2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

3 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Each Dealer's USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) and allocation is totally independent from any other dealership's USOB and allocation. As such, the order priority codes for unscheduled orders only apply to the individual dealership, exclusive of any other dealership.   

When it says "Order Processing Unscheduled Clean"  What does the order processing aspect mean if its been confirmed and the buyer received the email from Ford?  Does this fall on the dealer to do something else?

Edited by FathomBlueSS

45 minutes ago, FathomBlueSS said:

When it says "Order Processing Unscheduled Clean"  What does the order processing aspect mean if its been confirmed and the buy received the email from Ford?  Does this fall on the dealer to do something else?

It basically means Ford has your order, its not scheduled for production as of yet. When they get to it, then it will go "into production" as You have many orders that ford needs to build probably before yours, but you have a place "IN LINE".

At least thats what I think it means.. ??? ?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, FathomBlueSS said:

When it says "Order Processing Unscheduled Clean"  What does the order processing aspect mean if its been confirmed and the buy received the email from Ford?  Does this fall on the dealer to do something else?

I believe it means the order is correct (0ptions, packages etc) and is ready to be scheduled when slot is available.

• Like 2

Add anther thank you to Ice Capades for helping a stranger work out his difficulties with an order. As a result of his intervention, I got my truck moved to a priority 01 and schedule for production. It also resulted in a buyer from the dealership contacting a Ford regional manager to discuss my build and intervene. I am so very grateful to Ice Capades. 

Tomorrow is an important date for me, I am scheduled for build the week of Nov. 1st. Tomorrow is the last chance Ford has to delay the build...again. So wish me luck. 

I ordered back on May 24th; F-350 Lariat, Tremor package, Ultimate package, adaptive steering, black-out, and several other options. I did finally delete the adaptive steering and then the Tremor package to speed things up. 

My wife and I had to leave our 5th wheel camper in Washington State because of the delays. We arrived in Nebraska in late August to stay at a relatives until the truck  is delivered to Apple Valley Ford in Minnesota. We are days away from selling our current daily driver, a 2015 Ford Edge Sport. I had it serviced at a local Ford dealer in Fremont, Nebraska. They offered to buy it and also said they would contact Ford and see if they would deliver our new truck to them, rather than have us fly to Minneapolis to get the truck in Apple Valley. I'm all for that. The Apple Valley dealer said he didn't want to lose the sale or the possible trade-in. The Ford dealer in Nebraska said they would credit the sale to Apple Ford, and I've already found several better offers for my Edge than the dealer in Apple Valley offered. My question to folks here is; can Ford divert a delivery to a different dealership that where it was first purchased? 

Again, for those who come here like me with all sorts of questions and concerns, you can trust the good people here like Ice Capades to provide you reliable and helpful information.

DanO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FathomBlueSS said:

When it says "Order Processing Unscheduled Clean"  What does the order processing aspect mean if its been confirmed and the buyer received the email from Ford?  Does this fall on the dealer to do something else?

"Unscheduled/Clean" means just that. It has nothing to do with any e-mail notices and there's nothing for the Dealer to do. 

33 minutes ago, Wayfaring Stranger said:

Add another thank you to Ice Capades for helping a stranger work out his difficulties with an order. As a result of his intervention, I got my truck moved to a priority 01 and schedule for production. It also resulted in a buyer from the dealership contacting a Ford regional manager to discuss my build and intervene. I am so very grateful to Ice Capades. 

Tomorrow is an important date for me, I am scheduled for build the week of Nov. 1st. Tomorrow is the last chance Ford has to delay the build...again. So wish me luck. 

I ordered back on May 24th; F-350 Lariat, Tremor package, Ultimate package, adaptive steering, black-out, and several other options. I did finally delete the adaptive steering and then the Tremor package to speed things up. 

My wife and I had to leave our 5th wheel camper in Washington State because of the delays. We arrived in Nebraska in late August to stay at a relatives until the truck  is delivered to Apple Valley Ford in Minnesota. We are days away from selling our current daily driver, a 2015 Ford Edge Sport. I had it serviced at a local Ford dealer in Fremont, Nebraska. They offered to buy it and also said they would contact Ford and see if they would deliver our new truck to them, rather than have us fly to Minneapolis to get the truck in Apple Valley. I'm all for that. The Apple Valley dealer said he didn't want to lose the sale or the possible trade-in. The Ford dealer in Nebraska said they would credit the sale to Apple Ford, and I've already found several better offers for my Edge than the dealer in Apple Valley offered. My question to folks here is; can Ford divert a delivery to a different dealership that where it was first purchased? 

Again, for those who come here like me with all sorts of questions and concerns, you can trust the good people here like Ice Capades to provide you reliable and helpful information.

DanO

It's not common but there are times when customers (Retail or Fleet) require vehicles to be drop shipped at another dealership location for delivery. Adding a drop ship location for a scheduled order requires changes that can only be made by Ford which may, or not, be possible depending on the lead time and other factors. Making the change request would require contacting the appropriate Ford representative that can either authorize the drop ship change or contact the Ford manager that can authorize the change.  

It's not a simple matter of Ford helping out. Simply a matter of whether they can execute the change to add the drop code location depending on the lead time. 

• Like 1

Ordered my F350 Lariat back in early September with the black out appearance package and no AS, so far very little communication with the dealership here in town.  He's telling me the only thing holding it up right now is the spray in liner.  Is anyone else having the same issue??? I see some are getting built with the BOA package.... Thanks 

20 hours ago, FathomBlueSS said:

Ordered and confirmed platinum with AS, Tremor, and bed liner on 10/4.  Priority 19. Dealer says they are working on code 2 for it.  Interesting though, I just ordered the wife a 22 Expedition and it’s a priority 10 right off the bat!

Get in line.  Ordered in March.  Anyway, 10-19 codes are totally up to the dealer.  Less than that is regional or factory intervention.  19 is just a default.

Edited by ScottK1

Soooo. I called to change my order today and am waiting for a call back. It was originally ordered via covp July 20. I got an email that day with the generic “your order has been confirmed”. I called to add rain sense wipers in August. I never signed an amended order form when I added rain sense and I didn’t get an email saying that it was changed. I want to change the order to add the black package. Am I supposed to sign a new order form in order for it to go through covp? Is it possible that the order has been screwed up at this point? I hate to change the order again but this is also what happens when people wait a long time and really get to mull things over. 

10 minutes ago, ardvark666 said:

Soooo. I called to change my order today and am waiting for a call back. It was originally ordered via covp July 20. I got an email that day with the generic “your order has been confirmed”. I called to add rain sense wipers in August. I never signed an amended order form when I added rain sense and I didn’t get an email saying that it was changed. I want to change the order to add the black package. Am I supposed to sign a new order form in order for it to go through covp? Is it possible that the order has been screwed up at this point? I hate to change the order again but this is also what happens when people wait a long time and really get to mull things over. 

The blackout package includes the spray in bedliner which is delaying orders according to some folks…

You shouldn't have to sign a new Buyer's Order and the Dealer shouldn't have to do anything additional with the COVP program. What you should do is have the Dealer send you a new copy of the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) display showing the updated vehicle specifications so that you can verify that it's correct.  

The blackout package includes the spray in bedliner which is delaying orders according to some folks…

11 minutes ago, JC2014 said:

Is there a certain day of the week that you should expect the E-mail from ford giving you a production Week?

Thanks

production scheduling is done on Thursdays. Your Dealer(or cyberdman in the tracking forum) will know Friday morning at the latest if youve been scheduled that week. I dont know how much of a delay there is on the emails from ford.

42 minutes ago, mattdm said:

production scheduling is done on Thursdays. Your Dealer(or cyberdman in the tracking forum) will know Friday morning at the latest if youve been scheduled that week. I dont know how much of a delay there is on the emails from ford.

Thanks for the info

2 hours ago, ardvark666 said:

Couple of weeks ago, I stopped by our dealer for a quick chat with the Sales Manager and to drop-off my old truck. Sitting in his office, he suggested dropping the spray in bedliner and wheel well liners. He called up my order and made the changes. Nothing to sign, as he will complete these upon arrival. He also advised that he has 3 orders ahead of mine, one of which was already delivered.