2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

On 10/25/2021 at 11:07 AM, Mbrooks44 said:

Good luck. Ordered a 450 Platinum on 6/28 and no new info. I’m priority 2 as well. 

I ordered from a dealer in Geneva NY so @ice-capades updates are very useful for me. I need to check with my salesperson on where I am in the SD queue orders for the dealership. I don't know if they have visibility into regional queues.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gadgetwiz said:

I ordered a Mustang and an F-250 Tremor on 9/4. The Mustang is getting built next week. I still don’t have a vin for the truck. 

I’m in the same boat. I ordered a Mach e and  F250 Tremor the end of August. The Mach e is scheduled to be built on 11/22 and still nothing on the F250.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FathomBlueSS said:

Ordered and confirmed platinum with AS, Tremor, and bed liner on 10/4.  Priority 19. Dealer says they are working on code 2 for it.  Interesting though, I just ordered the wife a 22 Expedition and it’s a priority 10 right off the bat!

The dealer has the ability to move the priority from 19 to 10 but moving it to 02 is out of their control.

On 10/25/2021 at 2:22 PM, Imarkdirt said:

My dealer told me the same thing. I had a vin for a Platinum with AS ordered in March. Asked in July to cancel the AS. They said that was impossible since I had a vin. Well come to find out it isn't impossible. They dropped AS off mine and got me built on the 8th. In transit now. Keep at them. Everything can be changed.

Im debating dropping the AS,  problem is I had it on my 19 and actually felt it was worth it.  Now I wonder if it’s worth the wait while I’m in a 21 AT4 1500.  (Took the fools $ on my 19 Platinum) 

16 minutes ago, cjrazus1 said:

We’ll I got the dreaded Ford Email just now.  F350 KR DRW pushed back yet again to build week of 11/8.  (From 10/25- 11/1).  I told myself if it gets into late December I may cancel and try my luck on the “remodeled” 2023.  

When did you order? I also have a 350 KR DRW on order.

Placed 8/16

Confirmed 8/17

1st build Week 10/18

2nd build Week 10/25

3rd build Week 11/8

4th build Week 11/22

I feel your pain brother, hang in there. 

I’m priority 1. It’s been moved as of last Tuesday from 2 (zone rep inspired). The order is for a lariat tremor 350 6.7 with tons of options, including AS. 

ordered 4/28 with no updates since. I’m not removing AS. I’ve waited far too long to give up now - plus some non-KRs are getting scheduled with AS now. 

Edited by Vermonster
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Vermonster said:

I’m priority 1. It’s been moved as of last Tuesday from 2 (zone rep inspired). The order is for a lariat tremor 350 6.7 with tons of options, including AS. 

ordered 4/28 with no updates since. I’m not removing AS. I’ve waited far too long to give up now - plus some non-KRs are getting scheduled with AS now. 

I'm with you as far as AS, I'll wait for it.  RIDE OR DIE!!!!  ?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mbrooks44 said:

I think the priority only effects your priority for that dealer to get in their allotment. I’ve been 02 for almost a month and nothing. Ordered in June. 

Each Dealer's USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) and allocation is totally independent from any other dealership's USOB and allocation. As such, the order priority codes for unscheduled orders only apply to the individual dealership, exclusive of any other dealership.   

• Thanks 1