, but I’m pretty sure Ice has addressed this on numerous occasions and any restrictions apply ONLY to unscheduled orders.  

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, 1991LX said:

I don’t want to speak for anyone, but I’m pretty sure Ice has addressed this on numerous occasions and any restrictions apply ONLY to unscheduled orders.  

You’re right BUT,  I was scheduled and was told by him that it can still be pushed back. Like I said it didn’t happen, but was told it was a possibility. 

58 minutes ago, mikejones202 said:

Correct, It can get pushed back or in some cases I’ve seen even bumped up! 

Edited by Tidesright

2 hours ago, Tidesright said:

Awesome. Congrats! 

anyone know where the rail car the truck is on can be found? It will just give me something else to track at this point. I have the most recent VVR but I don’t see it on there. 

It's on the Vehicle Visibility Report. Your Dealer just isn't providing the part that would display the rail carrier and rail car number information.