2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

25 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

To those that have been able to view their window stickers, how far out from your build week was it available?

Just asking because my build week is 10/18. I havent received any other emails from ford stating a pushback in scheduling.

Thanks

Window sticker was issued to me 9/24 and sent to plant...Build week of 9/27... went to production 10/5 and technically finished building 10/8.... still waiting for it to he shipped... lol

10 minutes ago, PhoenixOdin77 said:

Window sticker was issued to me 9/24 and sent to plant...Build week of 9/27... went to production 10/5 and technically finished building 10/8.... still waiting for it to he shipped... lol

Thank you, hope you get your rig soon.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tremor22 said:

Yes! Thank you exactly what I was hoping for. Built 10/7 

Once loaded, they will ride the rails all the way to Chester PA and sit at the intermediate yard until there is room in Twin Oaks for off loading.. Once off loaded in Twin Oaks, the truck will be assigned for delivery. I am not sure how Chapman does it, but Kennedy uses a smaller, private hauling service and has better grip on the moves....

ALL 3 of ours arrived just about 1 week BEFORE the final estimated delivery date listed ( ETA) .. With the exception of our F250 Lariat, that was delivered BEFORE the estimated SHIPPING date..

On 10/9/2021 at 9:49 PM, PhoenixOdin77 said:

I was able to add mine to Ford Pass today as well... still hasn't shipped as per the 4 difference trackers I use lol... Delivery ETA date did move up 3 days. Hope yours arrives early 

Were you able to activate the truck in Ford Pass?  

23 minutes ago, 22F350_SRW said:

Were you able to activate the truck in Ford Pass?  

Honestly I haven't tried... I figure that you have to have the truck with you to activate it anyhow... the off chance they have the truck on and I try to do it then some guy at KTP is probably just going to hit "Deny" lol... and again the other 10 times I may or may not do after the 1st one just because it did something the 1st time lol

3 hours ago, Hamilton said:

To those that have been able to view their window stickers, how far out from your build week was it available?

Just asking because my build week is 10/18. I havent received any other emails from ford stating a pushback in scheduling.

Thanks

Mine has a build week of this week (10/11) and mine was sent to plant on the 7th and thats when my window sticker was available....based on the spreadsheet on the FTE forum, i'm not expecting mine to get built til the end of the week or the weekend. Seems they are running about 8-10 days to build after being sent to the plant. Fingers crossed this happens as I was originally told I actually had a build day of 10/11. Best of luck to you and I would imagine you'll get your window sticker later this week!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mikejones202 said:

Mine has a build week of this week (10/11) and mine was sent to plant on the 7th and thats when my window sticker was available....based on the spreadsheet on the FTE forum, i'm not expecting mine to get built til the end of the week or the weekend. Seems they are running about 8-10 days to build after being sent to the plant. Fingers crossed this happens as I was originally told I actually had a build day of 10/11. Best of luck to you and I would imagine you'll get your window sticker later this week!

That seems like a realistic expectation. I had a build week of 10/4, truck was sent to plant on 9/29 and the Mach E tracker just updated with a production date of 10/10 and ETA delivery of 11/4. 

I really hope it doesn't take that long to arrive, though. 

25 minutes ago, jjordan3 said:

That seems like a realistic expectation. I had a build week of 10/4, truck was sent to plant on 9/29 and the Mach E tracker just updated with a production date of 10/10 and ETA delivery of 11/4. 

I really hope it doesn't take that long to arrive, though. 

Are you on the spreadsheet over on that forum? Where ya located? I'm in PA and pending my truck gets built and shipped by middle of next week I'd like to think I'll have it by beginning of November

10 minutes ago, mikejones202 said:

Are you on the spreadsheet over on that forum? Where ya located? I'm in PA and pending my truck gets built and shipped by middle of next week I'd like to think I'll have it by beginning of November

Yes, I'm on the spreadsheet under the same username as here. My info hasn't updated yet but the spreadsheet tends to take a few hours to pickup changes. I'm located in NC and I'm assuming my delivery date may be estimated that far off because I have a bed liner and 5th wheel prep that needs to be done. I hear it can take a few days to get those items wrapped up once the actual truck production takes place.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ford truck guy said:

Once loaded, they will ride the rails all the way to Chester PA and sit at the intermediate yard until there is room in Twin Oaks for off loading.. Once off loaded in Twin Oaks, the truck will be assigned for delivery. I am not sure how Chapman does it, but Kennedy uses a smaller, private hauling service and has better grip on the moves....

ALL 3 of ours arrived just about 1 week BEFORE the final estimated delivery date listed ( ETA) .. With the exception of our F250 Lariat, that was delivered BEFORE the estimated SHIPPING date..

My 22 Lariat tremor was ordered 8/19 built 10/8, shipped 10/9 expected transit of 10 days. Delivered 10/22 - 10/28. I hoping 10/21 or 10/22 for pickup

• Like 1

My truck was ordered 4/12, built 9/16, shipped 9/18 with an ETA 10/9-10/15.  I thought for sure mine would show up a couple weeks early since were in central MI, but I was wrong....still waiting.  A week after shipping, Cyberdman didn't list any rail information, and a week ago, my dealer said it didn't show any rail info either.  They must have just printed the shipping label on the 18th, and stuck it in the back 40.  I hope it has left Kentucky by now, but I need to wait till after 15th to ask on here again, so I'll probably bug the salesman tomorrow.  Wouldn't it be nice if Ford sent a $3500 PCO to anybody waiting more than 6 months?  Maybe we should put that in the wish list section

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, awmolq said:

I need 15 posts to be able to join the Vehicle tracker thread correct? I keep searching to be able to post a thread but then I read I need 15 good posts. 

That's true... they don't want garbage posts just to make the quota to use the tracker forum post and they are pretty strict and a bit anal about their rules. So stick to them, once you're able to post he usually only answers once a day and in the morning M-F... whatever you do do send him a Private Massage lol

• Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 5:59 AM, ice-capades said:

If Dealers are having trouble getting orders loaded correctly? BS. There is no problem submitting 2022 Super Duty orders via the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. In addition, there is no information available on when the Adaptive Steering commodity restraint will be lifted. 

Hey don’t shoot them messenger? I am curious what “Order clearing” means and also curious as to why or how NON KR trucks are getting scheduled, and shipped with AS recently?  Is the products you’re getting regionally based?  Not calling you out just trying to educate myself on this system.  (I’m new)

D

Got an email saying that my production date has changed - again. This time, it's in my favor, being November 15th. It previously was scheduled for December 6th. I ordered a 7.3 Lariat 5/27 and have had a VIN since June. It's coming with (maybe) AS and spray in bedliner, two features that seem to continue to suffer commodity restrictions, that I know of.  Fingers crossed, but certainly not holding my breath, and not constantly hitting the refresh button. I usually wait for the Ford email.  *sigh*.

8 hours ago, Latebraking said:

Got an email saying that my production date has changed - again. This time, it's in my favor, being November 15th. It previously was scheduled for December 6th. I ordered a 7.3 Lariat 5/27 and have had a VIN since June. It's coming with (maybe) AS and spray in bedliner, two features that seem to continue to suffer commodity restrictions, that I know of.  Fingers crossed, but certainly not holding my breath, and not constantly hitting the refresh button. I usually wait for the Ford email.  *sigh*.

I got the same email Sunday and my salesman called Monday to inform me.  Happy to see movement in the positive direction.  I just need this truck to come before the end of the year.  Was worried when I had  Dec 15 build that it wouldn't make it in time.  i had my 2015 stolen in Dec 2020 so I've been out of a truck for quite awhile.  Had no idea it would be so hard to replace what was taken.  Good things come to those who wait!  I love my Ford trucks so I hope the new one is extra special to make it worthwhile. 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 6:56 AM, Hamilton said:

Thanks

window sticker should show anywhere from 1 to 7 days before build. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billnathutch said:

window sticker should show anywhere from 1 to 7 days before build. 

6 days from build week right now. Assuming that the email will vome Thursday the 14th. We shall see.

Also its nice to hear that others are being moved up in their production weeks as well.

3 hours ago, cmk1981 said:

Just got the call that my F250 has arrived at the dealer.  Having them tint the front windows and do bed liner.  Hoping to pick it up in the next few days.  It's 5 months from the day that I ordered it.

What was your order date?