2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

So along with having my dealer check to see where my truck is since it said shipped 9/18. I also hopped over to the vehicle locator section on this forum. Both are acknowledging that the vehicle says shipped but niether have any other information but that. Est delivery is 10/3-10/9 while the transit day is at 11. Any thoughts ? 

43 minutes ago, Graham Ford said:

Looks like my truck will be built in the next couple days. WS has 9/20 as the date. Are they building trucks this weekend?

I had my build week listed as 9/20 also…. and that’s all I’ve heard since.  I was hoping to see it by October if it got built.  We get deliveries by truck within a week here.  

My truck was built on 9-21.  It says estimated to be delivered in 19 days with an ETA end date of 10-13.  I have no shipment date posted or transit date in the mach-e site.  Mach-e site is only site updated on the ford site it still says scheduled and not built.  Any other additional site I can use to track if it has shipped or not?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bryanjones said:

My truck was built on 9-21.  It says estimated to be delivered in 19 days with an ETA end date of 10-13.  I have no shipment date posted or transit date in the mach-e site.  Mach-e site is only site updated on the ford site it still says scheduled and not built.  Any other additional site I can use to track if it has shipped or not?

Maybe try this??

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/

10 hours ago, bryanjones said:

https://palsapp.com/

21 hours ago, danielj said:

I've got the same issue. I ordered a f350 lariat with black out, ult package and ult towing pack. Basically everything except adaptive steering. I ordered mine back May 20th. All I keep hearing is its delayed from the spray in bedliner. I keep seeing all these trucks getting scheduled and delivered with the spray in bed liner. I also didn't get a confirmation email. I was told I'm at a priority 10. But doesn't seem it's helping any. 

I ordered about the same thing no moonroof. Got the 5th wheel prep also. June 9 order was built Sept 14 shipped on the 16th. There is no rhyme or reason to how things are scheduled. 

23 hours ago, 22F350_SRW said:

Is your truck in production or has it shipped?

11 hours ago, Jeepguru said:

Window sticker popped up last week Monday, status changed to in production this week Monday.  No changes since then, I just keep waiting. 

Guess I spoke too soon. Got an email at 4am today saying it’s built and is awaiting shipping.  
Grey Tremor, Blackout, Ult Lariat, Ult towing, 5th/Gooseneck prep,  and whatever trappings come along with all of those.  Just about everything but adaptive & moonleak.

Edit; Just got a call from my dealer saying the truck is on a semi and should be here Monday or Tuesday!

Edited by Jeepguru
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Dbarrett38 said:

I ordered about the same thing no moonroof. Got the 5th wheel prep also. June 9 order was built Sept 14 shipped on the 16th. There is no rhyme or reason to how things are scheduled. 

I too ordered the f250 lariat, dsl 4x4 cc with black out that includes the spay in bedliner, 5th wheel and gooseneck NO "AS". Ordered on 8-9-21 emailed by ford on 9-16 with a build date of 10-25 (hopefully). My order priority code was a 10 from the start. Dealer called me the same day I got the email with the build date just to make sure I received the email from ford, he said his dealer got notification of 15 of their trucks that were on order got the same build date. 

Have you talked to your dealer just for an update?

Good luck, 

On 9/23/2021 at 11:52 PM, danielj said:

I've got the same issue. I ordered a f350 lariat with black out, ult package and ult towing pack. Basically everything except adaptive steering. I ordered mine back May 20th. All I keep hearing is its delayed from the spray in bedliner. I keep seeing all these trucks getting scheduled and delivered with the spray in bed liner. I also didn't get a confirmation email. I was told I'm at a priority 10. But doesn't seem it's helping any. 

I too ordered the f250 lariat, dsl 4x4 cc with black out that includes the spay in bedliner, 5th wheel and gooseneck NO "AS". Ordered on 8-9-21 emailed by ford on 9-16 with a build date of 10-25 (hopefully). My order priority code was a 10 from the start. Dealer called me the same day I got the email with the build date just to make sure I received the email from ford, he said his dealer got notification of 15 of their trucks that were on order got the same build date. 

Good luck, 

4 hours ago, OREGUNFIRE said:

Good luck, 

•  

I have asked them a few times. All they say is the bed liner is my only delay. I might need to go back in and make them look more into it. It's good to know others are getting the bedliner. But also very frustrating I'm getting skipped over. Maybe I need to go to another dealer. 

1 hour ago, danielj said:

I have asked them a few times. All they say is the bed liner is my only delay. I might need to go back in and make them look more into it. It's good to know others are getting the bedliner. But also very frustrating I'm getting skipped over. Maybe I need to go to another dealer. 

If you have not gotten an email from ford stating that your order is confirmed, I would ask the dealer to provide you with the order confirmation from ford. My dealer in Boise ID has been completely forthcoming and even called me to let me know I should be getting emails from ford with updates. I received an email from ford 3 days after I ordered the truck saying they had the order and a link to track the process. The only thing that was available for the Lariat that I didnt order was the sunroof, Adaptive steering, plow package and maybe a few other little things. MSRP for the truck was $78,120 I think.   

Edited by OREGUNFIRE

2 hours ago, OREGUNFIRE said:

If you have not gotten an email from ford stating that your order is confirmed, I would ask the dealer to provide you with the order confirmation from ford. My dealer in Boise ID has been completely forthcoming and even called me to let me know I should be getting emails from ford with updates. I received an email from ford 3 days after I ordered the truck saying they had the order and a link to track the process. The only thing that was available for the Lariat that I didnt order was the sunroof, Adaptive steering, plow package and maybe a few other little things. MSRP for the truck was $78,120 I think.   

What dealer did you use? I'm in marsing. My dealer is in meridian. Boise isn't far if I need to change dealers.