2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, Tidesright said:

Ice this is what I got from them. Shows Ramp 8P maybe it hasn’t gotten on a rail car yet?

41406B8B-D846-4BD7-83E5-9917D8A29F54.jpeg

I called my sales manager last week and he was looking at the VVR while we talked.  He gave me the rail car number and confirmed it was CSX.  I called the CSX automated line, gave the car number on the prompt and it gave me the car location.

• Like 1

Ice-- My apologies if this has already been discussed, but question regarding spray in liner constraints. Does this constraint apply to those with the Black Appearance Package? or those who added the spray in liner as an option? 

I've seen some peeps mention their recent schedules include black appearance packages.

Also, along with the retractable truck bed cover, I've seen shortages with this as well. Should this shortage component be canceled and done aftermarket too? Or are there temporary shortages making this commodity short for a limited time?

I am doing my spray-in bed liner aftermarket.

Just trying to find out what kind of waiting game is going on the bed covers.

6 hours ago, MikeK said:

I called my sales manager last week and he was looking at the VVR while we talked.  He gave me the rail car number and confirmed it was CSX.  I called the CSX automated line, gave the car number on the prompt and it gave me the car location.

I may give that a shot tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, TraderLeric said:

Finally showing “in production” on my 3/24 order.  Assigned to 9/27 build day.  Also can see window sticker, and shows “convoy” at the bottom.  Does that mean it’s getting truck shipped?  Do they know that already?  I’m reasonably far from the plant, in MN.

Forget the "Convoy" reference on the Window Sticker. Except for dealerships that are within a few hours of a plant, the vast majority (90% plus) of vehicles are shipped by rail to a final ramp where they are transferred to a car carrier firm for final delivery.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, 22F350_SRW said:

I got an email from Ford stating I was scheduled for 10/18 then two days later I got another email saying I was 9/27.  I have heard from others that the window sticker is usually available about a week before the scheduled build date.  Is that correct?

That is correct. 

12 minutes ago, 22F350_SRW said:

So if I still don't have a window sticker does that mean that the truck is not going to be built next week, or still to early?

I wouldn't worry yet.  9/27 is Monday so it could be built anytime next week. I've read some people not get their sticker till day of.   But I'd guess yours should be available by Saturday. 

6 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Forget the "Convoy" reference on the Window Sticker. Except for dealerships that are within a few hours of a plant, the vast majority (90% plus) of vehicles are shipped by rail to a final ramp where they are transferred to a car carrier firm for final delivery.  

Thank you, was expecting rail given the distance.

2 hours ago, 22F350_SRW said:

I got an email from Ford stating I was scheduled for 10/18 then two days later I got another email saying I was 9/27.  I have heard from others that the window sticker is usually available about a week before the scheduled build date.  Is that correct?

I got mine for build day 9/27 just this morning.  Changed to in production starting last night.

• Like 1

I have a truck on order and they emailed me about 2 weeks ago with a build date of 10-25 I think and provided me with the vin number. Can anyone provide me with the actual link for the mack e tracker website? I googled it and tried one of them and it said it was unable to locate this truck. Thanks all

8 hours ago, HarryTaint said:

I can't get any info on my order. Dealer seems very annoyed when I ask for any updates. Ordered F250 Platinum on Aug 24, and like many have heard nothing. Was hoping to at least get an email confirming they have received the order or something. 

I've got the same issue. I ordered a f350 lariat with black out, ult package and ult towing pack. Basically everything except adaptive steering. I ordered mine back May 20th. All I keep hearing is its delayed from the spray in bedliner. I keep seeing all these trucks getting scheduled and delivered with the spray in bed liner. I also didn't get a confirmation email. I was told I'm at a priority 10. But doesn't seem it's helping any. 

4 hours ago, OREGUNFIRE said:

I have a truck on order and they emailed me about 2 weeks ago with a build date of 10-25 I think and provided me with the vin number. Can anyone provide me with the actual link for the mack e tracker website? I googled it and tried one of them and it said it was unable to locate this truck. Thanks all

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details

• Like 1